Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 PM

Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" (9327 Views)

Help: I'm Obsessed With TEMS / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Omo na only human being I wan talk about and not some walking corps from the other side grin

You must be suffering from AIDS related meningitis & illiteracy it seems grin

Isn't your GF pregnant right now? Which means you're having unsafe sex, but you're here opening that stinking pit latrine you call a mouth to make jokes about AIDS. I'm HIV NEGATIVE, sweetheart. I test as often as I can because it's easily accessible & free, courtesy of a govt. that cares about the welfare of its people. Can you say the same?
Oh & it's not corps, IT'S CORPSE, A DEAD BODY. Corps is that thing you people do at Sambisa forest after graduating from your universities grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
I will reply only "Human Being"

If I don't reply you after your several attempts to get me talk to you , then that mean I consider you useless.

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
9cent:

Xhosanostra is indeed a walking corps grin

Shes a south African and south Africa being a HIV AIDS ravaged country , automatically makes her a "Red Alert". grin

Another delirious, illiterate & neglected fool.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
You can say all you want, No biggy
But posting my pictures is highly unacceptable.
Hahahahaha you are replying yourself Wetin I no go see for Nairaland grin grin grin I was having a bad day tho....thanks grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by 9cent(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I will reply only "Human Being"

If I don't reply you after your several attempts to get me talk to you , then that mean I consider you useless.
Xhosanostra is not only useless, she's also a strayed pig from the HIV infested country of southafrica who probably must have still be a slave to the whites if Nigeria hasn't saved her ass grin

Imagine coming to Nigerian site to talk rubbish , who knows if she's even a HIV carrier grin

You're a HIV AIDS "Red Alert" at HOESA NOSTRA
No man should patronize you because you're a bad news . grin
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Opentokwowledge: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Isn't that your people's favourite insult against South Africans? It shows ignorance. An person ignorant about HIV, isn't that one a world class FOOL? He is one to me. No apologies.
WoW. I don't know where you're coming from with this seemingly full blown Anti-Nigeria syndrome, but I won't be part of the orgy cos I know I know better than play stupid. What is that your source of information on purported Nigerian's ignorance of HIV again? OR, Are you just pulling this notion out of your ass, perhaps taking the random opinion of some ill-informed Nairalanders who might otherwise be a social outcast living in a cave tucked away somewhere at Idanre hills, as fact? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
9cent:

Xhosanostra is not only useless, she's also a strayed pig from the HIV infested country of southafrica who probably must have still be a slave to the whites if Nigeria hasn't saved her ass grin

Imagine coming to Nigerian site to talk rubbish , who knows if she's even a HIV carrier grin

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahahahaha you are replying yourself Wetin I no go see for Nairaland grin grin grin I was having a bad day tho....thanks grin
It's not true o
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Those who didn't know, now they know. Not only am I a cheap LovePeddler, but sometimes I do it for free for the ugly, the less fortunate & the charity cases like yourself grin

It's the humanitarian in me.

Omg.. baby, this is High class savage shocked

5 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
WoW. I don't know where you're coming from with this seemingly full blown Anti-Nigeria syndrome, but I won't be part of the orgy cos I know I know better than play stupid. What is that your source of information on purported Nigerian's ignorance of HIV again? OR, Are you just pulling this notion out of your ass, perhaps taking the random opinion of some ill-informed Nairalanders who might otherwise be a social outcast living in a cave tucked away somewhere at Idanre hills, as fact? undecided

Yes, I'm pulling it out of my ass. Two can play the ignorance game.
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Opentokwowledge: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes, I'm pulling it out of my ass. Two can play the ignorance game.
Interesting! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Interesting! undecided

Yeah.
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Opentokwowledge:

Another thing is, I'm not responsible for the ignorance & misinformation exhibited by some of your compatriots. When they speak out of the side of their necks, I'mma judge them as part of the community that YOU also live in. If you acknowledge that they got it wrong, why don't you educate them on what you know instead of frog jumping on my posts, accusing me of being anti-Nigerian? Do you also speak up against the anti-South African posts that prompt me to say the things I say? Don't be biased if you expect me to be unbiased in my assertions.
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
9cent:

Hahahahhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
HIV is scary
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
9cent:

How about you save yourself from your Fulani masters now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by 9cent(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Hahahahhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
HIV is scary
Xhosanostra is synonymous to HIV AIDS

She's a walking corps trust me, I dare her to show her photo I swear you go vormit grin
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by 9cent(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How about you save yourself from your Fulani masters now grin

oh you also forgot your lazy south African men rape and kill you women like flies haha

50Rand too much for your borehole of a Pussy, Aunty HIV AIDS distributor grin
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
9cent:

Xhosanostra is synonymous to HIV AIDS

She's a walking corps trust me, I dare her to show her photo I swear you go vormit grin
cheesy
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
9cent:
oh you also forgot your lazy south African men rape and kill you women like flies haha

50Rand too much for your borehole of a Pussy, Aunty HIV AIDS distributor grin

Diversion. What does what South African men do have to do with your Fulani overlords?

You claim you saved us from whites. Quite frankly I don't know how you did it from West Africa. Must have been through voodoo, fasting & praying grin Your only know how. My question is, what's stopping you from doing the same for yourselves? Go free yourselves from the Fulani, coward, before speaking shìt, claiming Moses online.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Opentokwowledge: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Another thing is, I'm not responsible for the ignorance & misinformation exhibited by some of your compatriots. When they speak out of the side of their necks, I'mma judge them as part of the community that YOU also live in. If you acknowledge that they got it wrong, why don't you educate them on what you know instead of frog jumping on my posts, accusing me of being anti-Nigerian? Do you also speak up against the anti-South African posts that prompt me to say the things I say? Don't be biased if you expect me to be unbiased in my assertions.
Maybe I expected you to already know that opinions are like assholes and most of them stink and that stupidity is a human disease and not a national or tribal affliction as the case may be. That I frog jumped on your post might mean I've placed you on a pedestal and the fact that I share the same national space with somebody must not mean we operate at the same frequency. Besides, it takes a few button punches to have an agreeable perception of what operates beyond one's borders these days, instead of concluding a whole country, with this staggering population is filled with nothing but brainless oafs because one zombie acted accordingly. Without reservation, that declaration is below low and inexcusable and you deserve to be heavily spanked in the ass three good times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Maybe I expected you to already know that opinions are like assholes and most of them stink and that stupidity is a human disease and not a national or tribal affliction as the case may be. That I frog jumped on your post might mean I've placed you on a pedestal and the fact that I share the same national space with somebody must not mean we operate at the same frequency. Besides, it takes a few button punches to have an agreeable perception of what operates beyond one's borders these days, instead of concluding a whole country, with this staggering population is filled with nothing but brainless oafs because one zombie acted accordingly. Without reservation, that declaration is below low and inexcusable and you deserve to be heavily spanked in the ass three good times.

Well, I'm not gonna apologize for what I said. Opinions are like assholes like you said, so mine shouldn't bother you either.

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by habsydiamond(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
419 using 419 strategy to 41.10 people in this change period....u are no serious ooo grin grin grin
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by 9cent(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
cheesy
Say something jor
Abi you dey fear Xhosanostra? Don't worry she's HIV positive and too weak to move around . grin
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Follygunners: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I'm popular than the owner of this forum so why would I seek for attention with another moniker
.Ndi Ara

Typical senseless, ARROGANT, Chest-beater! Hmm...
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
9cent:

Say something jor
Abi you dey fear Xhosanostra? Don't worry she's HIV positive and too weak to move around . grin
Fear kwa cheesy
Omo that one no worth my time biko, make she enjoy her HIV gift grin

I no sabi find trouble , na people always jumping on my case as if the "Likes" they would get go change their life.

I work hard all day to make a name for myself and to give my unborn children a good life.. that's all I care about and not what couple of haters got to say bout me on here .

Im not on nairaland to impress anybody
I'm not on nairaland to live on faceless people's terms.
I'm not on nairaland to post cosmetic comments to be on women good books because woman no be problem .
I'm not in competition with nobody on here.

Some people are so frustrated that even when I post my own picture on my threads, they be mad.
Why be mad, is it your picture?

That south African been always on my case but I ignore because she's insignificant.
Make she dey follow me up and down with her 50Rand worth of Pussy , Oloshi woman. grin
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by 9jaown(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ekiseme:
omo, e be like say na for ijebu ode dem tie the guy.

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Opentokwowledge: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Well, I'm not gonna apologize for what I said. Opinions are like assholes like you said, so mine shouldn't bother you either.
You're right.

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by 9cent(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Fear kwa cheesy
Omo that one no worth my time biko, make she enjoy her HIV gift grin

I no sabi find trouble , na people always jumping on my case as if the "Likes" they would get go change their life.

I work hard all day to make a name for myself and to give my unborn children a good life.. that's all I care about and not what couple of haters got to say bout me on here .

Im not on nairaland to impress anybody
I'm not on nairaland to live on faceless people's terms.
I'm not on nairaland to post cosmetic comments to be on women good books because woman no be problem .
I'm not in competition with nobody on here.

Some people are so frustrated that even when I post my own picture on my threads, they be mad.
Why be mad, is it your picture?

That south African been always on my case but I ignore because she's insignificant.
Make she dey follow me up and down with her 50Rand worth of Pussy , Oloshi woman. grin

You're one of the few guys I have respect for.
You still keep your cool despite the unprovoked attacks and i respect you for that.

In life, you need haters to climb to the top, always have that in mind.
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
9cent:

You're one of the few guys I have respect for.
You still keep your cool despite the unprovoked attacks and i respect you for that.

In life, you need haters to climb to the top, always have that in mind.
Hahahaha Omo free that woman abeg
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by 9cent(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Hahahaha Omo free that woman abeg
lets say it as it is
XhosaNostra is a prostitute and a HIV AIDS carrier
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good to know cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is A Typical Nigerian So Pessimistic About True Love? / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.