Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? (16990 Views)

Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. / Why Should Christians Attend Church? / Why Should Christians Pray For Those Who Hate Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Blessed200016: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
I will speak for myself, I care about it.
u're pretty
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by kabawa(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2018
jboy73:
U can't go to church dressed like a mad man.
Not even God but the pastor will chase u away or even stone u f Bible.
Only Muslim go to place of worship with one cloth for a year.
Hunger Badoo,
Is there Any good Samaritan to help this sharamuta with a cup of gari before his condition get worst
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by DoyenExchange: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2018
sabama007:
NO
Repent or perish!
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Bluffly: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Spicycat:

But sexual immorality are perpetrated and promoted mostly by unbelievers whose happened to be dominated by Christians.

One thing i still don't get about Nigerian Christians is that an extremely abominable act which involves all forms of shameful and miserable behavior is wrong when it's done by people of other faith but its seems to be normal when its done by a Christian how do you people manage to lie to yourselves and still remain calm is a mystery to any enlightened mind undecided
Who told you that? There are Shafts and Wheats. Christians and Church goers. There are many who calls the name of Jesus but are not for him, they are not Christians but Religious Demons.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by homosapien002: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2018
egodswill:
I'll address that pastor's wife the same way I'll address club girl... See breast..

That's not a pastor's wife but an American actress as you can see she wore the outfit to a BET awards show.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by seenga(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2018
U were doing well until ur last sentence. U just made a fool of urelf and ur kinsmen
jboy73:
U can't go to church dressed like a mad man.
Not even God but the pastor will chase u away or even stone u f Bible.
Only Muslim go to place of worship with one cloth for a year.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by kingPhidel(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Isn't that Megan Good? She ain't pastors wife! she's an actress.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by livebullet(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2018
PstBiola:

https://www.gotquestions.org/amp/physical-appearance.html

Wetin this one go preach... Sex?.... D church, for no bad sha... Lol
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Chochovini: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emmerlee:

Bro read his comment again, this time slowly. You will realize that both of you are on the same page.
U are ryt. I was being hasty. He made a gud point. Nw I knw beta.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hiswordxray:
What we do in our physical appearance reflects what is in our hearts and when Christ is in your heart then it would should in your physical appearance. It is not enough that Christ lives in us, but he must also be expressed in our physical body.

but you people judge muslim for being modest
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Follygunners: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Spicycat:

But sexual immorality are perpetrated and promoted mostly by unbelievers whose happened to be dominated by Christians.

One thing i still don't get about Nigerian Christians is that an extremely abominable act which involves all forms of shameful and miserable behavior is wrong when it's done by people of other faith but its seems to be normal when its done by a Christian how do you people manage to lie to yourselves and still remain calm is a mystery to any enlightened mind undecided

Very true! Most of them are Wolves in sheep clothing. They only chose to do whatever that satisfies their selfish purposes.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blessed200016:
u're pretty
Thanks.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by fredie107(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
The world has a pattern and that pattern is detestable before God, and that's why we are admonished in the scriptures not conform to the patterns the world in Roman's 12:2. Outward appearance matters a lot.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Hiswordxray(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
WinningSun:

but you people judge muslim for being modest
The only thing I judge Muslim is for refusing to see that Jesus is God's Christ.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Blessed200016: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Thanks.
ur digit will be appreciated
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blessed200016:
ur digit will be appreciated
Naught eight naught, dozen dozen, naught naught two two.

cheesycheesy.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Blessed200016: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:

cheesycheesy.
my bad......... confused
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Honesty007(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
I would not lie,the baddest girls are in the church and they are the most endowed.do u know why?
The church did not elaborate on the distinction between the worldly modern trends of dressing and the Godly ancient trends of dressing.since women do not obey,they become brothels in faith.ie they make their fellow christian brothers sin and in heart commit adultery.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Sard(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:

cheesycheesy.
Blessed200016:
my bad......... confused
If she's not lying, the number is 0.80.12.12.00.2.2
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Blessed200016: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sard:

lol
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sard:

See this alaba business man o. So you understand wetin I yarn.

Anyways that is not my number.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Sard(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
See this alaba business man o. So you understand wetin I yarn.

I'm only helping a brother.
Now to the question, is that your number?
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sard:

I'm only helping a brother. Now to the question, is that your number?
Nop.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by vivie01(f): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
princeade86:
forget about the dress. ur believe is inside u. God is watching inside.

* Dressing matters a lot. A true believer will have a conscience and mind of God that condemns his/her dressings if its provocative.
* The physical portrays the inner being.
* While not saying Christians should dress shabbily, they are to dress moderately in a way that makes their outward appearance glorify God.
* Private areas are meant to be covered and not exposed for everyone to see.
* Any form of semi-nude dressing that makes another fellow man to lust is a sin.
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by emmacity2: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
she is not a pastors wife
Re: Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? by ofwest: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
These new generation churches no longer care about the half naked and unclad appearance of female attendance in churches as long as they come along with their thites and we have been witnessing the resultant effects here and there where pastors and church leaders have been having illegal sex affairs with female members here and there all the time unend unlike their muslim female counterparts who have to be well dressed without exposing their bodies both in public and their mosques according to their islamic laws

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardinal John Onaiyekan Retires As Archbishop Of Abuja / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.