Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819185 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Good day the gurus in the house, pls am on 3months visa travelling on this week. I need ur assistant on the following area
1. What's the minimum price one can get accommodation per month (I mean the least Price)? I don't mind if anybody in the house could be of help to a brother to manage with him/her for free pending the time I will get job.
2. Then, what state or city in uae can u recommend for a new comer that is coming there for job hunt?
3. Am primarily coming there for greener pasture(job Hunt). Pls anybody with an opportunity should be pls not hesitate to assist

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
ogundeletaofeek:
Good day the gurus in the house, pls am on 3months visa travelling on this week. I need ur assistant on the following area
1. What's the minimum price one can get accommodation per month (I mean the least Price)? I don't mind if anybody in the house could be of help to a brother to manage with him/her for free pending the time I will get job.
2. Then, what state or city in uae can u recommend for a new comer that is coming there for job hunt?
3. Am primarily coming there for greener pasture(job Hunt). Pls anybody with an opportunity should be pls not hesitate to assist

1. No idea.

2. Anywhere in UAE is fine. Dubai has the most opportunities but also with the most job hunters as well.

3. Keep up with the thread. All will be fine.

Best of luck.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olajideolajide(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
please, I need direction to UAE &MOFA coming from Dutsen here in Abuja, I want to attest my PCC tomorrow. thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
olajideolajide:
please, I need direction to UAE &MOFA coming from Dutsen here in Abuja, I want to attest my PCC tomorrow. thanks

MOFA is at Central Business District in Abuja. There is only one. Ask when you get to Abuja. Get a cab to take you to MOFA. All of them know it....After you are done with MOFA...just step outside and hail another cab to take you to UAE embassy. They all know it as well. Just incase the cab asks you if it is the one in Maitama...tell him nope. The other one. Or the one beside Churchgate. I hope that helps.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
oyebowale85:
Good monring everybody in the house
Am working as security guard in Dubai an my company is not paying for good three month, when never I try to complain, it always said am going to be ban for 1 year

Pls I need legal advice on it
You have to elaborate more on this issue. Did you sign offer letter? Do you have Emirates ID? What is written on your employment visa? UAE law states that salaries of emploreers must be paid in the first 10 days of every month. That's why there is WPS, web payment system. You need to explain in detail for you to get help from the masters here.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by egorov(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
olajideolajide:
From dutsen, take a Cab to secretariat, MOFA is beside the state headquarters
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Liftkid(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
I have about 500k Budgeted for my Dubai visa and flight ticket. will it be enough PLS ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:24am On Mar 19, 2018
Liftkid:
I have about 500k Budgeted for my Dubai visa and flight ticket. will it be enough PLS ?
Why not ask whoever processing your visa? cos your next question would be , how much is visa and how much is flight. smh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:30am On Mar 19, 2018
oyebowale85:
Good monring everybody in the house
Am working as security guard in Dubai an my company is not paying for good three month, when never I try to complain, it always said am going to be ban for 1 year

Pls I need legal advice on it
According to your earlier post, You are less than 2 months in UAE so i wonder how come u have worked 3 months without pay.

Most Security Company owe their worker for the first month as a Guarantee and would surely pay you on your last day at work with them.

Also if you are under-paid as a security Guard, its probable because you haven't done the DPS/SIRA training cos no company would owe u full salary cos the fine for such company is 50,000 AED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 5:36am On Mar 19, 2018
Ljay17:

Please how authoritative is this information. The agents on Dubai are still insisting that the tourist visas would only be issued by the embassy in Abuja. They also informed that Police Clearance is required for tourist visas. Please I’m asking for a relative.

Sort yourself with your agents bro, i have no business with your agents in Dubai. I have said what I know and 100% processing, it's up to you, if you care to listen or not. As for PCC, you still need it if you intend to search for a job in UAE.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 5:37am On Mar 19, 2018

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2018
ogundeletaofeek:

1. From 500 aed monthly for a bed space( not a room ) in a Pakistani or Sri-Lankan room. some gay Pakistanis can accept you to sleep on same bed with them. some guys here have rooms to them self so maybe one would be touched to accommodate you.

2. Its always better to be in Dubai cos its where most of the actions happen, and easy to access other Emirates.

3. always bank on UAEYELLOWPAGES and LINKEDIN for valuable contacts and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olajideolajide(m): 5:45am On Mar 19, 2018
BAY1759:

MOFA is at Central Business District in Abuja. There is only one. Ask when you get to Abuja. Get a cab to take you to MOFA. All of them know it....After you are done with MOFA...just step outside and hail another cab to take you to UAE embassy. They all know it as well. Just incase the cab asks you if it is the one in Maitama...tell him nope. The other one. Or the one beside Churchgate. I hope that helps.

yap, thanks, especially Maitama I'm very confusing before. but thank a lot now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2018
BAY1759:

1. No idea.

2. Anywhere in UAE is fine. Dubai has the most opportunities but also with the most job hunters as well.

3. Keep up with the thread. All will be fine.

Best of luck.
Thank u bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2018
nattybanta:

1. From 500 aed monthly for a bed space( not a room ) in a Pakistani or Sri-Lankan room. some gay Pakistanis can accept you to sleep on same bed with them. some guys here have rooms to them self so maybe one would be touched to accommodate you.

2. Its always better to be in Dubai cos its where most of the actions happen, and easy to access other Emirates.

3. always bank on UAEYELLOWPAGES and LINKEDIN for valuable contacts and thank me later.
I appreciates ur response
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kenodrill: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2018
Good morning,please I need advise. My elder brother is in Dubai and wants me to join him. Am kind of been skeptical about my fate of getting a job over there.though I don't have a job presently.i have ask him if is possible to get a job over there and he says I should come give it a try.please I need matured advise. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2018
kenodrill:
Good morning,please I need advise. My elder brother is in Dubai and wants me to join him. Am kind of been skeptical about my fate of getting a job over there.though I don't have a job presently.i have ask him if is possible to get a job over there and he says I should come give it a try.please I need matured advise. Thanks

Bro I m in the same ordeal as you... I just wanna get my MSc cert and go to Dubai in two month time... my advice bro, is u better go... its gonna be worth it... I heard opportunities are available as I already have pple working there... Pls bro, take it and go...

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2018
nattybanta:

According to your earlier post, You are less than 2 months in UAE so i wonder how come u have worked 3 months without pay.

Most Security Company owe their worker for the first month as a Guarantee and would surely pay you on your last day at work with them.

Also if you are under-paid as a security Guard, its probable because you haven't done the DPS/SIRA training cos no company would owe u full salary cos the fine for such company is 50,000 AED.
Absolutely spot on. Oga don talk.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2018
kenodrill:

But you don't have a job presently nah....It is not like you want to leave one job for a promise of job in Dubai. But if you think you can land an average on three or more interviews a week in Nigeria. You can remain in Nigeria. Nothing do you.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kenodrill: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2018
obonujoker:

Bro I m in the same ordeal as you... I just wanna get my MSc cert and go to Dubai in two month time... my advice bro, is u better go... its gonna be worth it... I heard opportunities are available as I already have pple working there... Pls bro, take it and go...

Thanks brotherly...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2018
Liftkid:
. It should be,normally visa fee shouldn’t exceed 250,and flight depends 230,240,250.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
. It should be,normally visa fee shouldn’t exceed 250,and flight depends 230,240,250.

Food, transport and accomodation nko?

I just realized he just wanted to know about Visa and flight only. My bad.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2018
BAY1759:

Food, transport and accomodation nko?

I just realized he just wanted to know about Visa and flight only. My bad.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2018
nattybanta:

How do u do this training wen u are on a 3 months visa, and still cope in getting a job b4 d visa expires?

How long those it take?

Please kindly explain
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
spartacus11:

How do u do this training wen u are on a 3 months visa, and still cope in getting a job b4 d visa expires?

How long those it take?

Please kindly explain

Visitors can't do it. Need an Emirate ID to start the registration. And your company submitting your application on your behalf in many cases for the positions.

http://sira.gov.ae/services/security

If you can read Arabic....click on the download forms.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
BAY1759:

Visitors can't do it. Need an Emirate ID to start the registration. And your company submitting your application on your behalf in many cases for the positions.

Ok gat u...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
BAY1759:

Is that a new rule? I've friends who I came in with that registered for DPS/SIRA while we were job hunting. The only thing I know that requires such is driving license (that one hard pass some degree courses)
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
America001:

Is that a new rule? I've friends who I came in with that registered for DPS/SIRA while we were job hunting. The only thing I know that requires such is driving license (that one hard pass some degree courses)

Maybe....Most of the form are designed with you working in a firm. How will someone get that if not working already? Check out the site and the requirements. Perhaps in the past for DPS. Not with what is on their site. Perhaps I don't have the full information as well. Perhaps, certification could be done outside the shores of UAE in conjunction with SIRA. Maybe someone else could clear the air.

That driver license pass for UAE pass war sef. It is even easier to go to the countries where the driver licenses can be transferred to UAE license and get citizenship first alongside a driver's license and still return to UAE and meet some people you left still battling to get a driver's license.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lie you can do it on visit visa. It costs 1646aed . its just five days program. Sunday to Thursday
BAY1759:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
Lie you can do it on visit visa. It costs 1646aed . its just five days program. Sunday to Thursday

Ok. It is lies then.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
You're spot on. Up to the second accurate.� That was what it cost one of my friends both @time and cost.��

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.