Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) (104141 Views)

Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
EweduAfonja:

what do u Even know

More than you will ever know! Madam Wikipedia! I can go right there now and write poo and people like you will quote it as source of knowledge. Olodo labata
Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by Esaylai: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shedrack777:
this is bullshit! don't she know that because of this, person no fit knack anal sex and doggy style and reverse cowgirl. just common sense would have told her that before embarking on the surgery

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
cool... wish it could be done here in naija.. I'd love to have some breast implants and lips bump smiley

Sister... What? grin
Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2018
towyeenbell2:
All this people sha want to copy black Yash but dem no know say Na LORD of the worlds deliberately gave black woman Yash and the world knows this so no contest.
Thing wey make Fela too sing about African women Yash una think say Na small thing.
This one go put rubber for yash ...lol ..
Your life don burst .

You Think So? cheesy
Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by Mryacks: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Irritating sad

Very..
Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by Ter1: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Yes ooooo

This is fact
Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by Sexina851(f): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Some ladies shaaa...

why not do Liposuction... instead of Implant ..

me na Liposuction i go do after child birth.. make my tins gallant like under 16 for my husband...

Modified...

Liposuction, or simply lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery that removes fat from the human body in an attempt to change its shape.

Is it including the breast too?
Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 10:16pm On May 24, 2018
Sexina851:

Is it including the breast too?
no. breast is implants
Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by Sexina851(f): 3:22pm On May 27, 2018
EweduAfonja:

no. breast is implants
How much does it cost
Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 3:55pm On May 27, 2018
Sexina851:

How much does it cost

Depend on the Country/Doctor...

it's done in turkey, USA, Germany, s/korea, UK.. etc

after booking appointment with the doctor then they send IV for visa procurement...

the one I have in mind charges between 6-9k USD.. minus visa/flight ticket expenses
Re: Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oga Ade once went skydiving, but promised never to do it again. One Grand Canyon is enough. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.