Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State (16332 Views)

Who Knows About Salary Structure At GZ Industries / GZ Industries Agbara Ogun State / Apply For Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
I tire for this company called gz industries since when we wrote the test i dont even knw my fate whether i passed or fail,i have called & also sent them a mail all they keep saying is they are still working on it.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by ganiyu26(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2018
Arrowgents:
I tire for this company called gz industries since when we wrote the test i dont even knw my fate whether i passed or fail,i have called & also sent them a mail all they keep saying is they are still working on it.
Don't loose hope the recruitment might b in batches, heard some already get a notification for medical invite, so if u are yet to receive either success or regret mail u will definitely get one later... Cheers!
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by nosirud: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2018
ganiyu26:

Don't loose hope the recruitment might b in batches, heard some already get a notification for medical invite, so if u are yet to receive either success or regret mail u will definitely get one later... Cheers!
can someone tell me if electrical applicant av be invited for an interview so dat someone will knw is faith
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
nosirud:
can someone tell me if electrical applicant av be invited for an interview so dat someone will knw is faith

Yes, but it is gradually
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Jaroko: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
who hav an idea what GZ pay for their Technical Trainee position ?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Greenboy222: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Jaroko:
i received this afternoon
when did you have your interview?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Jaroko: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Greenboy222:
when did you have your interview?

May 28
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pls, if you are Electrical and you were invited or have done your interview, kindly signify. I would love to make some enquiries from you please.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
TheOvercomer, when did u av ur own electrical eng trainee interview?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2018
doktung:
TheOvercomer, when did u av ur own electrical eng trainee interview?

Not yet
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Who has received a mail?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2018
I meant a mail from GZI after the medical tests?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
TheOvercomer:

June 26 and you?
I was actually supposed to b scheduled for interview that same week as I was informed by a Lady that called m the previous week from gzi. But I v not rcvd such rescheduling msg till now

1 Like

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
doktung:

I was actually supposed to b scheduled for interview that same week as I was informed by a Lady that called m the previous week from gzi. But I v not rcvd such rescheduling msg till now

Ok
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
TheOvercomer:

Then, you should have kept calling her repeatedly till she reschedules you. That was what I did. I kept reminding her always by phone call, sms and email.

I av bn calling to remind her...infact, the last time I spoke to her, she sounded very tired of my calls but she explained that it all depends on the availability of my interviewers. I may stl try calling her tomorrow
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Aom4u2c(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2018
The same issue with me. She rescheduled until now. She said my interviewer has not been available. Probably he travelled out. Just so annoying
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2018
This company called Gz Industries is not organized at all to me i hv 4gotten abt dem

1 Like

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by TheOvercomer(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please has any Electrical person been contacted?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Jaroko: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
hello guyz. with the little i know GZ is one of the best manufacturing companies in Nigeria. successful ones has been contacted and done with their medical ( both electrical /mechanical ) and will resume first week of next month . if you u hv not been contacted, relax mayb they will call u if they needed more or for one reason or the other someone fails the medical test or reject the offer.
but for now i will suggest u act as if u nv applied and if it come good

1 Like

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by four4: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
This year is even better atlease they called some people for interview, last two year they do not call everybody that wrote there aptitudes test, I have already take this one out of my mind. CONGRATULATION TO THOSE THEY HAVE AND ABOUT TO RESUME
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Aom4u2c(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
How much is their pay?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by DelightedHepzy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Any update especially those that did interview(QC). Is there anybody that has been given an offer or called for medical.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Gzi has eventually rescheduled m o. I had my interview yesterday as electrical engineering technical trainee. Do I av anyone with m on this in d house?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by four4: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2018
doktung:
Gzi has eventually rescheduled m o. I had my interview yesterday as electrical engineering technical trainee. Do I av anyone with m on this in d house?
hello guy, please can I get phone number of there HR from you, I have not hear from them since
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by doktung: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2018
four4:
hello guy, please can I get phone number of there HR from you, I have not hear from them sincbe

Check the aptitute test invitation mail sent to you. The number is there
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by ikay00406(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kumashi2:
This may actually b of help....

My token of help....
All d best...
l
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Kachi11061998(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hi guysz I applied for the role of production Technician but I got a msg for assessment for electrical Technician. Who knows how the assessment Looks like ?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Chukwuemeka101: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hay guys, how long does it take GZI to give feedback after medicals?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Chukwuemeka101: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
How was the interview? Where you successful?

Kachi11061998:
Hi guysz I applied for the role of production Technician but I got a msg for assessment for electrical Technician. Who knows how the assessment Looks like ?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Mekzmoney(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please guys, good day. How's GZ industry interview?

The HR reached out to me on LinkedIn that they have some vacant positions and that I should send my CV.

So I'm yet to know the position I'm going for. I just need a clue on their interview and pay structure for production Supervisor or production planner.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Problems Fresh Graduates Are Facing: Me I No Gbadun / 50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank / How To Answer The Greatest Weakness Question In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.