Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (811488 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2018
Hybrid600:

I've seen cases like this when the client arrived UAE, the company actually came to pick him up from the airport , When he finally resumed work, it wasn't the kinda of job the agent kept yapping about but he was gonna work as a mason...
It's only for one to be wise and wish most agents will be transparent in their dealings...
As per the teacher job, Im not sure you even have the UAE requirements talkless of switching

Thanks so much for your insightful input. I am no more concerned about the teaching job. My agent sent my visa and I saw waiter as my job description in a hotel . My concern is, is the hotel that I saw as my sponsor real and will offer me the waiter job as prescribed or they are just used to make my visa? Will the hotel be the one to pick me at the airport during my landing in Dubai. Your clarification will be helpful here. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2018
ntutu:

Thanks so much for your insightful input. I am no more concerned about the teaching job. My agent sent my visa and I saw waiter as my job description in a hotel . My concern is, is the hotel that I saw as my sponsor real and will offer me the waiter job as prescribed or they are just used to make my visa? Will the hotel be the one to pick me at the airport during my landing in Dubai. Your clarification will be helpful here. Thanks
Only your agent can answer the picking you from airport part... Is your visa bears your job designation as waiter, it's most likely you're resuming with the hotel as said designation your visa bears...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Hybrid600:

Only your agent can answer the picking you from airport part... Is your visa bears your job designation as waiter, it's most likely you're resuming with the hotel as said designation your visa bears...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2018
ntutu:
Good morning brothers. I am confused a bit in the visa my agent sent to me. It is stated as an employment visa and that I will work with the company who sponsored me for the visa. My fear is this, what if I travel to Dubai and found out that the sponsored company does not have job for me, that they were only used to get the work visa. Please, does such happen in Dubai? My agent told me that the sponsored company will be the one to pick me up at the airport if I land in Dubai airport. Is he telling me the truth? I believe we have people who know much more labour law in Dubai. Thanks in advance

Have u to thumbprint and sign any offer letter after which ur agent will send a work permit printout to u then u will proceed to Abuja for medical and other stuff . U gonna work with any company that process ur work visa. But mind u, some agent dey forge offer letter.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ebiboi:
Did you do it from Dubai cos my own don't need to go for stamping..my agent is in Dubai..he even ask me to send my flight money to him to help me book the air ticket with the company seal on it because the use one particular airline (ethihad)
Good afternoon
Kindly,can i PM you..?
A good friendof mine is interested in working in Dubai, but no trusted agents...
I will be waiting for your response....
Thanks...!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by talk2emma: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ebiboi:
Did you do it from Dubai cos my own don't need to go for stamping..my agent is in Dubai..he even ask me to send my flight money to him to help me book the air ticket with the company seal on it because the use one particular airline (ethihad)

Sup bro how many days did it take for your visa to come out cos am on one now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dzonic: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin
xest:
grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
apenaola:

Have u to thumbprint and sign any offer letter after which ur agent will send a work permit printout to u then u will proceed to Abuja for medical and other stuff . U gonna work with any company that process ur work visa. But mind u, some agent dey forge offer letter.

Yes he sent me an agreement form I signed and thumbprinted.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

My point is exactly what I wrote.

Okay
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dollarh: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Where did you get this job offer from?
lifestyle1:

Seems no one is into IT here.

I told them $3k monthly don't know if it's too much or too low..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Vinnyy: 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
apenaola:

It doesn't take time at all. Maybe ur agent is still searching for job with companies that wanna do direct work visa.
He told me he has found job months ago
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Vinnyy: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
fecosequence:
mine is since December.. if after this month nothing happens am going for refund .its really annoying
since December? that's too long bro. Do you have any info on why they are delaying?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Vinnyy: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Pls is there anyone here that's applied for work visa this year and succeeded
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fecosequence(m): 3:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Vinnyy:
since December? that's too long bro. Do you have any info on why they are delaying?
agent said is from uae immigration
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ohagwa1993(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2018
please brothers am in need of a job here in Dubai, please help me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Vinnyy:
Pls is there anyone here that's applied for work visa this year and succeeded
Yes I did 2times
the first one expired before am through with the appointment in abuja so I applied again and I've get it and am done with everything
The first one took more than 3months but the second one was less than a month before I get it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Goldenski:

Yes I did 2times
the first one expired before am through with the appointment in abuja so I applied again and I've get it and am done with everything
The first one took more than 3months but the second one was less than a month before I get it

Please how do you process your work visa in Abuja.... My work visa just come out and what and what do I need to do. The visa expires by 12th of September. Please what should I do now? I need the whole processing to be easier for me.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2018
ntutu:

Please how do you process your work visa in Abuja.... My work visa just come out and what and what do I need to do. The visa expires by 12th of September. Please what should I do now? I need the whole processing to be easier for me.

Go to garki hospital for medical test(37k) I will advice to go this week so you can get the result earlier it takes 4 to 5 working days
For biometric(26.1k) and attestation (19k)you don't need appointment for employment visa on tourist book it
For your biometric payment you will need a MasterCard that is activated for international transaction and it must carry the same name on your passport (its a most there's no other way out to avoid wasting of time and money besides that remember you have limited time remains )

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2018
Hi Guys,
Been a long while. I swear down Work no dey allow pesin geh time in dis UAE.
How is every one doing? New Members, Hope ua doing good.
Joined this thread at Page 10. Wow look, the page is in 94?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyway sorry 4 my long epistle. Gurus in this house like @Nattybanta, @samhay, @NonnyG & Justi4jesu we should commend their effort cause its not easy working in dis country & makin time out to render help on here. Lack of free Time is d factor.
@edafe2000 (my brother wey we join this thread long ago) how re u doing bro? Hope work is good. U don dey enjoi Oman, u don frget ur boy.

To all the new memebrs of the thread, Welcome to UAE Parole. May God help us in all our endeavours (Amen)
To all old members, May God increase your knowledge & save from any calamity & evildoers.

Cant wait 4 Sallah period to come... igbi!! Body No Be firewood.... Takia guys

PLS IF URE COMING TO UAE SOON... PLS EPP ME BUY GROUNDNUTS & A KOBIEWU (BOWL) OF GARRI come. I will pay... Yikes!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by richdopeboi: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
Hi guys I got a visit visa to dubia the three months visa but on the passport stamp they wrote 69 days am confused please help I already bought a ticket
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2018
richdopeboi:
Hi guys I got a visit visa to dubia the three months visa but on the passport stamp they wrote 69 days am confused please help I already bought a ticket
Count it again its 59 not 69
Dont panic it only means you must enter UAE within that 59 days in which they will stamp your 90days at port of entry and it will start counting afresh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by richdopeboi: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Goldenski:

Count it again its 59 not 69
Dont panic it only means you must enter UAE within that 59 days in which they will stamp your 90days at port of entry and it will start counting afresh
thanks so much you were right 59 days lol my heart beat raced cos that’s extra for flight guys God bless .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2018
richdopeboi:
thanks so much you were right 59 days lol my heart beat raced cos that’s extra for flight guys God bless .
Hope your flight is within that 59days
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Yes you have to go through with with medical in dubai in other for you to get your Emirate I.d and your work permit stamped on your passport.
The visa was processed in Abu Dhabi not dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Yes you have to go through with with medical in dubai in other for you to get your Emirate I.d and your work permit stamped on your passport.

The visa was processed in Abu Dhabi not dubaii know about Dubai but not sure of the one from Abu Dhabi
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Goldenski:

The visa was processed in Abu Dhabi not dubaii know about Dubai but not sure of the one from Abu Dhabi

It’s the same process . Especially when you’re coming into the country . You’ll need to go through “medical” in other for you to get the pink sticker(visa ) on your passport as well as your emirate I.D
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2018
Goldenski:

The visa was processed in Abu Dhabi not dubai

Still the same process
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tmeg: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2018
I will be coming to Dubai soon but am afraid of this issue of looking for jobs after all my experience with Nigeria job issues please house, is there anything like causal work someone can be doing before getting a real job ,even if it warrant me doing toilet cleaning job or any non-skilled job outside from casting concrete that Will be yielding me close to 1000AED monthly ,am becoming confused daily here in Nigeria and I don't want to start staying Idle if I reach UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2018
tmeg:
I will be coming to Dubai soon but am afraid of this issue of looking for jobs after all my experience with Nigeria job issues please house, is there anything like causal work someone can be doing before getting a real job ,even if it warrant me doing toilet cleaning job or any non-skilled job outside from casting concrete that Will be yielding me close to 1000AED monthly ,am becoming confused daily here in Nigeria and I don't want to start staying Idle if I reach UAE
You can just take up any low ranked job for a start like cleaner ,helper kitchen assistant and co just to secure your a permit and you look for better job after 6months or a year
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2018
mavinjay1:
Hi Guys,
Been a long while. I swear down Work no dey allow pesin geh time in dis UAE.
How is every one doing? New Members, Hope ua doing good.
Joined this thread at Page 10. Wow look, the page is in 94?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyway sorry 4 my long epistle. Gurus in this house like @Nattybanta, @samhay, @NonnyG & Justi4jesu we should commend their effort cause its not easy working in dis country & makin time out to render help on here. Lack of free Time is d factor.
@edafe2000 (my brother wey we join this thread long ago) how re u doing bro? Hope work is good. U don dey enjoi Oman, u don frget ur boy.

To all the new memebrs of the thread, Welcome to UAE Parole. May God help us in all our endeavours (Amen)
To all old members, May God increase your knowledge & save from any calamity & evildoers.

Cant wait 4 Sallah period to come... igbi!! Body No Be firewood.... Takia guys

PLS IF URE COMING TO UAE SOON... PLS EPP ME BUY GROUNDNUTS & A KOBIEWU (BOWL) OF GARRI come. I will pay... Yikes!

nice to hear from u again bro, update the house on ur job and how u were able to secure it. More bless and money to ur account bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abidemi501(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2018
hello, gurus on this thread. please, i wish to hustle in Dubai or any neighbouring city in UAE. kindly put me through step by step on how to do it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by daybour2002: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Please I'm working on visiting visa, after it's been issued,what are the next steps for me to do here in Nigeria, thanks my good people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (473) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.