Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (76990 Views)

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by AutoJoshNG: 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
What a hustle. Three guys seen seriously washing a moving vehicle in traffic. It can only be in Lagos.

https://autojosh.com/look-at-how-these-guys-washed-a-moving-car-in-lagos-lagos-hustle/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOmznkqG1IU

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Cmyname(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
smiley smiley smiley

Nice! At least, this is better than...

FTC this Sunday morning.

I'm glad.

To all the genuine hustlers out there; don't give up, keep pushing.

43 Likes

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Wow.

Cc lala
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by JeffreyJames(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
You gotta be kidding me grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by python1: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
That is car wash on the move.
But this one sha.
Na windscreen I know before, I no know say complete don enter. All na hustling sha, better than stealing. grin grin
Sure it will constitute some nuisance, but wetin man go do?

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Readonee35L(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2018
The dust in that iyana iba will still stick on the car's moist body.
So its still gonna remain dirty.

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by KendrickAyomide: 12:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Lmao
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2018
Oh my....

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by dhardline(m): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2018
Eleyi gidi gaan.... grin grin grin

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by mumureloaded(m): 2:00am On Mar 11, 2018
you need those brought up in the street to tell you how things are. you gotta see life from different perspective. if hunger wire you well you will be stun by your stupid creative idea to make money, but sometime the money made are for survival. I can't but be surprise how we survived and made it this far.

39 Likes

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Commonsense101(m): 2:13am On Mar 11, 2018
as much i'd hate to knock thier hustle, I wont let them do that to my car. For starters you don't know what kind of detergent that is and how much damage it can do to your paintwork. secondly there's going to be a reasonable amount of soap residue after the sprinkle-rinsing...
you cannot possibly rinse a car properly with one small bucket of water.
I'd rather just dash them money.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by lorenzos1: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2018
Commonsense101:
as much i'd hate to knock thier hustle, I wont let them do that to my car. For starters you don't know what kind of detergent that is and how much damage it can do to your paintwork. secondly there's going to be a reasonable amount of soap residue after the sprinkle-rinsing...
you cannot possibly rinse a car properly with one small bucket of water.
I'd rather just dash them money.

my thoughts exactly

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by ChewingStick(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Donald3d(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2018
What happens when they run out of water

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Olukokosir(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Y name all dz mods jst for d topic to hit front page ??
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by SenselessIdiot: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2018
What about us who fly private jet?
Rubbish
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Interesting....
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Olukokosir(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Donald3d:
What happens when they run out of water

Saliva nd urine is der to do d rest.

My 1cent

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by zolajpower: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2018
God bless there hustle

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Lusola15: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Nothing you won't see in lagos
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by mostyg(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Eko oni baje

Lagos, na wao
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by livebullet(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2018
Dem don't use KLIN wash this one car

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by femi4: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2018
Money must be made. Only in lasgidi
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by GLOBALINF: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2018
I love this concept
They need encouragement
I wish to meet them soon
And pls when u come across them
Kindly encourage them and 1k isn’t too
Bad for that service. Infact u can do more

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
What a hustle. Three guys seen seriously washing a moving vehicle in traffic. It can only be in Lagos.

https://autojosh.com/look-at-how-these-guys-washed-a-moving-car-in-lagos-lagos-hustle/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOmznkqG1IU

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

This is quite creative.

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by OboOlora(f): 7:15am On Mar 11, 2018
Innovative but dangerous!
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by fSociety: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2018
They must be Igbo

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by bewla(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2018
idodo oro

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by marinepatrol: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2018
My friend and i had similer experience late last year. The hustle is real and hey they are not igbos na Hausa men run am.
Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by banchwest: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2018
Dangerous and polluting the environment.

Re: Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2018
I just cried they are either meant to be in school or at work or in their parents house.Dirty cars are meant for auto wash centres.
The countryside turned their parents to.nothing but beggars and turning the kids to something else .
What a country? What a youth with different stories for the future?
Nigeria do something now before these kids grow with anger and vengeance venom

Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD / Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) / The Best Tyre For Nigerian Roads