Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (56224 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2018
Different reactions are trailing the story of a man who allegedly left his pretty and younger wife to move in with another lady. ‎Emeka Ugwuonye‎ who shared the news seemed not to understand why the man would abandon his young wife and children and move in with an older lady - even to the extent of the alleged mistress putting on the wife's dress..

Some online users who read the story feel that the man is under a spell and does not know what he's doing while others feel that his wife might have made the situation in the house uncomfortable for the man - hence he decided to move out and find his ''joy''.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-allegedly-abandons-young-wife-kids-moves-another-lady-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Demogorgon(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2018
When the man finally discovered that he got married to a HOE...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by donstan18: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2018
All we saw and read is that A man left his wife and kids and moved in with another woman , we have no idea of what happened, neither can we say what possibly made the man do so, his wife is more pretty and beautiful that the mistress, so it's surprising to see such thing happen.

Most woman are directly or indirectly responsible for the negative change in their man

They are their own enemy.

Well, that doesn't still justify the man's act.

I just don't think this is ordinary because his wife is beautiful and younger the this old woman he move in with....i think for her to wickedly and desperately solve this challenge, she should lock her mind to go beyond ordinary.

But for her to wisely solve it, she should wisely live and manage with their kids, because no human is worth fighting or killing for.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2018
The wife, the girlfriend, both are ugly sad Man has bad taste embarassed

I feel for the kids though, poor children. sadcry

11 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by highqueen(f): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2018
still asking the essence of marriage cry

6 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Its funny how some ppl comment! One said some women have A1 in good character..how will a woman with good character be comfortable with stealing another woman's husband?

The man is not the wife's enemy here. If she's praying God shd fight for her against her husband's wickedness, she'll be praying amiss. Its obvious women who use juju to snatch married men are so much out there. That jujuish strange woman is her number one enemy. Women using juju to snatch husbands have been in existence for long..my grandmother was a victim..may her soul rest in peace!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Redoil: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2018
The new woman do wash yansh give the man drink

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by makydebbie(f): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
So? So forking what? Why are you trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
He got tired of eating the same damn pussy and needed to hunt for new meals and you all are here calling him demeaning names.
Just don't get me pissed this Sunday morning.
He bought the lady when he paid her bride price so he's free to do whatever he wants to do with her, she's one of his acquired property.
Ladies have no say on earth, they will continue to be minor compared to men till the return of Allah.
You're doing a good job living up to your name. It's not easy bro, kudos.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 11, 2018
Men are scum

6 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2018
It's a life lesson, she'll be strong. When things like this happen, it's not all doom & gloom. Squeeze whatever lesson you can get out of it & continue with your journey. Usually it's, people are scum. No surprises there.

If I was her, I'd never marry again lol. How do you even begin to trust again after something like this? Hell no!

4 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Amarabae(f): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2018
All those saying that the wife may have made the house uncomfortable for him are very stupid.
Weak ass men are becoming many dis days.
I have said it before and I am saying it again,
No woman born of a woman can snatch my husband from me,
I will eliminate the husband snatching idiot spiritually from the face of the earth.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Amarabae(f): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2018
If you want to quote me, please make sure you are mentally fit.
My mention box is allergic to Swines and I don't reply their mention.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:
All those saying that the wife may have made the house uncomfortable for him are very stupid.
I will eliminate the husband snatching idiot spiritually from the face of the earth.

And the husband that stepped out on you can live happily ever after, right? I don't understand this mentality. HE went after her, allowed himself to be swayed & you're angry at the other woman for the what exactly? Your husband is to blame in a scenario like this, eliminate him. You can't keep a snake in the house. If he bit you once, he'll do it again with someone else.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by nerodenero: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot grin grin.How can anything sensible come from SenselessIdiot grin.
SenselessIdiot:
So? So forking what? Why are you trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
He got tired of eating the same damn pussy and needed to hunt for new meals and you all are here calling him demeaning names.
Just don't get me pissed this Sunday morning.
He bought the lady when he paid her bride price so he's free to do whatever he wants to do with her, she's one of his acquired property.
Ladies have no say on earth, they will continue to be minor compared to men till the return of Allah.

19 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Amarabae(f): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And the husband that stepped out on you can live happily ever after, right? I don't understand this mentality. HE went after her, allowed himself to be swayed & you're angry at the other woman for the what exactly? Your husband is to blame in a scenario like this, eliminate him.
He went after her and the zombie accepted to date a married man?
So if a married man comes after you, you will accept him?
Answer me, before I continue

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

He went after her and the zombie accepted to date a married man?
So if a married man comes after you, you will accept him?
Answer me, before I continue

So how does that absolve him of any blame? It takes two to tango.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by UDUJ(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:
If you want to quote me, please make sure you are mentally fit.
My mention box is allergic to Swines and I don't reply their mention.
Thank you.

FVCK YOU. I REPEAT FVCK YOU. Your husband is out there fvcking sweet pussies while you are here pouring out your frustrations. Anuofia

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Amarabae(f): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So how does that absolve him of any blame? It takes two to tango.
I blame the woman the more.
Because sometimes men reason with their di*k.
How can you cause your fellow woman to be in pain,
Whats romantic in sleeping with a married man with kids?
The lady has no conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by makydebbie(f): 7:58am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

That's the mistake you all keep making forgetting it takes two to play the game. Get ready to keep eliminating then.

24 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2018
LOL @ juju. I hate hearing that juju excuse, it comes up when the cheat is a man. Let's assume it's juju, did it catch him via bluetooth?
For juju to be administered, the person needs to get close enough to use it.

Putting their prick before everything, comes naturally to men. Their prick and brain are not wired to work at the same time.

Madam, your husband has found happiness in an older women. You both should reach an agreement on how to take care of the kids. That's the main thing he owes you. Marriage no be by force wink

11 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Amarabae(f): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2018
makydebbie:
That's the mistake you all keep making forgetting it takes two to play the game. Get ready to keep eliminating then.
It's not a mistake.
Sometimes we women are our own worst enemies.
OK look at this logic,
Married men who are cheats normally go after single girls who are not married.
Why do they love to avoid married women most times?
Because of respect for their fellow men.

But a single girl will be comfortable sleeping with the husband of a fellow woman with kids,
It's dat not wickedness?
She will even snatch the man from the wife totally.
Jezebels.

30 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Gourdoinc(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2018
highqueen:
still asking the essence of marriage cry
you won't know yet till your 50's and older. marry the right person while also being the right person for him, things will work out well
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Only the man and the wife can say why. Since after listening to a man that did something like this not too long ago, I'm no longer quick to condemn men on extramarital affairs. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by highqueen(f): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Gourdoinc:
you won't know yet till your 50's and older. marry the right person while also being the right person for him, things will work out well
I can decide to be the best person for myself..

marry the right person but you forgot people change
Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

I blame the woman the more.
Because sometimes men reason with their di*k.
How can you cause your fellow woman to be in pain,
Whats romantic in sleeping with a married man with kids?
The lady has no conscience.

Well, we're obviously on different sides of the fence here because I blame the man more. "My dick made me do it" doesn't hold water with me. An adult should be able to resist any form of temptation & put the urges under control. He's not a child, so there's no excuse good enough that'd make me look the other way & go easy on him. The other woman didn't enter the marriage without his invitation, hence I see her role as irrelevant at best. He started it, therefore, HE will be my target. I married him, not the floozy he decided to forsaken his vows for. I'd make him pay dearly!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Gourdoinc(m): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

It's not a mistake.
OK look at this logic,

But a single girl will be comfortable sleeping with the husband of a fellow woman with kids,
It's dat not wickedness?
Jezebels.
if you were to trace and trace the line of karma. how are you sure the currently wife isn't suffering it's consequence. how are you sure this isn't her own payback for bedding another woman's husband long ago. anyway take note that polygamy has always been natural and this currently setup of monogamy is a failed western idealogy even though it is the only option for men if they want to maintain their sanity.

get a good man, be a good woman and add some prayer to your marriage and no other woman can put it asunder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

It's not a mistake.
OK look at this logic,
Because of respect for their fellow men

It's dat not wickedness?
Jezebels.

Hahahaha. Babe you must be living under a rock!
Married men dating married women is very common! It's just very coded. If you know, you know. Who are the people fcking married women? Spirits? Respect indeed!!

The thing is women are more hesitant to go into such affairs for numerous reasons. If you do anyhow, they'll tear your nunu. Married is just a status, it doesn't affect the taste. hmmmm...yumyum

14 Likes

Re: Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos by makydebbie(f): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:

It's not a mistake.
OK look at this logic,
Ma'am, you're already giving excuses for men. You're justifying their reasons for cheating subconsciously. You haven't seen married men that go for married women? Please, I've seen. Do you know why they go for single ladies? It's more convenient for them.
It has nothing to do with respect for men because even these ladies have boyfriends but they're with the married men for the money.

It's dat not wickedness?
Jezebels.
The fact that your husband will disrespect your marital vows shows he's indeed heartless too just like the single lady that's comfortable with sleeping with him. So the man cannot think? You're blaming the lady totally leaving the man as the Saint because he respects his fellow man, is he respecting his wife? Na wa oh.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.