Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,989 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

I'm Still A Virgin, But Rich Men Make Me Wet -actress Crowncy Anyanwu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Still A Virgin, But Rich Men Make Me Wet -actress Crowncy Anyanwu (581 Views)

Tinubu Declares, "I'm Still Looking For My Running Partner." / 53 Happy Cheers To An Indefatigable Senator, Samdaddy Anyanwu / How To Know,.if Your Lady Is Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Still A Virgin, But Rich Men Make Me Wet -actress Crowncy Anyanwu by dailybells(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fast rising Nollywood actress Crowncy Anyanwu has disclosed that she is still a virgin, adding that she wants the man that will marry her to be dark-complexioned, handsome and also rich.

The 25 year old actress and producer, who hails from Obowo in Imo State, said she wants to progress in her career and so she’s not ready for any form of sexual relationship.

She stated that by the time she’s ready, only a rich, handsome man would get her heart.

Read more of this post: http://dailybells.com.ng/im-still-a-virgin-but-rich-men-make-me-wet-actress-crowncy-anyanwu/

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Drags Saraki, Ekeremadu To Court Over Comments On IGP / CSTD: FG Should Allocate 3% Of Its Consolidated Fund To Improve SST -prof. Njoku / Video-Enugu Recruitment 2018,FRSC List Those To Be Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.