Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (63214 Views)

See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game / #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by dealeh: 1:38am On Mar 11, 2018

A heated argument broke out between Cee C and Tobi after the Saturday night party and it took the intervention of Teddy A before peace was a bit restored between them.

During the brouhaha between the on time love bird, Cee C made it known that she has never had $ex before, apparently, she indirectly claims she was a Virgin.

She confirmed she was a 25 years old as Teddy A asked after she claims she was a virgin.

Her statement has actually caused a stir on social media and a lot of Nigerians have reacted. Some even said she is playing wrong card at wrong time

See Don Jazzy’s reaction below..

Source: https://www.gltrends.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-see-don-jazzy-and-dj-neptune-funny-reaction-to-cee-c-claiming-to-be-a-virgin/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by crixlight2(m): 1:42am On Mar 11, 2018
FTC
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by billynoni(m): 1:43am On Mar 11, 2018
I think say na only me hear am....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Kenzico(m): 1:55am On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

Un believable

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by kestolove95(m): 2:49am On Mar 11, 2018
yes, it's true, cee-c is a virgin her son just confirmed it...
dix cee-c and tobi are playing the script well well oo.. rubbish

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by samojay20(m): 2:49am On Mar 11, 2018
Does anybody know any cheap local thunder site... Make I order 2 local and 1 foreign for this slay mama make she lose the virginity now now.. mtcheew her lips like kpomo

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by teckmore(m): 3:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Sure... With that hips... B
Boldly written all over her face.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by pyyxxaro: 5:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Virgin when get spiritual husband or spiritual boyfriend , that one naa still Virgin

Abi naa physical virgin but spiritual akunakuna

So Don Jazzy go siddon palour , wear e big boxer with big owl eye de watch big brother

E nor see Cartoon network watch

I said it , we r not ready in this country

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on the small intestine

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by xmanco42: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2018
victim

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by veekid(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2018
Cee-c is the real double wahala in that ows; someone on Twitter even called her dickgree holder

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by NwaAmaikpe: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

Why do Nigerians have trust issues?

We didn't believe Buhari took a loan to buy his presidential form,
We didn't believe a snake swallowed JAMB's money,
We didn't believe it when Lai Mohammed said the Fulani Herdsmen are from Mauritius,
We didn't believe it when Amaechi said he didn't like money,

We didn't believe that Johnson Suleiman was guilty of the Otobo accusations.
We didn't believe the Army were just testing their weapons when they shot up Nnamdi Kanu's house,

We didn't believe that the massacre by herdsmen in Benue state was a communal clash.
We also didn't believe that Rochas's statues contributed to the growth of the country's GDP.

Now we don't believe Ceecee is a virgin

212 Likes 23 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Breezzy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
I will rather believe that my granny is still a virgin
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by nepapole(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
rubbish.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Abfinest007(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
come let me test u if u are really a Virgin or u are a Virgin prostitute

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by boolet: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Makes sense. She says she has never had sex with a guy before, hence she may have had lesbian sex and/or masturbates frequently. I once heard a girl claim she was a 'technical' virgin and I had to consult google to learn that they may have had it anally and consider themselves virgin as long as they don't get penetrated vaginally.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Nutase: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
I believe her.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by uk101: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin grin

Go ceec but make sure you don't give out there oo cheesy

Na the only girl I respect for that house others collecting it everyday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by ckmayoca: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
cee c of lif3

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by cr7lomo: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
What's the big deal...she could actually be one...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by northvietnam(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
My Heart ....
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by martineverest(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
yeye show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by LordKO(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mistrust without fact - suspicion - is a sign of mental parochialism. And of course, mental parochialism is the major hallmark of low IQ.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by staen: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please where can i buy a nice cap
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by AngelicBeing: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
samojay20:
Does anybody know any cheap local thunder site... Make I order 2 local and 1 foreign for this slay mama make she lose the virginity now now.. mtcheew her lips like kpomo
Chai, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Hahaha grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by AngelicBeing: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do Nigerians have trust issues?

We didn't believe Buhari took a loan to buy his presidential form,
We didn't believe a snake swallowed JAMB's money,
We didn't believe it when Lai Mohammed said the Fulani Herdsmen are from Mauritius,
We didn't believe it when Amaechi said he didn't like money,

We didn't believe that Johnson Suleiman was guilty of the Otobo accusations.
We didn't believe the Army were just testing their weapons when they shot up Nnamdi Kanu's house,

We didn't believe that the massacre by herdsmen in Benue state was a communal clash.
We also didn't believe that Rochas's statues contributed to the growth of the country's GDP.

Now we don't believe Cece is a virgin
Hian tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Onisokuso1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
uk101:
grin grin

Go ceec but make sure you don't give out there oo cheesy

Na the only girl I respect for that house others collecting it everyday

Ifu and Alex never collect anything o angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by FEGNO: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
MAYBE SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN LIKE TONTO DIKE grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Kotodoctor: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Have anyone notice that the only thing that creates talking point in this show is sex related topics?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by ZombieTAMER: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Only fools watch the show

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / Game Of Thrones And 4 Other Series Nigerians Overhype / BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.