Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

If You Are Batch B Stream 2 Please Get In, I Have A Question - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If You Are Batch B Stream 2 Please Get In, I Have A Question (1098 Views)

Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Batch B Stream 2 Please Get In, I Have A Question by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Please my February allawe has entered and I'm 17B all my colleagues have gotten theirs.. don't know what the problem is.. what should I do?
Re: If You Are Batch B Stream 2 Please Get In, I Have A Question by Chuksmonika(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
R2bees:
Please my February allawe has entered and I'm 17B all my colleagues have gotten theirs.. don't know what the problem is.. what should I do?
those your friends that have gotten theirs,do they use the same bank as your?....and Finally did you redeploy??
Re: If You Are Batch B Stream 2 Please Get In, I Have A Question by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chuksmonika:
those your friends that have gotten theirs,do they use the same bank as your?....and Finally did you redeploy??
Yea I use the same bank with them and I also redeployed. We all redeployed to the same state and they have all gotten their allawe
Re: If You Are Batch B Stream 2 Please Get In, I Have A Question by Chuksmonika(m): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2018
R2bees:
Yea I use the same bank with them and I also redeployed. We all redeployed to the same state and they have all gotten their allawe
ok then,you will have to exercise patience,it wil come...or on the alternative,you can check your balance throught mobile app or use atm and check it,most times,banks don't send Credit alert,but the money will be in your account,it has happened to me before
Re: If You Are Batch B Stream 2 Please Get In, I Have A Question by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chuksmonika:
ok then,you will have to exercise patience,it wil come...or on the alternative,you can check your balance throught mobile app or use atm and check it,most times,banks don't send Credit alert,but the money will be in your account,it has happened to me before
Have checked my balance it is still same thing
Re: If You Are Batch B Stream 2 Please Get In, I Have A Question by Kescott(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2018
You have to make a transaction on that account to get your payment, try to deposit money into the account, if you can, then you should receive your allowee, else, you need to go to the nearest branch and see if your account needs some verification or documentation or they put it on hold. I got mine the day I went get my card, had to deposit money and immediately i got my card, the money came in.
Re: If You Are Batch B Stream 2 Please Get In, I Have A Question by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Kescott:
You have to make a transaction on that account to get your payment, try to deposit money into the account, if you can, then you should receive your allowee, else, you need to go to the nearest branch and see if your account needs some verification or documentation or they put it on hold. I got mine the day I went get my card, had to deposit money and immediately i got my card, the money came in.
thanks bro, but most people didn't put any money before they got theirs, anyways I will try and deposit by 2moro.. and have since collected my card.. thanks for ur concern

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Foundation / Corpers Allowance Trend For 2012 Batch C / NYSC CAMP GIST: How Is The Camp Over There And How Are You Adjusting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.