Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording (22614 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police / Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by dre11(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2018
Mudiaga Affe, Calabar

Two men, identified as Inyang Patrick, 22, and Ibah Edet, 23 , suspected to have drugged a lady (names withheld ) before having sex with her , have been arrested by Cross River State police command .

The two suspects , who were among 47 suspected criminals paraded by the state Commissioner of Police , Mr. Hafiz Inuwa, were also said to have gone further to blackmail her with recordings of the act .

The commissioner noted that the suspects were arrested after being reported to the police by the victim .

He said , “ On February 23 , 2018 , the victim alleged that she was invited by one Inyang Akwanyene Patrick, male, 22 , to Harris Guest House along Atimbo Road in Calabar .

“ On arrival at the guest house , she met Inyang Akwanyene Patrick and Ibah Edet and was offered a bottle of drink suspected to have been drugged , which she took and became unconscious .

“ Thereafter the duo forcefully had unlawful carnal knowledge of her and videoed all that transpired, which they later used to intimidate and demand ransom from the victim, threatening that they would make the recording viral to the public if she failed to comply.

“ During interrogation , the suspects confessed to the crime .

The phone used for recording her was recovered from the suspects and will be tendered as exhibit in court . Meanwhile , medical examination has been carried out by a qualified medical to know her health status . ”

Inuwa stressed that the suspects would soon be charged to court to allow the law to take its course .

He said 45 other suspected criminals had been arrested in the past two months for various offences in the state , adding that several exhibits were recovered from them .

He explained that 10 of the suspects were arrested for armed robbery; six for murder; one for robbery; two for rape ; seven for unlawful possession of firearms; eight for cultism ; one for defilement and nine for internet fraud .

The commissioner appealed to the residents of the state and the general public to join hands with the police and other security agencies in fighting crime and ensuring peace in the state .

http://punchng.com/two-men-rape-girl-blackmail-her-with-video-recording/

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by MhizzAJ(f): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2018
They drugged and raped her and still wanted to blackmail her on top undecided

Some men are just very useless
Oloshi Oloriburuku

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by stephleena(f): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2018
hang them by their balls!!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Hades2016(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
This matter weak me

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by python1: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Na dem. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by RexTramadol1: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
What can I say

They should die by hanging

That gal �up there seems pained

Make I face front.
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Dannieln1: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
S
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by IVORY2009(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Na wa...
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Chizmickey(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
I hate men who don't act like men. God will judge them
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Chicybez: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why did she go to their house without knowing them properly

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by calddon(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pshycosexualitic f00ls...all of them.
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Jalubarika(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
King Harry Hotel Atimbo. I remember my Score for that Obubra man hotel.
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Xisnin(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chicybez:
Why did she go to their house without knowing them properly
Shut up rapist.

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Norabay(f): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
speechless.
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by MzMe(f): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
It high time we women started carrying guns and every other instruments around. This will be used to slaughter any dog in form of a man who wants to rape us. We slaughter them like the way Fulani herdsmen are killing people in Benue State. By the time one or two mass burial of men is conducted, other animals like them will sit tight. Useless set of creation.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by ohem007(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Can someone pls drop their picture here pls....

He be like say i know that patrick inyang.....

My dad use to say that name

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Cutehector(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Drugging a girl and having carnal knowledge of her is the same thing as having sex with a dead female body.
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Ellabae(f): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Those guys are idiots. U won't even know which guy to trust again. Reason I can't go to a guy's houx alone. I pray justice prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:
It high time we women started carrying guns and every other instruments around. This will be used to slaughter any dog in form of a man who wants to rape us. We slaughter them like the way Fulani herdsmen are killing people in Benue State. By the time one or two mass burial of men is conducted, other animals like them will sit tight. Useless set of creation.
she was drugged.. Don't you get? How would she be able to use a gun in her subconscious state?

My advice to ladies is this. Even if they want to take a drink from a guy, she should be sure both of them are going to drink it together or she doesn't drink it at all...

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by MzMe(f): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cutehector:
she was drugged.. Don't you get? How would she be able to use a gun in her subconscious state?

My advice to ladies is this. Even if they want to take a drink from a guy, she should be sure both of them are going to drink it together or she doesn't drink it at all...

I won't take a drink from guys in the first place. This world is a wicked world abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Seun360(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
python1:
Na dem. grin grin

You don't know the difference btw Efik/Ibibio people from Igbo people?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by makydebbie(f): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Shut up rapist.
That is actually a question a reasonable person will ask.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Show me the video/ record or you take this propaganda out of here
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

I won't take a drink from guys in the first place. This world is a wicked world abeg
so they say.. I hope you don't visit someone's house and subtly complain he didn't offer you something to eat
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by efemena5050(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:
green winch.......
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ellabae:
Those guys are idiots. U won't even know which guy to trust again. Reason I can't go to a guy's houx alone. I pray justice prevail.

lol.... romance would go in the presence of your friend? undecided
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by MzMe(f): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
efemena5050:
green winch.......
You meant Greenwich Meridian?
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by MzMe(f): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cutehector:
so they say.. I hope you don't visit someone's house and subtly complain he didn't offer you something to eat

Offer kwanu, abeg I don't want.
Re: Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording by Cutehector(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

Offer kwanu, abeg I don't want.
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue / HIV+ Woman Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.