Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence (13600 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / Despite Buhari’s Presence, Gunmen Attack Plateau Community; Five Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by bedspread: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2018
It is Finished
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Marxist001(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2018
so this is ow Nigeria is gradually metamorphosing into Somalia, Sudan, Iraq and others....the way I see it there might be a civil war, because wen a handshake crosses the elbow it becomes a fight

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by 12submarine(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2018
[s]
NaoSlay:

No pics , nothing nothing ?

Let me see if some people would believe this.

[/s]
You should be ashame of yourself. Killing killing killing. Is it chicken?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by bejeria101(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Buhari body odour has no effect on anybody

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

people and places were mentioned. You can research and tell us your finding. Personally, I take mews report with a pinch of salt but I would never conclude they're false without any proof
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by achiever12: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2018
All the stupid dance they were dancing in front of his motorcade yesterday, how has it benefited them now?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2018
and the useless Otom is inviting the clueless tyrant in his state... Benue unah go hear am after the visit...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Adebowale89(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2018
I don't know why you see this as a news? what's bad in using killing to welcome your warlord, huh?

plateau ain't complaining, if they're really tired of the killing, they we use his visit to show their other side of him as they did to GEJ then in kano but no they came out in mass to welcome their president

Nigerians are the problem of themselves not the leaders, looking at it politically

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Buffalowings3(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

undecided
Na today
No be plateau
Go dere dey ask for pics

Something we be say Na almost every month dem dey kill demselves for there

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Etuagievin(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2018
Benue people should please stop him from going there. Cause we are not sure of the aftermath of his visit to makurdi
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Mhiztamurtala(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

na only u get sense.
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Mhiztamurtala(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2018
Yeeyo:
When a nation is governed by primary certificate level president there will be a serious confusion every where. Moreover he is a weak leader.
with his so called primary school certificate, he his million times better than u! That claim to be educated.. Fool, be wise!
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by PHILipu1(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2018
All this PDP paid propagandas will not help them to win just like it didn't help them in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Kyase(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

I'm beginning to have the feelings, that the opposition are behind these killings.
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by lastempero: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Mumu people,the same people that troup out enmass to welcome their hero.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by ufuosman(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2018
See person will call president, no vision
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Kyase:
I'm beginning to have the feelings, that the opposition are behind these killings.
When a group of people want success, they will do everything to remain or return there.
Incase you don't know most of the people wailing and cursing Buhari here are paid.
Which sane person will sabotage his own government with his own people.
The Government might be slow to react, but we have sinister people using this to score cheap political points.
The earlier you see beyond their deceit the better.
You are just seeing what we have been seeing all along.

Good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Baba Fatola elepe, e rora now. de de melaho
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by begwong: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2018
The foolanis were proving a point to show their Supreme leader is in town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by rawtouch: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2018
P.M.B2019, daura..
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by nograv: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Useless yeye man.. Even when he is nearby, criminals move without fear shocked
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by nograv: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2018
Mhiztamurtala:
with his so called primary school certificate, he his million times better than u! That claim to be educated.. Fool, be wise!

Only a man without education would defend such an inept leader like Buhari.

The man has no vision and is clearly out of his depth. We suspected he was uneducated and his utter failure as a leader validates this..

Please be quiet...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by anytexy: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Everyday same story but nothing is being done
But Buhari is campaigning nau. At least he is doing something nau. grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by lanreSamson: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2018
This is evident that some of these killings are politically motivated and sponsored killings. God please help us in this country.
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Awoo88: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2018
Thus otorm is an idiot. Instead using the opportunity to present corpse of those kill to Buhari, he was busy cutting tape while the killing of his people continue
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by RexTramadol1: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2018
twilliamx:
Back in ancient times in the yoruba kingdom, if there are strange occurrences, for example, diseases and plagues, high murder/death rate, abominable acts and the likes, They will try and appease the Gods and if that doesn't work, they will Un-sit the the ruling king(eg Buhari), so I will advice us to kick out the current leadership(s) in the country. Vote Fela durotoye..... "Ori was ko ni gbabo de oo"

Why not Fela Kuti?

Just like motivational speakers turn demslvs to pastors in recent times, using sugar quote upandan, dey wantu enta politics too...... Chai

Make I face front....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Stbobbylee: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2018
alphacyborg:
Buhari, you will never go unpunished.
Amen.. Prayer of the faithful.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Kyase(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

When a group of people want success, they will do everything to remain or return there.
Incase you don't know most of the people wailing and cursing Buhari here are paid.
Which sane person will sabotage his own government with his own people.
The Government might be slow to react, but we have sinister people using this to score cheap political points.
The earlier you see beyond their decent the better.
You are just seeing what we have been seeing all along.

Good morning.
their end will soon come.
Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by Sunnyside2018(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Buhari vows to end attacks, Buhari vows that attack will never happen again. The more he makes empty promises, the more the attacks. It is either this man is disconnected from reality or he thinks everyone is as mentally lazy as himself.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by KingGBsky(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2018
At least his boys gave him a grand welcome.
He is the Cheif in Chief of the Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgement On Nnamdi Kanu's Case Until December 15 / How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? / Imo Police Arrest 18 IPOB, ESN Suspects Over Killing Of DPO, Inspector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.