Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

"Madam, Take $10 Plus 2 Tablets, Make I Tear Your Nyash!!!"---pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Madam, Take $10 Plus 2 Tablets, Make I Tear Your Nyash!!!"---pastor (434 Views)

"Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor / Inform Us Anytime You Want To Tear Your Wife's Nyash!-christian Sect To Members / "I Must Tear Your Toto In Order To Deliver You From Curse"---bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Madam, Take $10 Plus 2 Tablets, Make I Tear Your Nyash!!!"---pastor by Niflheim(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2018
This is embarrassing!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

FULL STORY:

An Indiana pastor pleaded guilty to drug and sex charges, the South Bend Tribune reported Wednesday.

The 68-year-old James Irwin pleaded guilty to felony charge of dealing in a controlled substance and misdemeanor charge of patronizing a prostitute.

The former director of the Care and Share Ministries in Plymouth and a local pastor at a Methodist church, allegedly gave a woman $10 and two pills in exchange for sex when his wife was out of town.

Allegedly he gave another woman $50 to buy drugs and then offered an additional $10 for sexual favors, ABC 57 reported.

“I would never have imagined that it would have and definitely not in conjunction with the church in my community,” a neighbor of the church said when Irwin was arrested in August. “People should not use that type of position to garner trust from the community and then turn and do something like that person has done. That’s very unsettling.”

The link:......................................................https://www.nova-magazine.net/trump-loving-pastor-paid-a-woman-10-and-two-pills-in-exchange-for-sex/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason The Nations Of The Earth Are Facing Big Problems / Single Muslim Parents , Lets Meet Here / Facts That Place Dinosaurs With Man. Created In The Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.