Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (69423 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / 4 States That Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by nwabobo: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
ayagha:

Ooh, It has changed from high flying professionals to international achievers.By all standards these are great professionals. Please use Google a bit more.

Ojaide has won major national and international poetry awards, including the
Commonwealth Poetry Prize for the Africa region (1987), the BBC Arts and Africa Poetry Award (1988), the All-Africa Okigbo Prize for Poetry (1988 and 1997), the Association of Nigerian Authors ' Poetry Prize (1988, 1994, 2003 and 2011) [1] and the Fonlon-Nichols Award. [2] In 2016, Ojaide won the Nigerian National Order of Merit award, the apex and the most important award for scholastic excellence in Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself and swim in ignorance like most Igbos.The old Bendel state was one of the most educated state with Binis,Urhobos at the forefront. Please worry less about Aniomas who deny relationship with igbo and identify more with their Bini ancestry,you should be more concerned about your uneducated cousins in rivers state and Ebonyi

Do you have any Ngozi Iweala equivalent in your entire tribe?
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by TailofdeNight: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
staen:
Ebonyi people no dey go school
we dey go school nah, check we no dey carry last
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by BrutalJab: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Daboomb:

First, let me congratulate the young ones who are striving to excel academically.

That said, l am always amazed at how you people jump-over yourselves and masturbate your egos, once thing like this is posted!
You dont stop there, you think it is an avenue to inuslt other tribes.

It just makes people like us laugh at your folly because you have no idea what these translates to.

For example, out of over hundred courses offered by Universities, because you have "more admissions" does not translate into having
- More graduands (many fall by trhe wayside!)
- More First Class Graduates
- More who gained employment

the Statistics also did not explore how this "more admissions" came about (since Jamb has told us about how parents from 'that side' of Nigeria follow their wards to the exam hall, buy questions or even sit for their wards, in all manner of desperate, corruption malfeanse) so it is just another show of 'wanting something to massage swolen egos'.

The Stats did not show a comparison between the number of Ibos schooling in Biafra, compared to the droves that run to the S/West to enjoy Yoruba education! grin grin

One just wonders, despite all these 'nice statistics', why cant our "Ipad Blodders" stay back and develop the East instead of trooping down to the enclave of the same people they abuse, in every available Chisco Bus, just to come and constitute public nuisance and over-stretch the infrastrucres down South?

Some even refuse to live or educate their "wagons of children" in Ibo-land, it has to be Yoruba land because they know that is where they will get quality education.

Why cant you guys rejoice and massage your minute ego, without turning it to an avenue to abuse others who are doing far better, while not making any noise or engaging in your usual "chest-beating".

NB: Dont turn around to say someone hates you o, we only responded to your own posts, in-kind. undecided

are you done talking?
chop shit and die!

so you even know that you are a shit slinger, scratched faced afonja?

when your people normally come here in drove to insult other tribes, I believe you were blind and dead then.

Cos of what I wrote, you decided to write an epistle. I didn't even read any shit above. Bark!
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by tiredoflife(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
nwabobo:

Old Bendel is the Delta area and in Delta it's the Igbo area ie Anioma.

Malaria dey worry u
No be only Igbo area of anioma
Jamb say delta
Stop being foolish
We urohobos produce more doctors than any tribe in delta
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by nwabobo: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
tiredoflife:

Malaria dey worry u
No be only Igbo area of anioma
Jamb say delta
Stop being foolish
We urohobos produce more doctors than any tribe in delta

Keep consoling yourself.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by tiredoflife(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
nwabobo:

Keep consoling yourself.

Keep having malaria
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by helpfulposts(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
prince3009:

After all, the skulls are mined for the brain to be studied!
I don't believe this list!
This is tribalism!! angry angry
gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by maestroferddi: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
noxy1962:
Okoroawusa is working
Which silly Rochas?

Imo State has always been the epicenter of enlightenment.

We lead...others follow.

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by globemoney: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
nwabobo:

All indices from the education sector point to the fact that Obiano is destroying Anambra's education sector

cc: globemoney, nonsowow, .
So you now accept Rochas is better than adaobi? Based on this logic? Oma se o
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by maestroferddi: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chukazu:
The same way South West leads in Law admission.

I think the battle line would be on Engineering...who ever controls it should be said to be in lead of the "science students" drama (not Olamide's own) wink cheesy...WO! shocked
There will be no competition in Engineering...

Engineering is intrinsically an Igbo specialty..

We built a WMD over 50 years ago.

We dont expect any serious competition.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by kelly72: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
oyetunder:
When are we going to stop talking along tribal lines? Even those who share the same villages with Presidents, richest Nigerians and most educated individuals had not benefited one kobo! Nobody decides where God created him or her. We have no say about the continent, country, tribe or family where we found ourselves at all. Only mentally shallow humans are racists and tribalists. I have look at the skins of humans, I am yet to see a single WHITE or BLACK human. This show that humans cannot even properly identify their own colours

In the next 15 years, nearly all the doctors produced in this statistics will be working abroad. Those of them gloating here will still be endangered by diseases due to lack of doctors, poor funding, no syringes, no paracetamol in the glorified dispensaries they call hospitals in Nigeria.

So the tribalists here can celebrate and complain later.

Ebere m na emere unu

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by halibaba(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
Riversides2003:
Producing without corresponding job opportunities, that is why developed countries pick them up and give them better opportunities. Like someone once said that the rate at which Nigerian doctors leave to seek greener pastures abroad, by 2022 we might be left with small doctor,doctor Sid and witch doctors.

Lolest
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
UNN my alma mata. Your imagination is incorrect.

BeijinDossier:
UNIZIK and UNN are the best universities in the SE and among the best in Nigeria. There are large population of Yorubas in those 2 schools. Just do your research.

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Tonymic4life(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
mrvitalis:
IMO state is the most educated state in Nigeria there is no debate on that

Igbos are the most educated tribe followed by the old bendel state and then the yourubas

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just lying to himself

To b honest! Yorubas are d most educated followed by d Igbo's.

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by mrvitalis(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Tonymic4life:

To b honest! Yorubas are d most educated followed by d Igbo's.
Do you have any stat to back that?

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by maestroferddi: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
mercyville:

What they are doing right is to catch up with the Yorubas.They have been doing this more than a century..
Dont be a dull student...

The Igbos, a la Achebe, with a burst of energy, has overtaken the Yorubas.

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by BrutalJab: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Daboomb:

First, let me congratulate the young ones who are striving to excel academically.

That said, l am always amazed at how you people jump-over yourselves and masturbate your egos, once thing like this is posted!
You dont stop there, you think it is an avenue to inuslt other tribes.

It just makes people like us laugh at your folly because you have no idea what these translates to.

For example, out of over hundred courses offered by Universities, because you have "more admissions" does not translate into having
- More graduands (many fall by trhe wayside!)
- More First Class Graduates
- More who gained employment

the Statistics also did not explore how this "more admissions" came about (since Jamb has told us about how parents from 'that side' of Nigeria follow their wards to the exam hall, buy questions or even sit for their wards, in all manner of desperate, corruption malfeanse) so it is just another show of 'wanting something to massage swolen egos'.

The Stats did not show a comparison between the number of Ibos schooling in Biafra, compared to the droves that run to the S/West to enjoy Yoruba education! grin grin

One just wonders, despite all these 'nice statistics', why cant our "Ipad Blodders" stay back and develop the East instead of trooping down to the enclave of the same people they abuse, in every available Chisco Bus, just to come and constitute public nuisance and over-stretch the infrastrucres down South?

Some even refuse to live or educate their "wagons of children" in Ibo-land, it has to be Yoruba land because they know that is where they will get quality education.

Why cant you guys rejoice and massage your minute ego, without turning it to an avenue to abuse others who are doing far better, while not making any noise or engaging in your usual "chest-beating".

NB: Dont turn around to say someone hates you o, we only responded to your own posts, in-kind. undecided
most educated tribe that voted in a cattle rearer without any certificate to rule over the country.

if it were to be something related to crime, u and ur fellow brown roofers would have gathered and insulted the living daylight out of Igbos.

I'm watching you now. Amala eater.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Moorish: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wow.. many of you your chest must be hurt from all this beating.. maybe one of the graduating doctors can help
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by SouthEastFacts: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is not news, we already know this. Do you really expect those with stunted growth to top the list before?

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by nurex01(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
nwabobo:
There must be something this Igbo people are doing right. The more you suppress them, the more they grow and develop.

If you leave them unchecked, we may just wake up one day to find they've taken over the country.

What would have happened if they didn't fight a war or if Biafra was allowed to go?

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by maestroferddi: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Ode, if Imo state is the most educated state in Nigeria, where would Ekiti be?
Olodo, how many people are in Ekiti?

Only 3 LGs of Mbaiseland will give this much vaunted Ekiti a run for her money...

Na today?
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by mercyville: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
maestroferddi:
Dont be a dull student...

The Igbos, a la Achebe, with a burst of energy, has overtaken the Yorubas.
he was sad and full of envy for Yorubas always beating them in any competition but a few.
Black Scorpion beat Ojuku the runaway coward.

Obafemi Awolowo beat Azikiwe the tribalist.

Wole Soyinka beat Achebe the bad belle..if only wishes were horses,he would have won the Noble Laureate..the greatest gift in literature... but he was below the mark and Wole Soyinka his superior effortlessly took it.
Yorubas beat Igbos in almost everything except football(Yoruba can punch up your nose effortlessly..we are the best in the world while you are nowhere been the best in football even Alaba..a Yoruba boy is better)and 2×2 shops.

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by nwabobo: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
globemoney:

So you now accept Rochas is better than adaobi? Based on this logic? Oma se o

I'm has historically been number 1. Anambra was 26th before Obi took us to number 1.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by mercyville: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
BrutalJab:

are you done talking?
chop shit and die!

so you even know that you are a shit slinger, scratched faced afonja?

when your people normally come here in drove to insult other tribes, I believe you were blind and dead then.

Cos of what I wrote, you decided to write an epistle. I didn't even read any shit above. Bark!
lol..the pain is excruciating.

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Kingspin(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jokerman:
How can a landlocked red muded people be beating us that are sophisticated even at Medicine??

As a Yoruba moozlim I have to join hands with my other moozlims to chase this people out of Ibadan before they take over it like they are doing in lasgidi...

Allah akbar
Before you chase them who will chase your brothers and sisters staying abroad, another man land? Joking!!!
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by globemoney: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
nwabobo:

I'm has historically been number 1. Anambra was 26th before Obi took us to number 1.
Hahahaha 26? Why not 36 before obi took us to number 1? Kai.. these peter obi boys self. These is the nonsense you sell to adaobi that made him lose his ward and polling unit grin grin
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
nwabobo:

I've been giving you links and references to back up my assertions but you haven't given me any thing to prove any of the spurious claims you make which at best exist in your imagination.
what link tell me the book what u paste is written from
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Oral Oluwole stats my foot.
Imo started leading from 1991
do u have eyes u said ibo and Yoruba count all the Yoruba for sw and the ibo from se and see who leads
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Mbediogu(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Do the same analysis for all top notch professions. It will still be Igbo States. Ndigbo gini nemedi unu na isi eh?
PROUDLY ONE OF YOU IN A TOP NOTCH PROFESSION!
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
BABANGBALI:
is it your sense? tongue tongue
sorry o
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
BABANGBALI:
is it your sense? tongue tongue
sorry o
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by usibengate(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday / Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53