Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (76962 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
martineverest:
embrace science and ppl like u will go to church to pray for blessings and death of enemies when u are supposed to embrace science
this is simple conprehendsion. I said embrace science..
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
First of all, you are showing your lack of education by quoting wikipedia.
If I want, I can modify that wikipedia page.
Second of all, you don't seem to understand that after the british took over Benin City (the capital of the empire), the war didn't end there.
The war ended 3 years later.
By the way, I am a mathematician. I could teach you science, morron !

revolt:
Revisionists ...which 3yrs. Or did u mean 3dsys. Please rrsd about the expedition of 1897. If your Benin empire had embraced science he wouldn't hve faced the most humiliating defeat on the history of empires. 1200 men brought down an empire with only 2 deaths on the side of britain.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Expedition_of_1897&ved=0ahUKEwi07c-ImOTZAhWM-aQKHV_MCtYQFggkMAE&usg=AOvVaw1h2C1lKNQOI7IBArjwOG7W
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by stieyven(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
FOOLISH people with FAKE JUJU,they cant even use the juju to make life better for the people,placing dead curses just to scare people angry
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
You are one big idiot.
Being a scientist doesn't stop people from also having a spiritual following.
Many scientists whom I know are budhists or christian or muslim or even jewish.
Stop being an idiot.

revolt:
this is simple conprehendsion. I said embrace science..
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by AxxeMan: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
[[s]quote author=revolt post=65743869]Revisionists ...which 3yrs. Or did u mean 3dsys. Please rrsd about the expedition of 1897. If your Benin empire had embraced science he wouldn't hve faced the most humiliating defeat on the history of empires. 1200 men brought down an empire with only 2 deaths on the side of britain.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Expedition_of_1897&ved=0ahUKEwi07c-ImOTZAhWM-aQKHV_MCtYQFggkMAE&usg=AOvVaw1h2C1lKNQOI7IBArjwOG7W[/quote][/s]

Which one did your coward spineless tribe accomplish?.... Tell us skull miner!

1 Like

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by staen: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Kai ..... And one bini girl has been sending me texts ..telling me she loves me ... I don dey fear dis pple o
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Besides, white british soldiers were hiding behind machine (maxim) guns. Black british soldiers were the ones who suffered the full casualty.
There is even one british officer who wrote a note in which he was praising god that very few white soldiers got killed in the assault on Benin City.
The british didn't even see the black soldiers as important enough for their dead to be counted. Even the number of black british soldiers (who weren't even considered human) wasn't written down.

AxxeMan:
[[s]quote author=revolt post=65743869]Revisionists ...which 3yrs. Or did u mean 3dsys. Please rrsd about the expedition of 1897. If your Benin empire had embraced science he wouldn't hve faced the most humiliating defeat on the history of empires. 1200 men brought down an empire with only 2 deaths on the side of britain.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Expedition_of_1897&ved=0ahUKEwi07c-ImOTZAhWM-aQKHV_MCtYQFggkMAE&usg=AOvVaw1h2C1lKNQOI7IBArjwOG7W[/s]

Which one did your coward spineless tribe accomplish?.... Tell us skull miner!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by sekundosekundo: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Lame

Stale
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by sekundosekundo: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
prolog2:
I don't speak drunk ignorant idiot, I know this will come as a surprise to you since you are a fluent speaker.

Lol, who cares when a mad man speaks?
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by bitbillionaire: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Using darkness to fight darkness only strengthen and increase the darkness in the land. This type of ritual belongs to the dark age and it only draw humanity and Benin people thousands of years backward!

MAY THE LIGHT SHINE WHERE EVER THERE IS DARKNESS!
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by perryy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
trash,you think everybody is a kitten a$$ coward like you undecided give me proof of your juju working or shut up

Let me help u. Just go to Benin and carry out human trafficking business again. You can come here all relate your experience if the juju is really fake. The man that brought ososmanye is the one that drew the plan of the modern Benin. He created all the roads, designed the plan that awesome the Portuguese when they arrived Benin in 1457.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by MJBOLT: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
and why would i start human trafficking,dont mention me when you're gonna type trash undecided

perryy:

Let me help u. Just go to Benin and carry out human trafficking business again. You can come here all relate your experience if the juju is really fake. The man that brought ososmanye is the one that drew the plan of the modern Benin. He created all the roads, designed the plan that awesome the Portuguese when they arrived Benin in 1457.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
just keep worshipping your blue-eyed-blond god who doesn't consider you human.
bitbillionaire:
Using darkness to fight darkness only strengthen and increase the darkness in the land. This type of ritual belongs to the dark age and it only draw humanity and Benin people thousands of years backward!

MAY THE LIGHT SHINE WHERE EVER THERE IS DARKNESS!
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Born2Breed(f): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Franking:
The Oba of Benin is one confused guy. Why not place ur curse on corrupt politicians who are responsible for the shameful situation of things that have pushed people into all sorts bad things? Useless man and his useless curse, who ur curse epp?

Because your forbearers are useless does not give you the audacity to think others are.
Ain't your forebearers one of the zombies who voted in the corrupt politicians? Ewobi!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by oruma19: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
sekundosekundo:

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?...

1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
its understanding we need bro. God always uses evil to destroy evil.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by olisamedua: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
prolog2:
If you think african religions are eveil then you have an inferiority complex and you need to take care of that.
Besides, it is Omo n'Oba n'Edo or Oba of Benin Kingdom. It has never been "Oba of Bini"
noted sir. Thank you for the correction. I am a learner.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by shallysgirl: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
Essential:

Death and your family 5&6
Back to sender.
Death and your family be like 5&6
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
prolog2:
You are one big idiot.
Being a scientist doesn't stop people from also having a spiritual following.
Stop being an idiot.

hey you big fool, were discussing history here. Nobody gives a fvck if u can teach me theory of relativity. History isn't wishful thinking, it is backed up by journals. Excerpt s, and documented evidence from players involved in the particular period.
No!!!! you cannot just throw tales by moonlight as your basis for make belief history.

Its documented in more than a hundred dissertations and history documentaries that the 1897 expedition that led to the exile of the oba, didn't last a quarter of a year, but you would have us believe after his exile(the seat of govt), the war raged on for 3years. With no proof.

Its also documented the palace priests got into a frenzy of human sacrifice on a mass scale, as the British approached the palace. If they'd channeled all that juju energy to learning how to harness gun powder and engage the black smiths of that era, ie science and tech...the defea t may have been stalled. I don't even understand why the fvck you keep differentiating BTW the white and black British soldiers. They were all the Royal Navy. Just like they fought during WWI/WWII, you fool.........

History isn't defined by how u feel, or your ediotic pride of a charade empire that makes a joke of the word,"EMPIRE".
Come out with facts, you f00l, or gtf outta my face.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
prolog2:
You are one big idiot.
Being a scientist doesn't stop people from also ed.eedhaving a spiritual following.
Stop being an idiot.

you buffoon.... Religion isn't an issue if its applied the right way. It's stupid when confronted with a problem requiring a scientific solution, to apply religious solutions, (as palace priests sacrificed humans to stall an invading army. ).This is 2018 , once again were faced with a human traffic epidermic, they turn to the same juju tht wrecked the empire.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Could someone tell me why ignorant fools now believe themselves to not only be smart, but also to be scientists of some sort. Is it your ignorance that makes you oblivious to the simplest logics ? People are being psychologically terrorised with curses from our religion, the Oba seazes the opportunity to use his status to destroy any such curse and therefor free the poor victims psychologically. Are you too dumb to understand this ?
revolt:
you buffoon.... Religion isn't an issue if its applied the right way. It's stupid when confronted with a problem requiring a scientific solution, to apply religious solutions, (as palace priests sacrificed humans to stall an invading army. ).This is 2018 , once again were faced with a human traffic epidermic, they turn to the same juju tht wrecked the empire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
An other fool who just discovered Wikipedia and who believes all he reads. Do you know one thing called: war propaganda ? You know, vilifying the ennemy ?
The fact that you even want to debate the verry well known facts I gave you shows your ignorance. Go and get some education, fool. Look for the name: Ologbosere.
revolt:
hey you big fool, were discussing history here. Nobody gives a fvck if u can teach me theory of relativity. History isn't wishful thinking, it is backed up by journals. Excerpt s, and documented evidence from players involved in the particular period.
No!!!! you cannot just throw tales by moonlight as your basis for make belief history.

Its documented in more than a hundred dissertations and history documentaries that the 1897 expedition that led to the exile of the oba, didn't last a quarter of a year, but you would have us believe after his exile(the seat of govt), the war raged on for 3years. With no proof.

Its also documented the palace priests got into a frenzy of human sacrifice on a mass scale, as the British approached the palace. If they'd channeled all that juju energy to learning how to harness gun powder and engage the black smiths of that era, ie science and tech...the defea t may have been stalled. I don't even understand why the fvck you keep differentiating BTW the white and black British soldiers. They were all the Royal Navy. Just like they fought during WWI/WWII, you fool.........

History isn't defined by how u feel, or your ediotic pride of a charade empire that makes a joke of the word,"EMPIRE".
Come out with facts, you f00l, or gtf outta my face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
prolog2:
Could someone tell me why ignorant fools now believe themselves to not only be smart, but also to be scientists of some sort. Is it your ignorance that makes you oblivious to the simplest logics ? People are being psychologically terrorised with curses from our religion, the Oba seazes the opportunity to use his status to destroy any such curse and therefor free the poor victims psychologically. Are you too dumb to understand this ?
freeing them by invoking curses and juju... Oh well. A fool will always be a one.
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
prolog2:
An other fool who just discovered Wikipedia and who believes all he reads. Do you know one thing called: war propaganda ? You know, vilifying the ennemy ?
The fact that you even want to debate the verry well known facts I gave you shows your ignorance. Go and get some education, fool. Look for the name: Ologbosere.
this ediotic buffoon!!!!!!!! I just googled ologbosere, and everything still butresses my point. Only difference is, he was hiding in the bushes for 22 months. Why am I even bantering with this idiat sef?!;;
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by AxxeMan: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
[s]
revolt:
this ediotic buffoon!!!!!!!! I just googled ologbosere, and everything still butresses my point. Only difference is, he was hiding in the bushes for 22 months. Why am I even bantering with thus idiat sef?!;;
[/s]

SHUTT UP YOU GOAT!

YOU ARE THE FOOL HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
AxxeMan:
[s][/s]

SHUTT UP YOU GOAT!

YOU ARE THE FOOL HERE
who's this animal?!! Vamoose jo
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by mr1759: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2018
DateMynd44:
will you shut up? Which one is ibibio esan? Don't add my holy ibibio tribe with juju people

don't shut him up again he knows better than you
Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by mr1759: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2018
gozzlin:
Tomorrow the stupid Oba will go to church and sit on the front row. undecided

I here by declare u oba enemy, u going to be facing mystical visitation as oba enemy next time u will careful the way u talk

2 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by cyrilamx(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2018
Any idiot who speak ills against our Oba will be answerable to Okhuaihe, Ovia,...Ewobi iyan gele khin.
Born2Breed:

Because your forbearers are useless does not give you the audacity to think others are.
Ain't your forebearers one of the zombies who voted in the corrupt politicians? Ewobi!

2 Likes

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by Born2Breed(f): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2018
cyrilamx:
Any idiot who speak ills against our Oba will be answerable to Okhuaihe, Ovia,...Ewobi iyan gele khin.

Ugha tor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by cyrilamx(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Only two death? Guy do u listen y urself? Agreed the British destroyed Benin so it was wit other empires that their time are up...Roman, assyrian, empires etc. Asoro a ikhimwin alone were responsible for 5000 death on the part of the British http://police.com.ng/index.php/reviews-complaints/review-categories/2251-how-the-name-sakpomba-road-in-benin-city-came-about-history-when-the-great-benin-warrior-general-asoro-looked-back-before-he-became-a-soldier-asoro-was-a-sword-bearer-to-oba-ovonramwen-nogbaisiu
revolt:
Revisionists ...which 3yrs. Or did u mean 3dsys. Please rrsd about the expedition of 1897. If your Benin empire had embraced science he wouldn't hve faced the most humiliating defeat on the history of empires. 1200 men brought down an empire with only 2 deaths on the side of britain.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Expedition_of_1897&ved=0ahUKEwi07c-ImOTZAhWM-aQKHV_MCtYQFggkMAE&usg=AOvVaw1h2C1lKNQOI7IBArjwOG7W

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by cyrilamx(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2018
O gha fu uwegbe o omo okhuo n' omose.
re u on fb?
Born2Breed:

Ugha tor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos by revolt(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
cyrilamx:
Only two death? Guy do u listen y urself? Agreed the British destroyed Benin so it was wit other empires that their time are up...Roman, assyrian, empires etc. Asoro a ikhimwin alone were responsible for 5000 death on the part of the British http://police.com.ng/index.php/reviews-complaints/review-categories/2251-how-the-name-sakpomba-road-in-benin-city-came-about-history-when-the-great-benin-warrior-general-asoro-looked-back-before-he-became-a-soldier-asoro-was-a-sword-bearer-to-oba-ovonramwen-nogbaisiu
if you weren't educated, I'd understand but ......REALLY.....?!!!!!!!! This tales by moonlight is what you're quoting. How he wasn't allowed to look back and when the general did, he saw ofoe.....wtf. Did you say 5000 soldiers?!! How many English soldiers took part in this expedition? .. Bros abeg carry your tales by moonlight go siddon Jo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom / Igbo Chieftaincy Titles / Languages Spoken In Each Of The 36 States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.