Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. (31547 Views)

Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Obasanjo Lays Wreath At Benue Graveyard Of 73 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack / Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2018
This thread is for iddiots.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Alariiwo: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2018
CAN has been reduced to a willing tool in the hands of politicians..

Such a shame!
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by clefstone(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2018
and to think the state voted Buhari.......hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by RexEmmyGee: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2018
Hmmm. So said.
Potential :
Presidents
Governors
Doctors
Teachers
Engineers
Pastors
Lawyers
Accountants
Writers
And many others just gone.

What are we waiting for our lives is at risk on the hands of those herdsmen. If we don't brace up. More potentials will follow.
Who knows the person who will liberate Nigeria might be from Benue State

2 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Apina(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Just like it was done in auschwitz undecided

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by michoim(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Correct write up
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by loosecanon50(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:
CAN and Jamatu Nasril should please refrain in talks and activities like this

Nigeria is a secular state

They didn't own Nigeria I mean the 2 religion

Can you please keep mute? If CAN and Jamatu Nasril
doesn't speak, who will? Whenever people like you open your mouth, you empty your brain

3 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by FarahAideed: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:
CAN and Jamatu Nasril should please refrain in talks and activities like this

Nigeria is a secular state

They didn't own Nigeria I mean the 2 religion

Why should CAN refrain from it , so you don't want the world to know what Buhari and his brothers are doing to innocent Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by debolayinka(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Immediately I saw the OP who created this thread, I knew it was trash as usual.

How do you disprove the religious and tribal factors in the herdsmen killings?

5 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by HeroicMeastro: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:
Burial site for 73 victims of "Fulani Herdsmen"...

-Courtesy CAN Benue State

CAN is irremediable...It is a travesty in my opinion to give criminality a tribal coloration, particularly when it has been ESTABLISHED that nomads are from different tribes of the North...CAN is bent on dividing Nigeria along ethnic & religious lines.

It is about the CRIME and not the TRIBE.

What was their reaction to dapchi girls ?

Am not in support of the criminal Fulani herdsmen
At same time we should not do what will escalate it
We should not give it religion ,ethnic or tribal coloration
We have Fulani that at not herdsmen.
CAN is one of Nigeria’s problem.
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by lexy2014: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

Must everything be about pmb

Did you see pmb in my mentioned ?

You guys are political jobbers under PDP

Human life is nothing to PDP

So I don't blame you at all

You can't give what you don't have
human life means something 2 APC. Its obvious

2 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

CAN is extension of PDP

We know it
so once people differ with ur point of view they must b PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

CAN is one of Nigeria’s problem.
what of Fulani herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
clefstone:
and to think the state voted Buhari.......hmmmmm
its even worse 2 think that d same Benue people will still troupe out 2 welcome buhari tomorrow just as they did in jos

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by BABANGBALI: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dis go dey make death to hungry some people now
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by lastmessenger: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

CAN is irremediable...It is a travesty in my opinion to give criminality a tribal coloration, particularly when it has been ESTABLISHED that nomads are from different tribes of the North...CAN is bent on dividing Nigeria along ethnic & religious lines.

You are a full blooded Hausa Fulani man who comes online to claim Yoruba. Have you ever condemned the presidents nonchalant attitude towards the issue of Fulani herdsmen? Have you ever condemned the Nigeria's security which has 95% Fulani domination all because of a tribal bigot who calls himself a president? When the president is showing open support for his terrorist brothers,what then do you expect CAN to do who are well aware of a plot by this group of people to wipe their brothers in the same faith.
Guy you are full blooded Fulani man as no Yoruba man thinks so retrogressive like you.
I am in support of CAN action so that it will remain there for generations to see that Fulanis are not your friends. They did it in the Hausa land and took over,they did it in illorin and took over and now they are trying Benue but this time around they will fail.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by lastmessenger: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
lexy2014:
so once people differ with ur point of view they must b PDP?
don't mind that Fulani man

3 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Angelawhite(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

CAN is extension of PDP

We know it

Illiteracy is a disease

4 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by TIDDOLL(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is nonsense honestly...

CAN isn't about Christianity.... CAN is political...
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by anaton(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
RZArecta2:
my "reasoning" is too high for your miniature brain, I deal in facts and figures, you on the other hand are operated by remote control (herd mentality) meaning you can't think for yourself even when your conscience tells you it's the right thing to do. BMC zombies led by Jagbros on twitter have been trying to push this narrative about the signpost for about 16hrs now in a coordinated manner meaning on a good day, you wouldn't have been bothered about a common sign board but then you have to earn your remote controlled pay

Chai!See finishing!

Sarrki right now. cry

3 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Ranald16: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
What wrong has CAN done? were those people not killed by Fulani herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by wakeupafricanyo: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bamboos we suck with blood is not a threat but a promise which he's fulfilling now (GMD)

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by benzion72(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

Sarrki how market. In fact the sign board is very small. It should be a very big bill board. To call attention of the whole world to the nefarious activities of the fulani herdsmen. When you go to Poland you will see Auschwitz where Hitler and the Nazi murdered millions of soul in the name of ideology. it is not to denigrate anybody. But to show people what a terrible ideology can do.

May be the fulani men and other of their ilk will see the site and repent, and learn to value human life than cow. Kano and Kogi have invited them to come over and be doing their cattle business they still refused to leave Benue and Pleateu alone

4 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by 36STATES: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

You are a pure disgrace and I strongly believe you're in support of the Fulani killings going on.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Mouthpis(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Just when I thought sarrki is now a changed man. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by franchasng: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Angelparadise:

All the innocent souls that was killed and raped by those you support directly or indirectly because of any blood amount of money or selfish political, tribal and ethnicity that you and your zombies are been paid or gain , each souls must torment you and your likes using every opportunities as political games even when blood on innocent children are splits because of cow. Let all the natural living things judge you and your likes for achieving your goes no matter how many innocent lives , blood were splits .Our God Almighty never sleeps or slumbers. Is not to late to amend your bloody thirsty political and economical gain . The soul of those innocent killed are crying for vengeance and God answers the innocent in due time
my dear, the level of curse following that sarrki, only God's abundant grace when he repents and confesses will wipe it away. I pity his family and generation cos their son, brother, uncle, father has attracted so much curse for them in the name of trying to be politically correct even in midst of heartless massacre of innocent kids, men its crazy being some humans cry

4 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by amazon14: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

CAN is extension of PDP

We know it

Just like miyetti Allah is an extension of APC

3 Likes

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by gurunlocker: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
I don't want to open this thread before, but seeing the op name, I know he will talk about tribe and religion....

Although you may be right, but since no one is ready to do it, another body stood up to do it in order to give those people befitting burial instead of just putting every corpses in a hole...

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by joeyswift(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
APC is for your religion . you claimed to have gone to Benue and u saw what happened,and you are talking like you have been brainwashed.haba. ana bi da gaskiya
sarrki:

Must everything be about pmb

Did you see pmb in my mentioned ?

You guys are political jobbers under PDP

Human life is nothing to PDP

So I don't blame you at all

You can't give what you don't have

1 Like

Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Castanea(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
lastmessenger:
You are a full blooded Hausa Fulani man who comes online to claim Yoruba. Have you ever condemned the presidents nonchalant attitude towards the issue of Fulani herdsmen? Have you ever condemned the Nigeria's security which has 95% Fulani domination all because of a tribal bigot who calls himself a president? When the president is showing open support for his terrorist brothers,what then do you expect CAN to do who are well aware of a plot by this group of people to wipe their brothers in the same faith.
Guy you are full blooded Fulani man as no Yoruba man thinks so retrogressive like you.
I am in support of CAN action so that it will remain there for generations to see that Fulanis are not your friends. They did it in the Hausa land and took over,they did it in illorin and took over and now they are trying Benue but this time around they will fail.

They will fail flat!
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
God please Always protect us

Check my siggy
Re: Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State. by fof1: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
sarrki:

@SARKI.
WHAT IS UR PROBLEM, PLS?
DID 70+ PERSONS OF BENUE EXTRACTION DIED IN D FULANI HERDSMEN ATTACK?
WHERE D ATTACKERS NOT HERDSMEN REARING COWS? ARE THEY FULANI PEOPLE?
IS THE SITE DEDICATED TO D MASS BURIAL A GRAZING AREA? PLS STOP THIS PAROCHIALISM AND BIGOTORY,...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: "Election Postponement Is Democracy At Gunpoint" / Governor Samuel Ortom Kills A Snake During Inspection At River Guma (Photos) / President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.