Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) (32523 Views)

Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Intended Couple Die Naked In Kano / Young Couple Found Dead In Kaduna, Two Weeks After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by CastedDude: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2018
The mystery surrounding the death of two young lovers in Delta state is yet to unraveled by police authorities. According to reports, a boyfriend and girlfriend were found dead yesterday morning in the apartment of a friend where they went to sleep in Mosogar, Sapele area of Delta state.

According to Sapele Oghenek, the pair identified as Matthew and Bose were said to have gone out to buy Suya on Thursday night before the boyfriend took Bose to his friend's house whey they went to sleep.

The owner of the house and his girlfriend was said to have slept in the room while Matthew and his girlfriend Bose slept in the parlor. Their friend was reportedly shocked to have woken up the next morning and discovered that the young lovers had died in the parlor.

Their corpses have been evacuated and deposited at a mortuary as the owner of the house has been detained by the police to help with the investigation.

According to reports, some people are saying the pair may have died from the Suya they ate the previous night while others are saying they may have died after inhaling generator fumes.

Whatever the case might be, may their souls rest In peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/boyfriend-girlfriend-die-sleeping-friends-house-delta-photo.html

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by CastedDude: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2018
Chai may your souls find rest. Police should investigate the matter properly.

2 Likes

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by 9jashithole: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2018
CastedDude:
The mystery surrounding the death of two young lovers in Delta state is yet to unraveled by police authorities. According to reports, a boyfriend and girlfriend were found dead yesterday morning in the apartment of a friend where they went to sleep in Mosogar, Sapele area of Delta state.

The pair identified as Matthew and Bose were said to have gone out to buy Suya on Thursday night before the boyfriend took Bose to his friend's house whey they went to sleep.

The owner of the house and his girlfriend was said to have slept in the room while Matthew and his girlfriend Bose slept in the parlor. Their friend was reportedly shocked to have woken up the next morning and discovered that the young lovers had died in the parlor.

Their corpses have been deposited at the mortuary and the owner of the house detained by the police.

According to reports, some people are saying the pair may have died from the Suya they ate the previous night while others are saying they may have died after inhaling generator fumes.

Whatever the case might be, may their souls rest In peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/boyfriend-girlfriend-die-sleeping-friends-house-delta-photo.html
Hmmm Op this your source, are you sure bloggers with they lie lie tricks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by sarrki(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2018
They should Carry out an autopsy

Am sure its drug abuse

Codeine and other related high drugs

3 Likes

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by sarrki(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Op please don't mislead by saying suya

Nah only dem eat the suya ?

Please check for drugs enhancer for sex

It may be the cause of their death

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by Olalan(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2018
RIP to them. Just hope a generator wasn't on during the night. A proper autopsy should be carried out to ascertain cause of death
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by thorpido(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2018
I suspect they suffocated to death.Probably exhaust fumes from a generator.

5 Likes

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by Guestlander: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2018
thorpido:
I suspect they suffocated to death.Probably exhaust fumes from a generator.

Carbon monoxide. Some leave their "I pass my neighbor" near where they sleep, very deadly move.

3 Likes

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by Eco99(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2018

We all know what killed them

We all know

#Eco99#

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by thorpido(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Guestlander:

Carbon monoxide. Some leave their "I pass my neighbor" near where they sleep, very deadly move.
Very deadly.The fear of getting stolen makes them put it near their door or back of the window.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by BankeSmalls(f): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Bose? No wonder.
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by BankeSmalls(f): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Guestlander:

thorpido:
Very deadly.The fear of getting stolen makes them put it near their door or back of the window.
Olalan:
RIP to them. Just hope a generator wasn't on during the night. A proper autopsy should be carried out to ascertain cause of death

This is why you failed Waec, did you see generator in the story?

12 Likes

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by anibirelawal(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Bose? No wonder.
No wonder what
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by Guestlander: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Because generator was not mentioned does not mean carbon monoxide could not be present. Generators are not the only source of carbon monoxide in the home.
I only mentioned a generator because some people tend to keep their generators close by, perhaps for fear of it being stolen.
Morons like you would rather conclude they were killed by witchcraft. Waec ko, Cambridge ni. Generator was indeed mentioned in the story. You just need to monitor the cataract.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

This is why you have been failing interviews.Your reasoning skills are poor.
In my first comment,I said probably generator fumes.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2018
village people ehn
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:
village people ehn
make una stop this village pple nonsense. Village pple wey don forget ur name

2 Likes

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2018
ednut1:
make una stop this village pple nonsense. Village pple wey don forget ur name

smh

eni to be kan lo mo

wen e rich your turn you will know whats up
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

smh

eni to be kan lo mo

wen e rich your turn you will know whats up
person sleep near gen or was poisoned. Na village tins be dat abi

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2018
ednut1:
person sleep near gen or was poisoned. Na village tins be dat abi

eni to ba kan lo mo se
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by millionboi2: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2018
As if thy know thy will die together when thy were taking this picture.
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by MillionDollars: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Gobe ti shele
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by EweduAfonja(f): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2018
RIP ...
some people will blame vilage people now
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Wawu
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Gosh! Why would u refer to them as couple

Them dey sample eachoda ni

Buh then........may their souls rest in peace

And the suya must undergo serious scrutiny and top notch investigation

If possible autopsy on dia bodies

Bfr person ask me ow much is autopsy, I don face front.

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by dayleke: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2018
RIP to them.
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by CircleOfWilis: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Autopsy/postmortem diagnosis of the cause of death will solve all this
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by Riptider(f): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2018
village people in action
Re: Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2018
...Biggest wahala...

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs / How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.