Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke (1042 Views)

18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Veteran actor Ernest Asuzu who suffered a stroke in 2015 claimed that was having regular sexual activities although he suffered paralysis in most parts of his body.

Asuzu was healed after he was prayed for by Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin of the Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State. The pastor was also alleged to have given the actor a new SUV and N1.5m.

In a recent chat with Sunday Scoop, Asuzu said although he could neither walk nor talk while he was down with a stroke, it didn’t affect his sex life.

He said:

“When I was down with a stroke, my wife was the only one who didn’t forsake me. It was a terrible situation because I did not work for three years, yet I was spending money.

I must confess that I was afraid that my wife would leave me at that time because of my situation. Though the illness was serious, it didn’t affect my sex life.

Naturally, I am hyperactive in bed and I don’t joke with sex. I have been married officially for five years.”

Ernest Asuzu also mentioned that a lot of people abandoned him while he was sick and it is quite sickening to see same set of people calling him for movie roles.

He stated:

“Since I survived the stroke, it has not been easy for me but I am working now. I went for a shoot some days ago.

“When I had a stroke, I was abandoned by friends but all the people who abandoned me then are calling me for jobs now.

We do not help each other in Nollywood. If a person has a stroke or any other illness, he should not be left alone. I was angry at my colleagues because they didn’t help me when I needed them.”

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/celebritylifestyle/popular-nollywood-actor-explains-used-ex-battling-stroke/

Re: Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
cc;lalastcialala,seun
Re: Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke by Olawale118(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
OK...next story
Re: Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke by Blakjewelry(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
So the thing no affect em preek
Re: Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke by Olalan(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Some things are better left private.

1 Like

Re: Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
I apologies to everyone reading this now,

I don't give a furck on Sundays.

A furck will not be given on Monday neither.

1 Like

Re: Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
I apologies to everyone reading this now,

I don't give a furck on Sundays.

A furck will not be given on Monday neither.
u just gave a furk grin
Re: Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke by Nutase: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dogg pound crew.
Re: Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
naijastoryz:
u just gave a furk grin
Nah bro, my furcks are so priceless. I can't be so careless to give it out on a Glorious Sunday.
Re: Popular Actor Explains How He Used To Have $ex While Battling With Stroke by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
Nah bro, my furcks are so priceless. I can't be so careless to give it out on a Glorious Sunday.
noted ..u still gave a furk grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Jojo Charry Poses Completely Nude For Her Birthday (18+) / Bbnaija Nina Models For A Beauty Product, Exposes Thighs ! (photos) / Adekunle Gold – “about 30” Tracklist + Album (zip Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.