Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (54988 Views)

My Husband Chose His Daughter Over Me So I Want To Change The Name Of Our Son / Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Rachelsblog(f): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2018
A twitter user got into a whatsapp fight with her father After she used the photo above As her profile pic..
The dad after seeing the photo said it is not suitable for a lady awaiting a potential husband to use tht kind of photo.
The furious lady shared the screenshots on her page..

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/are-very-stupid-dad-tells-his-daughter.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Rachelsblog(f): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2018
Reaction

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by donstan18: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2018
Just a profile picture and her dad is vexing this way.

What will most fathers do if they come to Nairaland to see how their daughters are typing Suck dick , Suck my pussy and Doggy upandan.

246 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by chigoizie7(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Na their wahala

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by agbonkamen(f): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2018
What your father is saying is that you should be wearing lagboski dressing to get attracted to a life partner grin grin this you are wearing would only attract temporarily partner wink wink

38 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2018
So them get profile picture for people waiting for life partner. undecided

Me right now!

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by CAPSLOCKED: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
What your father is saying is that you should be wearing lagboski dressing to get attracted to a life partner grin grin this you are wearing would only attract temporarily partner wink wink

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Mznaett: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2018
grin
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2018
agbonkamen:

Sharp girl, she sabi how the hustle dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by internationalman(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2018
The father is more stupid for calling her daughter stupid

7 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2018
Your dad is a wise man young lady

Listen to his words of wisdom

Your dad wants you be taking random pictures of yourself wearing bra and pants and using them for profile pictures

Your dad doesn't want fuckboys that might be attracted to you to think you have a middle-aged sugar daddy as your boyfriend

Good dad smiley

20 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by highqueen(f): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2018
lool...African parents with marriage,,

profile picture to wait upon life partner...
God!!!what kinda mentality do some african parents possess .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by roarik(f): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2018
nawa o..... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by rheether(f): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2018
One day, we will have to talk about African parents and verbal abuse. Everyday, the clam they know it all yet their miserable generation got us into this mess that we are .

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2018
Most parents can only challenge their kids but they didn't challenge the govt in power, that's why we are where we are...

Otedola, Dangote and other big men kids they flex life. Na the ones no get.money go dey giger

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Cholls(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2018
my sister tell ya papa to take it easy na

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by haywire07(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Her reply was Wat enraged the father. Looks more like she's talking back at her dad.
But why will u say "thank you sir " to ur parent for insulting u? You ought to stay quiet or sober

I swear if u try am wit my mama, she fit stone you wit TV

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2018
This is misleading , the dad called her stupid because she had the effrontery to question him not because of her dressing , it's even right there in the screenshot

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Nigerian parents.......mtscheew! Not surprised at all. What's is wrong with the picture is what I don't get: is he against her wearing trousers or the fact she raised her arms or he doesn't like the color of her outfit

I Reject such stupid kind of fathers for our unborn generation undecided to whom brain is given, sense is expected indeed
#spits

9 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by MDsambo: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2018
"Why are African parents like this"

I hate the above phrase used by mentally unbalanced stupid African kids to justify their stupid immoral acts.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by t00dugged(f): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Please what kind of profile picture should one waiting on a husband put? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by mccoy47(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2018
I'm more concerned with her battery life.
See what Buhari has caused! angry

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Lobatan
Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2018
mccoy47:
I'm more concerned with her battery life
and what about her charger grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Youths of nowadays. They will just use their other whatsapp line and send messages to themselves claiming it's their parent that sent it to them. All because they want to trend angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Gerrard59(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2018
rheether:
One day, we will have to talk about African parents and verbal abuse. Everyday, the clam they know it all yet their miserable generation got us into this mess that we are .

Sentiments aside. You are right. The previous generation doesn't have the moral right to lord over the present generation. If they were so good, the country won't be in the bad shape it is. They forgot they raised this generation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by ZombieTAMER: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Old school dad

So irritating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Jaynom(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2018
If a father has strict standards for his daughter(s) check his past. He Was a PLAYER! That said, this babe no get Thighs oh lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2018
donstan18:
Just a profile picture and her dad is vexing this way.

What will most fathers do if they come to Nairaland to see how their daughters are typing Suck dick , Suck my pussy and Doggy upandan.
It is finished

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / Your Views On This Pls. / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.