Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" (9410 Views)

Help: I'm Obsessed With TEMS / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by pinkjacket9(f): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
You're just one in a million, sometimes I feel like slapping myself over and over again for losing you to that stupid new girl friend of yours .
I love you and will always do so please baby, think about the good days we shared in the past and reconsider.

Anticipating your reply, Pinky.

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by dukeprince50: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
nice
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
You can say all you want, No biggy
But posting my pictures is highly unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Ekiseme(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
What manner of fvckery is this again?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by kingxsamz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
undecided Airforce1 who are u deceiving?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by kingxsamz(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:

person go just cool down create moniker dey reply imself...who do this guy this thing?

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by naija1stpikin: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:

see this one cheesy cheesy cheesy no one is as foolish as he who decieves himself cheesy

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by dukeprince50: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
kingxsamz:

person go just cool down create moniker dey reply imself...who do this guy this thing?
that account was created a long time ago, im not sure its airforce1 also look at those she's following, all males

2 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Ekiseme(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
kingxsamz:

omo, e be like say na for ijebu ode dem tie the guy.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Ekiseme(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
dukeprince50:
that account was created a long time ago, im not sure its airforce1
that guy can do anything just for the attention,

Just realized it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Must we always be tortured with the images of this your snout nose? grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
I won't reply bittered people who obviously are lonely like Martin o
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by naija1stpikin: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
dukeprince50:

this one na jjc. Do you think airforce just registered 2017? I laf

26 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by kingxsamz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
dukeprince50:

lol...
check the posts of that moniker..it's always about airforce1...he's the one posting this nonsense.

22 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by stephleena(f): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
dementia..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by kingxsamz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Must we always be tortured with the images of this your snout nose? grin

as in ehn...I just tire.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by dukeprince50: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
naija1stpikin:

this one na jjc. Do you think airforce just registered 2017? I laf
airforce1 became popular around 2016, and the moniker follows only male, except airforce1 is gay, she follows him and he's not following her

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Cholls(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
my brother like say u no like this deceitful attention

6 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
I'm popular than the owner of this forum so why would I seek for attention with another moniker
.Ndi Ara

3 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by dukeprince50: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
kingxsamz:

lol...
check the posts of that moniker..it's always about airforce1...he's the one posting this nonsense.
is airforce a gay? why him no follow any female moniker, that is a lady, maybe trying to make fun of him but i doubt its airforce1, i may be wrong, that guy can do anything just to be famous
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by naija1stpikin: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
dukeprince50:
airforce1 became popular around 2016, and the moniker follows only male, except airforce1 is gay, she follows him and he's not following her
im not gonna argue

2 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by kingxsamz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
dukeprince50:
is airforce a gay? why him no follow any female moniker, that is a lady, maybe trying to make fun of him but i doubt its airforce1, i may be wrong, that guy can do anything just to be famous

them don deceive this one finish.

18 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by stephleena(f): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
transfer this energy, onto something positive outside nairaland,and see if you won't miles away E money,rather than showing us how u re chilling with burnt bole and twenty naira ground nut

13 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Quote me if your useless papa born you well, worthless prostitute
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
kingxsamz:

as in ehn...I just tire.

Let's sue him for the therapy bill tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by kingxsamz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I'm popular than the owner of this forum

udommeanit...

11 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Who's this other useless 50 Rand roadside LovePeddler spewing shiit on thread I knew nothing about

And to think you're from HIV AIDS infested country , Smh

**don't remind me I never blow abeg**

2 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by 9cent(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Who's this other useless 50 Rand roadside LovePeddler spewing shiit on thread I knew nothing about

Xhosanostra you mean? grin
Who Doesnt know she's a cheap LovePeddler

5 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Airforce1 which juju you use la
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by amakadihot87(f): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lol u think we dont know you are also pinkjacket

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You knew nothing about the thread & yet you were one of the 1st few to comment? Either you have clairvoyant powers or you're behind the pinkjacket moniker. My R50 bet is on the later grin

What does HIV have to do with this? shocked The only time you can make fun of HIV is when your country is HIV-free. No country is, so the joke is really on you, snoutboy.

23 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
9cent:

Xhosanostra you mean? grin
Who Doesnt know she's a cheap LovePeddler

Those who didn't know, now they know. Not only am I a cheap LovePeddler, but sometimes I do it for free for the ugly, the less fortunate & the charity cases like yourself grin

It's the humanitarian in me.

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dirty Erotic Oneshots (18+) / Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.