Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released (18181 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by bumi10(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Police Release White Lady Who Attacked African Actor With Bottle After Giving This Reasons

n African actor, Cameroon-born, was attacked during a Sunday coffee run in Madrid and his alleged culprit was let go after police detained her for questioning.

“I have suffered a racist attack this morning in a multiracial coffee shop in our beloved Madrid,” Marius Makon, whose stage name is Elton Prince, began his March 4 Facebook post about the incident. He had ordered some java (coffee) that day when a woman told him, “I don’t want Black people in this place or in front of me.”

Makon, who shared the incident in a Facebook post that was translated by El País Tuesday, said he told the woman he “will only be here for a moment and then I’m leaving. I don’t have any interest in staying near you for long.” "I don’t care, you Black piece of s— get out of here,” the actor says the 33-year-old El Salvadorian woman responded.

When Makon tried to get her to settle down, she didn’t. "Black piece of s—, I’m white. I can kill you and nothing will happen,” she said. Then, she smashed a bottle of beer on the actor’s head. When she struck a second time, the stage star bled and needed seven stitches for his head wound. Makon filed a police report and the alleged perpetrator was taken into police custody for questioning. Then, she was let go.

Regardless, Makon says he doesn’t despise the woman who assaulted him.

“Now I am in my house and I look through these images [of his injuries] I do not feel any hate towards the woman,” Makon said. “I want to say that I am not angry with her and I don’t know why. I am sad that she feels such hate, that she lives with hate. It saddens me that she does not enjoy life, that she doesn’t leave a small space in her heart to love.”

“Now the problem is in the hands of the law,” he concluded. “The law will decide on the sentence.”

And while Makon may not be fired up over the incident, the Spanish Immigration and Refugee Support Network had called for an “immediate” judgment and has reported the incident as a hate crime.

The SIRSN’s Facebook memo also noted it’s urging Móstoles Town Hall and the Madrid regional government of Cristina Cifuentes to “show their condemnation for what happened.”

“We will not stop until these types of backward, intolerable and feudal-era assaults are stopped,” the organization said according to El País.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/police-release-white-lady-who-attacked.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2018
bumi10:
Police Release White Lady Who Attacked African Actor With Bottle After Giving This Reasons

Regardless, Makon says he doesn’t despise the woman who assaulted him.

“Now I am in my house and I look through these images [of his injuries] I do not feel any hate towards the woman,” Makon said. “I want to say that I am not angry with her and I don’t know why. I am sad that she feels such hate, that she lives with hate. It saddens me that she does not enjoy life, that she doesn’t leave a small space in her heart to love.”

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/police-release-white-lady-who-attacked.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala
sad

This man obviously has an exceptional heart. If I were the one, even though I'm exceptional, I would have defended myself. What if the lady had killed him?

For those of you that asslick white people's ass. Here are 7 facts about them;

1. The color of their skin naturally doesn't make them any better than you.

2. Just like you, they also defecate and their poo smells. I believe their poo smells horribly because of too much processed foods.

3. Their mouth can also smell terribly if they don't brush at appropriate times....just like you

4. Their body odors can be choking. For some you'll need a nose mask

5. There are illiterates among them too. They speak English o....but write it on paper.....For where? They can't.

6. There are non attractive ones. Some of these people are also not attractive even with the fair skin. You don't want to dream about them.

7. Some are also dirty and look unkempt.

Therefore, all you asslickers of white skin, quit asslicking and be a human being not a tissue used to wipe asses

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by BankeSmalls(f): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2018
oh my embarassed
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by alphacyborg(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by godfatherx: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2018
Humans, just like every animal are territorial.

This won't happen to you on the streets of Yaounde.

Come back home and stand up to your bad African leaders.

Europe didn't get to where they are in one day, there were civil wars and uprising. You can't keep running away from your problems and expect it to go away.

Africans seeking sojourn in Europe (in my opinion) are either cowards (running away from their problems) or thieves (who have stolen from Africa and seeking where to keep their loot)

10 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by omololu2020(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Make una sef comot Europe cheesy
But if nah me I go break her head o grin

African leaders don ruin this African continent with underdevelopment
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Dantedasz(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

This man obviously has an exceptional heart. If I were the one, even though I'm exceptional, I would have defended myself. What if the lady had killed him?

2. Just like you, they also defecate and their poo smells. I believe their poo smells horribly because of too much processed foods.

3. Their mouth can also smell terribly if they don't brush at appropriate times....just like you

5. There are illiterates among them too. They speak English o....but write it on paper.....For where? They can't.

6. There are non attractive ones. Some of these people are also not attractive even with the fair skin. You don't want to dream about them.

Therefore, all you asslickers of white skin, quit asslicking and be a human being not a tissue used to wipe asses

Sorry,but you sound like a racist too.

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2018
Dantedasz:

You are not sure about this

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Dantedasz(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You are not sure about this

Your write up says so.
That write up makes you sound like you might crack a bottle over anyone with a white skin.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Mariangeles(f): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2018
It makes me feel so sad to read about how black people are treated...

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2018
Dantedasz:

Your write up says so.
That write up makes you sound like you might crack a bottle over anyone with a white skin.
Not true.
Their white skin doesn't make them any better than anyone. That's my point

19 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Phew
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by akeentech(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Africans are the architect of their own problem.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Fanatique: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Df
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Proffdada: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin
FortifiedCity:
sad

inferiority complex cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by deafeyez: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Greener pastures.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Goodnuel: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
This one na Home Advantage oooo

shocked shocked shocked
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by igboOSU: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
angry
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Germandude: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
It's normal but he went too far.back in d days in Milan,they don't share a bus with u,givingu DAT fankulo look.who cares.but some cities are naturally racist than others due to previous past or personal experience by them,while some are tensed because of perceived invasion by Africans.but they too forgot when their ancestors were taking turns in colonising Africans.me nor care oo,any of them enter my trap I bleep the hell out of her.some can have strong odour due to excessive garlic intake

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Our ladies will do everything possible to have a White kid. Our leaders hide stolen money in white country. Our celebrities our wear cloths made in white country This clearly mean the black worship the white!!!

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by kwessiStewie2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
I don't know why Africans still travel to Spain and Italy. Those people are some of the worst racist I've encountered. They even discriminate against their own people how much more someone with a different skin tone.

7 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by kokomilala(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
He's a rare breed, a fine piece of fabric, not cut from just any cloth. I've always maintained that the second most dangerous idiot after a terrorist is an ethnic bigot. They live in a world where everything centres around them and only them.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by oPPOSEE: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
what is your black ass doing in another man's country.

He's too ugly that's why. Imagine Obasanjo sitting in front of pregnant white lady.

NIGHTMARES.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by bennynaza(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
K
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
You are very stupid... you are suffering a complex problem..

The moment she used that bottle on you is the moment she visits her ancestors.. what if you were killed?

I hope u have a video to which you sue her and not just word of mouth.

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by DivinelyBlessed: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
akeentech:
Africans are the architect of their own problem.
You just felt like typing rubbish right ??
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by bezimo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Spanish and italians are typically racist so i aint suprised.Bunch of white thrash pigs. This just infuriates me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Abeg the man caused it and I do not pity him. You men need to respect and obey women, she said I don't want you in front of me, what else should the man have done? He should have left the woman but no he won't because he is a man and won't want to take orders from a woman. He thought he is in Africa where men misbehave a lot. He never bleed, if I am the one ehn, he would be dead by now. Nuisance.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by bezimo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:
Abeg the man caused it and I do not pity him. You men need to respect and obey women, she said I don't want you in front of me, what else should the man have done? He should have left the woman but no he won't because he is a man and won't want to take orders from a woman. He never bleed, if I am the one ehn, he would be dead by now. Nuisance.

You must be very daft with what you just said. What do you know? Where have gone?
If he was a white man. Will she treat him that way..we see a clear case of racist hate crime punishable by imprisonment and you are yarning nonsense. Is your brain filled with akamu or something.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dantedasz:

how's what he wrote racist?

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
bezimo:

You must be very daft with what you just said. What do you know? Where have gone?
If he was a white man. Will she treat him that way..we see a clear case of racist hate crime punishable by imprisonment and you are yarning nonsense. Is your brain filled with akamu or something.

Are you mad? Where have gone? Come back to mummy when you correct your errors. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers / Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) / PHOTOS: Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.