Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (36718 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
very good deported dem alll
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by jhubril(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
This sort of policy will draw the ire of those who might have easily expected to see Senator Iwobi championing the cause of Africa in Italy even as it is not the duty of his office. Is this not the sense of entitlement that has far reduced this vast continent to a crying baby? Is this not the mood dominant before and after Obama clinched the US presidency?

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by EarthXmetahuman: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
This man reminds of one of fela songs.. International thief thief ITT

This is why fela is one of the greatest black ever lived.

He talks about the style white use to carry us mugu and this ediotic flat head is a typical example.

He said: white people,
Them get one style wey them dey use
Them go pick one African man
A man with low mentality
Them go give am million naira breads

To become of high position here
Him go bribe some thousand naira bread
To become one useless chief.

And after he go dey do their bidding to oppress his people with corruption etc.
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by santricedupas(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
I will forever respect balotelli on this for kicking against him,
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Toide: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:
You don't get such a high profile govt position in another country without being ready to kiss their ass.
that is the fact!
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Guestlander:

That is how they celebrated Trump who later called them people from shithole countries.
Some of them were calling themselves Jews and even started wearing Jewish attire, then the Jews turned around and told Africans to leave Israel or face imprisonment.

LOL, you said it all. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pls do cos they are the ones causing nuisance over there.

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by guiddoti: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fire Proof never finish naw shocked
Mrkumareze:

Na you talk oo. When them go fire you now shocked
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by guiddoti: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
keemi:
Dull Nigerians everywhere. Oga deport them back sharply.
If u must migrate, do it legally. Don't go and pollute another man's country in search of greener pastures. Follow simple instructions Na big problem for Nigerians

Oga please start sending them home already. They're lucky the EU is giving voluntary returnees grants to restart their lives wen they arrive home.

If you must migrate, do it legally. Shun illegal migration
I can relate to this one, bro. Good one.

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by shallysgirl: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
kayfra:
Uncle Tom. Is this the guy they were shouting crazed kwenu and Amaka chants over?

This is a useless traitor
Traitor?How? Illegal immigrants are deport anywhere in the world when caught. Stop being tribalistic.
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Rastamann: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
Deport any illegal immigrant you come across before they turn Europe to a shit hole like they did to their countries...illegal immigration is a get way crime , you can't expect anything good from someone who cant obey simple straight forward immigration laws .

Is it only the illegal immigrants that commit all these crimes? What about legal immigrants like you that hide under the legality of your illegality to commit much more serious crimes?

Abeg make we hear word!

2 Likes

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Telldem1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
out of the17,000 my dear 16,600 from Edo.

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by shallysgirl: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
jrusky:
Didn't I said it that he is a black bastard

I still don't get it why average SE indigene are naturally very rebellious and fill with hate this goat is another perfect example mind you I'm from that region but I have always regret it simply because of rebellion and hate gene in us.

My heart bleed a lot when ever anything rebel or hate is always associate with anyone from SE. I don't mean to turn this to tribal nonsense but talking to my own people how I do feel so bad in situation like this.
So,illegal immigrants shouldn't be deported? That is Italy. Be calling SE there. All I see is pains everywhere.
Tell your afonjazzy brothers to get his papers right or you will be seeing him soon. Your tribalistic rants can't change a thing.

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by sniperr007(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:
You don't get such a high profile govt position in another country without being ready to kiss their ass.

I think it's time the western countries deport Africans without documentation.
This are mainly the people that do illegal stuffs and give genuine ones hard time cos of the stigmatisation.

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Belafonte(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:

Which ass is he kissing? Anybody found in contravention of the law should be duly punished. Carry your silly Nigerian mentality from another man's country. Build your own.

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
We should start deporting theirs too angry
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Gerrard59(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
espn:
[b]Iwobi, 62, came to Italy in the 1970s on a student visa, got married to his Italian wife [/b]and became a councilor for the party in 1995. Iwobi said that he wasn’t against immigration but that he wanted people to travel to Italy.

Is he not an illegal immigrant too? He was there on a student visa

Someone on student's visa is not an illegal migrant. He probably followed the route of marriage to becoming a citizen.

@Post: if you are emigrating to a foreign land, do so legally. Legal migrants are never deported. Their country, their law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by popcykaylah(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:
So you are saying he's suppose to allow Nigerians live in Italy illegally cos he's a Nigerian.. mr man people like you are one of the many reasons Nigeria is like this ..I am disappointed
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Nowenuse: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
kayfra:
Uncle Tom. Is this the guy they were shouting crazed kwenu and Amaka chants over?

This is a useless traitor

What is wrong with some of you? Do you people just comment for commenting sake?
This man is doing the right thing for fvck sake. Are you supposed to be living illegally in another man's country?
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Nowenuse: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
To be frank, Europeans deserve no peace for raping our continent, making our kings figureheads, lumping tribes together and giving us democracy, perhaps the most corrupt form of government in the world, US with it's phony wars keeps pushing these terrorists to West Africa, that said Africa needs to do better, Iwobi should know, something chased him out of Nigeria!

I disagree with you.

Before Europeans came to Africa, were Africans not conquering, massacring, enslaving, cannibalizing, human sacrificing (which we do till date) and looting each other?

Are we Black people sub-humans? If the Europeans lumped us together, what stops us from sitting down as humans to renegotiate our existence as nations?

Africa was not the only colonized area. Asia was heavily colonized too by the same Europeans. How come many of them are making tremendous progress today compared to Africa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Nowenuse: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
espn:
[b]Iwobi, 62, came to Italy in the 1970s on a student visa, got married to his Italian wife [/b]and became a councilor for the party in 1995. Iwobi said that he wasn’t against immigration but that he wanted people to travel to Italy.

Is he not an illegal immigrant too? He was there on a student visa

How is student visa illegal migration? Pls stop embarrassing yourself in public.

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by themanderon: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Uncle tom. That's what he is.
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why do black people still believe this nonsense? Please don't raise your kids on crap
https://classroom.synonym.com/1600s-were-portuguese-trading-14076.html
''.....Portuguese exploration along the West African coast began in the 15th century in the course of Portugal's search for a shorter route to Asia. Although trade with the Africans had not been the goal of their voyage, the Portuguese found that Africa had much to offer. African cities rivaled those of Europe in organization, and African agricultural systems were significantly advanced. The Africans had desirable goods to trade including ivory, gold and pepper. By the 1600s, however, the kingdoms of Africa had established trade with the Portuguese in a far more lucrative export: African slaves.''

I think black people in general are suffering from identity crisis,we don't know who we are and we have no real heroes, even in our afterlife we are still hoping a foreign messiah would save us, that's why a totally fictional movie like Black Panther gave blacks worldwide joy. Now in the bid for identity, a lot of Nigerians have rallied behind the Nigerian flag, and the nation itself, that would be hard to shake off. We have no history besides some migration tidbits, our history books start from 1960! Imagine you educating your kids on his forefathers, you would describe them as cannibals and mass murderers, but if a white/arab or Asian describes his ancestors, it would be full of glowing admiration.

Asia was colonized but the young men and leaders weren't carted off in their millions to slave away. Besides most Asian countries don't have democracies or they recently switched to democracy, and their history goes back 1000's of years that they teach in their schools, they speak their own language with pride, but Africans have been made to believe we had no influence on history even though Egyptians/Hebrews were black, NEVER heard that in school, I had to do my own research to find out.

Still, we can do better as a people.

Nowenuse:

I disagree with you.

Before Europeans came to Africa, were Africans not conquering, massacring, enslaving, cannibalizing, human sacrificing (which we do till date) and looting each other?

Are we Black people sub-humans? If the Europeans lumped us together, what stops us from sitting down as humans to renegotiate our existence as nations?

Africa was not the only colonized area. Asia was heavily colonized too by the same Europeans. How come many of them are making tremendous progress today compared to Africa?
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by kerryiyke(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
I dnt know why people prefer to be blind because of sentiment, I am with Iwobi on this. He clearly mentioned ILLEGAL MIGRANTS, why shld any sane person go to another man's country illegally?

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by ImaIma1(f): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2018
With the way Nigerians pass the back door in their influx...it is no surprise that he intends to fight it. I am sure he wont be against the ones who come in legally with the right papers.

Or are we expecting that he would throw open the borders for the ones entering from Libya and all illegal points?

I think we are just used to cutting corners and would make an enemy any person who tries to block access.

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Bro I don't know say you self reason like me. Africans has failed to develop their countries, they always crave to aquire citizenship abroad. Since the end of slave trade, Africa (Nigeria) have not advanced to the point of deporting people from America, Europe, Asia... Nigeria no go ever deport any white man even though him paper no complete.
We are happy to receive anyone Frome any country cos we are underdeveloped since 1960.

Believe me, average Nigerian man is an anti progress.
If Nigeria is made like America today, it won't last we wouldn't be able to maintain it
Could it be because we are black or what, cos whiite man Will say, black man with black brain. I don't know just saying.

Don't mind them. If only we can channel the energy we use to watch and tweet about bbnaija to tweeting and condemning our bad leaders. Blacks are lazy QED.
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by londoner: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2018
eleojo23:
He wants to do the right thing na

Why do Nigerians always think that the rules and system should bend for them?

If your papers have expired, renew or leave.
And if you don't have papers, you are not supposed to be there in the first place.

Cosign 100%

1 Like

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Nowenuse: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Why do black people still believe this nonsense? Please don't raise your kids on crap
https://classroom.synonym.com/1600s-were-portuguese-trading-14076.html
''.....Portuguese exploration along the West African coast began in the 15th century in the course of Portugal's search for a shorter route to Asia. Although trade with the Africans had not been the goal of their voyage, the Portuguese found that Africa had much to offer. African cities rivaled those of Europe in organization, and African agricultural systems were significantly advanced. The Africans had desirable goods to trade including ivory, gold and pepper. By the 1600s, however, the kingdoms of Africa had established trade with the Portuguese in a far more lucrative export: African slaves.''

I think black people in general are suffering from identity crisis,we don't know who we are and we have no real heroes, even in our afterlife we are still hoping a foreign messiah would save us, that's why a totally fictional movie like Black Panther gave blacks worldwide joy. Now in the bid for identity, a lot of Nigerians have rallied behind the Nigerian flag, and the nation itself, that would be hard to shake off. We have no history besides some migration tidbits, our history books start from 1960! Imagine you educating your kids on his forefathers, you would describe them as cannibals and mass murderers, but if a white/arab or Asian describes his ancestors, it would be full of glowing admiration.

Asia was colonized but the young men and leaders weren't carted off in their millions to slave away. Besides most Asian countries don't have democracies or they recently switched to democracy, and their history goes back 1000's of years that they teach in their schools, they speak their own language with pride, but Africans have been made to believe we had no influence on history even though Egyptians/Hebrews were black, NEVER heard that in school, I had to do my own research to find out.

Still, we can do better as a people.

I think you are misjudging me. Who told you that I do not acknowledge the great history and achievements of Black African empires and kingdoms of the past?
I very much do bro and I know a whole lot about them and take pride in then more than you think I do.

However, as much as I acknowledge the positive side of our history, you do not expect me to completely ignore the negative parts do you? Some of these negative parts are still working against us till date.
Europeans, Asians and everyone else had negative parts of their histories and I don't think they deny it do they? I am speaking with my fellow black people and that is why I can freely open up on the negatives of our history. If I was speaking with an Asian or White, you don't expect me to talk like this, do you? I would definitely defend my people.

Asians did not sell themselves as slaves, but Africans did, and beside I see no reason how this affects our present day progress.
Most Asians already had a great sense of nationhood and homogenous states before Europeans colonized them, this is why they largely retained their languages after colonialism. Asians to a large extent already had homogenous religions too, which defined them.
No region of Africa had a homogenous native religion with widespread adherence, whereas the Arabs and much of the middle east had Islam as an identity and a somewhat unifying tool, South Asia had hinduism while East and South-East Asia had Buddhism.

Besides, It is only in most parts of West Africa that our indigenous languages are not officialized and promoted. This I think is largely due to heavy plurality of ethnicity.
However in most Southern & East African countries, their native languages share equal official and literacy status with English.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. / Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide / Accident Involving A Jeep At China Town In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.