Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

‘the Last Time I Had Sex Was On Friday’- Nina Confesses (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘the Last Time I Had Sex Was On Friday’- Nina Confesses (video) (416 Views)

My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘the Last Time I Had Sex Was On Friday’- Nina Confesses (video) by made4naija(f): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2018
After the weekend party in the Big Brother House yesterday, Nina confessed to fellow housemates, Cee-C and Ifu Ennada that the last time she had sex was on Friday.

We are not surprised, we all know who is behind the miraculous work.

Watch the video below.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/03/the-last-time-i-had-sex-was-on-friday-nina-confesses-to-fellow-housemates-bbnaija-video/

Re: ‘the Last Time I Had Sex Was On Friday’- Nina Confesses (video) by Unionised(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2018
Friday of which year?

My Ifu cannot do that on live tv.

She just dey play the game.

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Date Phyno, Because He Is Igbo —A Lady Slam / Sauce Kid Regains Freedom After 2-year Jail Term In USA / Owerri Did It Like Never Before For Nina!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.