Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Facebook User Complains Of Creditor Chasing Him In His Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Complains Of Creditor Chasing Him In His Dream (350 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / My Boyfriend Complains Of The Shape Of My Vagina / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Complains Of Creditor Chasing Him In His Dream by Olayetan(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
A Facebook user has taken it to facebook to complaint about someone he owns #1000 chasing him in his dream by turning to masquerade because of 1k he owns him and another facebook user requested for his account number to pull him out of the bad dream

Photos below!

Re: Facebook User Complains Of Creditor Chasing Him In His Dream by Olayetan(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Facebook User Complains Of Creditor Chasing Him In His Dream by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
The guy should atleast paint the creditors name.
Re: Facebook User Complains Of Creditor Chasing Him In His Dream by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
hmmm
is this another form of cooperate begging? grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Love? / Guys / I Need A Godly Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.