Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Is It A Sin To Doubt Your Pastor?_ OAP Michael Effiong Speaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Doubt Your Pastor?_ OAP Michael Effiong Speaks (308 Views)

I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Doubt Your Pastor?_ OAP Michael Effiong Speaks by Topbaze: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2018
If Thomas could question Jesus and walk away with an answer because he wasn't sure of what he was being told and his faith is not the same like that of other disciples, then you have the right to question any pastor that comes your way to proclaim a-z about your life.
These are the words of Delta-based On Air Personality, Michael Effiong of Kpoko Fm Warri as he reacts about people been dumb about prophesies and other proclamations.
Just want to say we are in a time when what a man of God tells you is final, but I think there should be room for thorough think and scrutiny because taking instructions. How do you see it?

(1) (Reply)

Benue Killings Move Me To Tears ―pastor Adeboye / The Local Church - Structure Or Function - Which Comes First? / Why You Will Ever Remain A Sinner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.