Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Going To Hell In Other People's Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To Hell In Other People's Religion (384 Views)

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Facts About Hell In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Hell In Other People's Religion by buccal(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2018
So what do you guys think..why Do christains think non christains will go to hell and vice versa when we all claim we serve just a Supreme God?
Re: Going To Hell In Other People's Religion by Hier(m): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2018
a fake will claim original, the best way to confuse people from knowing the difference between fake and original is by making them look so alike and brings us to the verse which says, satan is the father of ALL lies(many other religion), happy sunday and read more Christian literature and get a good pastor too wink

1 Like

Re: Going To Hell In Other People's Religion by buccal(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Hier:
a fake will claim original. no further questioning, happy sunday, yea, you need a good pastor too

A good pastor for?
Re: Going To Hell In Other People's Religion by Hier(m): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2018
buccal:

A good pastor for?

teachings on newcreation realities, do you know what new crreation realitiesmeans. i think my question is actually, but its not a question. i am just hundred percent sure you dont know or have heard about new creation realities and its not a false teaching. the bible said, if any man be in Christ, hes a new creation, the term reality was added so wde would carry that mind with us, the bible said, let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ, bro. you need to be born again and become a member of Gods earthly Family, you dont have to be denying yourself the knowledge of God
Re: Going To Hell In Other People's Religion by buccal(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Hier:

teachings on newcreation realities, do you know what new crreation realitiesmeans. i think my question is actually, but its not a question. i am just hundred percent sure you dont know or have heard about new creation realities and its not a false teaching. the bible said, if any man be in Christ, hes a new creation, the term reality was added so wde would carry that mind with us, the bible said, let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ, bro. you need to be born again and become a member of Gods earthly Family, you dont have to be denying yourself the knowledge of God
Quick to judge people...that how quick you jump into conclusions??
Bro i was talking literary...maybe you didn't even get my point.

(1) (Reply)

Searching Muslim Lady / Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna / When Prayer Becomes A Habit, Miracles Becomes A Lifestyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.