Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth (1543 Views)

Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / WHAT IS THE "NEW HEAVENS" AND "NEW EARTH" MENTIONED IN 2 PETER 3 : 13 / The New Heavens And The New Earth Where Righteousness Dwells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
The Bible says in the beginning, God created the heavens and earth.
Now this should open our eyes to realize that even the heaven[s] was created at a particular time called 'in the beginning '.
The Bible made us all to understand that God reside in heavens that he created.
Great Bible thinker, where does God lives before this time?

2 Likes

Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by ifenes(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hmmm good question to the Christians
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
It is complex, but I will try to throw some light on the subject.

There is Created Reality and there is a default reality, the uncreated.

The Created Reality makes up just 7% of the entire Reality. The rest of the 93% is the Home of Pure Conscious but formless Energy, that I refer to as Source or Source Energy or Infinite Source, it is this that Humans confuse with the word GOD.

Since the Created Reality, makes up the Universe and the matrix, then it means that everything in existence is an aspect of Infinite Source.

Source materialize into matter in a 3rd dimension and the resultant effect is polarity by default. The fussion and fission of these polarity and the alchemistry of the opposing components is what produces the temporal existence called Life.

Life is just a fraction of Reality. In essence, Life is a temporal phase of existence within a Universe.

So, God as you call it, limits source as it is a title that anyone who merits a higher spirituality hierarchy can be addressed by.

Jehovah is NOT Allah, Satan is not Lucifer. These are all Gods by their own right. You too can become a polymath, and as you progress in your spiritual Life, if you succeed and it is very very tough to succeed, then you will earn that title. Have you heard of the word GodFather before ? Well, use your tongue to count your teeth.

Ye are Gods and fractals of Source. You become what you are looking for. Oh yes, from Self Realization to God Realization and your mouth go tear open, when you realize what you are and how powerful you really are.

You are not your body, your body is yours, your body is your spacesuit for Mission Earth. You are a conscious Energy, powering that carbon-based body that enjoys sex, booze and quarreling. You are more than that, and you have many bodies.

Do not believe me, do your own researches and come to your conclusions.

I must stop now.

2 Likes

Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by correctguy101(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Billyonaire:

The Created Reality makes up just 7% of the entire Reality. The rest of the 93% is the Home of Pure Conscious but formless Energy, that I refer to as Source or Source Energy or Infinite Source, it is this that Humans confuse with the word GOD.

Since the Created Reality, makes up the Universe and the matrix, then it means that everything in existence is an aspect of Infinite Source.

Source materialize into matter in a 3rd dimension and the resultant effect is polarity by default. The fussion and fission of these polarity and the alchemistry of the opposing components is what produces the temporal existence called Life.

Life is just a fraction of Reality. In essence, Life is a temporal phase of existence within a Universe.

So, God as you call it, limits source as it is a title that anyone who merits a higher spirituality hierarchy can be addressed by.

Jehovah is NOT Allah, Satan is not Lucifer. These are all Gods by their own right. You too can become a polymath, and as you progress in your spiritual Life, if you succeed and it is very very tough to succeed, then you will earn that title. Have you heard of the word GodFather before ? Well, use your tongue to count your teeth.

Ye are Gods and fractals of Source. You become what you are looking for. Oh yes, from Self Realization to God Realization and your mouth go tear open, when you realize what you are and how powerful you really are.

You are not your body, your body is yours, your body is your spacesuit for Mission Earth. You are a conscious Energy, powering that carbon-based body that enjoys sex, booze and quarreling. You are more than that, and you have many bodies.

I must stop now.

Can you speak more on the bolded?
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
correctguy101:

Can you speak more on the bolded?

A very lengthy subject and I need the confirmation of those with third eyes open, that see energies of people to please indicate on the thread now, so that whatever I want to explain, someone can confirm to be true. Without a witness, what ever I say here can be termed lies because there is no way to proof it than through the Extra Senses, though you call it Extra Sensory Perceptions, these are not perceptions by reality of what we are, which we have never been taught, for the fear that we will earn our freedom and never will we be ever be controllable again by the Powers that be.

Anyone with opened third eye here, so we can begin to take a step into the corridors of the world beyond the beyond.

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Before you begin to find this out about God, why not determine first the mystery behind the wind, itself a creation of God ?
Jesus the Christ said, "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth, so is he that is born of the spirit" - John 3 v 8 ( Kjv).

And God is Spirit.
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by correctguy101(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Billyonaire:

A very lengthy subject and I need the confirmation of those with third eyes open, that see energies of people to please indicate on the thread now, so that whatever I want to explain, someone can confirm to be true. Without a witness, what ever I say here can be termed lies because there is no way to proof it than through the Extra Senses, though you call it Extra Sensory Perceptions, these are not perceptions by reality of what we are, which we have never been taught, for the fear that we will earn our freedom and never will we be ever be controllable again by the Powers that be.

Anyone with opened third eye here, so we can begin to take a step into the corridors of the world beyond the beyond.

Aiit, I'll await people whose pineal glands are already active to come in. Loj and Sarasin please do come in...
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by chuksjuve(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
yankeedodo:
Now this should open our eyes to realize that even the heaven[s] was created at a particular time called 'in the beginning '.

God has no beginning and no end ..
He is infinite...
This will help you ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by chuksjuve(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Billyonaire:

I must stop now.

Everything you stated here is simply trash and garbage ..

Even satan will laugh at you at your ignorance ...

2 Likes

Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by marttol: 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
God is where he is before he created heaven and earth, the heavens and earth talked about is physical, the heavens the Lord dwells is spiritual
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by butterflylion: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2018
yankeedodo:

Heaven/heavens means the universe and not the heaven you imply.
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by richardbrandy: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Billyonaire:

confirmed
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by kkins25(m): 1:35am On Mar 11, 2018
Billyonaire:

I must stop now.

Wouldn't mind a few suggestions of books sir.

Is satan even a being? I see Satan as just a personification of natural disaster or evil as religious people call it.
Would very much love a break down on how you came to make the conclusions on the identity of the aforementioned beings.

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by kkins25(m): 1:39am On Mar 11, 2018
butterflylion:

Heaven/heavens means the universe and not the heaven you imply.

Im not so sure. The caveman didnt know what the universe was did he? Heaven simply meant UP(sky nd stars) shikena... So God dwelt in the universe before he created the heavens and the earth?? Who created the universe? Dont give me headache this morning abeg.

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by butterflylion: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2018
kkins25:

Im not so sure. The caveman didnt know what the universe was did he? Heaven simply meant UP(sky nd stars) shikena... So God dwelt in the universe before he created the heavens and the earth?? Who created the universe? Dont give me headache this morning abeg.

LMAO the Hebrew used in that verse literally means universe. God did not reside in the universe. God resides OUTSIDE the universe. He impacts our universe from outside it.

Cavemen did not write the Bible. Men were INSPIRED by God to write the scriptures and you do realise that the scriptures was not originally english.

The Hebrew word it was translated from us SHAMAYIM and that word is a plural word even when used In a singular way.

For example it can say "in the beginning God created the HEAVEN and the earth

Or

"in the beginning God created the HEAVENS and the earth.

But Shamayim translates to universe or heavenly bodies (other planets and stars and everything in the universe).

You are the one giving yourself undue headache.
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2018
God of the Bible is not limited by time,space or matter
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by orisa37: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2018
God lives in "Godsphere" and Heavens and Earth are His Foot-Stool.
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by Hiswordxray(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2018
yankeedodo:
God is all sufficient, He is complete in Himself, He has no need of anything for all He needs His Himself. He depends on nothing for His existence, for He exists in Himself, even before anything was. Before anything was created God lived in Himself, He doesn't depend on a shelter to exist, for He is enough for Himself. In eternity before time began, all that existed was God and He existed in Himself.
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2018
kkins25:

Wouldn't mind a few suggestions of books sir.

Is satan even a being? I see Satan as just a personification of natural disaster or evil as religious people call it.
Would very much love a break down on how you came to make the conclusions on the identity of the aforementioned beings.

Satan is Marduk, the Son of Enki, the one you know as Lucifer. Enki is Anu's First Son from a different mother and Enlil is junior to Enki but from a different mother too, but its same dynasty. Enki is Lucifer, Enlil is Jehovah, Satan is Marduk and again Jehovah and Lucifer have gone on a far away project so Satan, is in charge of this planet now.

Apart from the Orion Gods, there are other Gods as you call them from other Systems, the pleiadians, the Blue Avians, the Syrians overlords from there the Orions came from, of which we are their descendants etc. Then these are within the created Universe. I have gathered knowledge from these beings and they are a lot of conflicting infos, cos they all wanna look good. So, now I depend on Source for info, the formless consciousness energy of which all entities are powered by. It is a free will universe.

But unlike what religions make you believe, he is not some bad guy out there, this plane is not the only plane of existence they control, there are many more under their dynasty. You are a product of these beings and if you call them devil, then you should know you are a devil in you, cos they designed the chakra system and you have their DNA. So you are actually fighting your own demons, do not blame God or Satan or anything else instead of yourself. Humans are fond of blaming others and worshiping anything that isnt human. That is absolute ignorance.

Our bodies are bio-electric carbon-based vehicle they designed to house consciousness, although they can designed entire bodies that can house Souls and other programs, they can not and are still trying to figure out how to create the Logos of God, the signature blueprint that comes from Source itself.

By and large, it is an entire hierarchy, and we can as well, if we choose to, design our own species because the entire process is Source experiencing itself in the best and worst case scenario. There is a physical Universe and there is a matrix game going on, and we are in the game now, but some of us have actually experienced what it really is like out there and have raise our frequencies and generate pure energy to connect to Source, it is a very tough job, cos we are battled daily to loose energy. It is an energetic transaction, so without the threshold energy required to tune into from 3rd Frequency to 5th, you can not even get better signals, so all the knowledge you receive are basics. You really have to cut off eating animals and blood and flesh and everything that has a heart to even be able to tune to the 6th to 11th Frequencies, 5th being the Soul plane and 11th being the lowest level into the Pure Spirit world, where formless energy exists.

Well, I do not think it is necessary for me to continue to discuss what ever information comes from such planes as it will fragment many who are not yet on the level and in way, there is always an energetic transaction that lowers my frequency, cos as I teach this, I am giving out, I am not receiving from you guys so I have to choose to buoy up my energy by being selfish with info or continue to share and lower mine.

Let me add that you all do not have to do this, if you know it is quite tough for you. Just live your lives in peace and enjoy as much as you can. For ignorance is bliss, but if you truly and honesty walk this path without allegiance to any group, who will actually lure you to join them, then you will go through the Christ Consciousness and your pyramids will be squared and you will be neutral between the Reds and the Blues. That is when the real journey the Divinity is activated.

Only those who have gone through this process will understand the last paragraph.

World Peace.

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by shadeyinka(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
yankeedodo:
Its a stupid question.

God is not localized sine Hi isn't made up of matter. God is a spirit
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by sonmvayina(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Uncle Billy, have you gone off your med again?

I have told you several times, marduk is the creator of all, the lugal dimmer ankia...which means the divine king of heaven and earth...he is the creator of man, him and his father (enki) are 1..
Inanna is lucifer she rose her self to the pantheon by getting the MEs from enki..our mother Ninmah,was withdrawn from the council and inanna took her place...that said.

The war was going on before the beginning, the war recorded in the book of revelation..marduk was the one who defeated the dragon and won his place in the gods.
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by kkins25(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
butterflylion:

LMAO the Hebrew used in that verse literally means universe. God did not reside in the universe. God resides OUTSIDE the universe. He impacts our universe from outside it.

Cavemen did not write the Bible. Men were INSPIRED by God to write the scriptures and you do realise that the scriptures was not originally english.

The Hebrew word it was translated from us SHAMAYIM and that word is a plural word even when used In a singular way.

For example it can say "in the beginning God created the HEAVEN and the earth

Or

"in the beginning God created the HEAVENS and the earth.

But Shamayim translates to universe or heavenly bodies (other planets and stars and everything in the universe).

You are the one giving yourself undue headache.
How nice of you sir to do the deductions on behalf of the so called inspired men that wrote the Bible.. If the bible is so inspired then tell me nd dalaman how d fxxck did Joshua stop the sun from moving??
According to dat scripture joshua told the Sun to stop nd indeed he witnessed the sun stop moving. If only he knew about NEWTONS LAW OF GRAVITATION.
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by kkins25(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
shadeyinka:

Its a stupid question.

God is not localized sine Hi isn't made up of matter. God is a spirit
so tell us dum dum if God isnt made up of something why do you Fathers of Christianity tertulian nd co say that God and jesus are of the same substance
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by shadeyinka(m): 5:42am On Mar 13, 2018
kkins25:
so tell us dum dum if God isnt made up of something why do you Fathers of Christianity tertulian nd co say that God and jesus are of the same substance

That is rude of you!

Spiritual Substance!
A spirit is not localized in space!
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by superior1: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2018
yankeedodo:

It depends on the God (the religion) but since you have quoted the bible, is it safe to say to assume you are referring to the Judeo-Christian God?
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by kkins25(m): 12:36am On Mar 14, 2018
shadeyinka:

That is rude of you!

Spiritual Substance!
A spirit is not localized in space!
intersting!!! Does that mean, the angels, fallen angels, nephilim or demons are also not "LOCALISED" substance? I sit with all fingers crossed anticipating your brilliant response
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by dragon2(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2018
God is everywhere and everything is in him,there is nothing that exists outside of him.
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by shadeyinka(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2018
kkins25:
intersting!!! Does that mean, the angels, fallen angels, nephilim or demons are also not "LOCALISED" substance? I sit with all fingers crossed anticipating your brilliant response
They are not localized and they are no substance!

Tell me how a legion of demons can live in a single man?
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by kkins25(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
shadeyinka:
They are not localized and they are no substance!
Tell me how a legion of demons can live in a single man?
Not localized? Then they are all omnipresent.
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by FaithfulServant(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
The heavens in Genesis 1:1 is referring to the physical sky and not the abode of God.
Re: Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth by shadeyinka(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
kkins25:

Not localized? Then they are all omnipresent.
They are not omnipresent.
Non localized means not describable by location x,y,z in space and time t.

Omnipresent means at every location in space

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2019 Customised Wristband,Cufflinks and lapel pins / Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward / Tolu Ilori (christ Embassy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.