Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu (69759 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos / From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
BinaryLord:

I have just told u when it first experienced.
Along know that not everything was recorded in d Bible.
If u are to record every single thing that happed in the days.
I can tell u that d size of the bible will be bigger than a house or car to contain them all.

Lastly the onlookers dont standto gain anything they just saw something that that they havnt seen before before and they decided to look. As human beings they are.
The stigmatist may stand to gain something or nothing I'm not God.. But He is just using him to pass a message across

A beautiful reply has already been posted so I will just copy and use it as a rejoineder to your falsehood... God message book is the Bible. It is complete for every correction, instructions and directing in righteousness. What is not there is not needed or necessary. God gave us a complete guide....demonic manifestations in any guise will never enter under the guide of completing the Bible.

From the Catholic perspective, stigmata (singular stigma) is a term used to describe body marks, sores, or sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Jesus Christ, such as the hands, wrists, and feet.
For the purposes of clarity, it's necessary to understand Jesus ministry here on earth, it's a ministry of substitution; He took our place that we should take his place period.
He was made sin that we might be made the righteousness of God in him - 2 Cor.5:21
He became poor that we might be rich
-2. Cor. 8:9
He became a ransom that we might be free, saved and justified. Matt 20:28, Acts 13:38-39.
Having said this, it's important to know that anybody that is not practising this substituted life of Christ is not a child of God. every child of God took the place of Christ and that is what unbelievers in Antioch saw and called them CHRISTAINS. Act 11:19-26. No Christain or church is permitted to suffer the pains or marks Christ has suffered in correspondence to him,for he paid the price once and forever for everyone. read this:
By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Hebrews 10:10‭-‬14 KJV
whoever that practices this pains of Christ is therefore demonic and anti -Christ beacuse he/she goes against the scripture.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by NPComplete: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
donnie:

The large host came out of her mouth ba? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP... If you know how e dey hungry me to knock you this afternoon.

I always knew u were a hypocritical clown. Now u are doubting this but u believe someone that said his genotype was changed to AA by Kunmyi crusade.
Nonsense. Iranu.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by donnie(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
NPComplete:

I always knew u were a hypocritical clown. Now u are doubting this but u believe someone that said his genotype was changed to AA by Kunmyi crusade.
Nonsense. Iranu.

I do not doubt that she's actually bleeding from the eyes. What I doubt is the interpretation of many folks. As for the host "coming out of the mouth", forget that thing....that's plain silly. cheesy tongue

I can bet the OP didn't witness the event firtshand. She was actually given the communion to take as is commonly done to stigmatists. Do your research.

1 Like

Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by donnie(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
If smoke begins to come down in one of pastor Oyaks service today you'd say it's the power of God.

Bloody hypocritical double standard.

Before nko cheesy

But seriously, like I said, i don't doubt that it occurred, but I challenge their interpretation of such an occurrence.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ranchhoddas: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
donnie:

Before nko cheesy

But seriously, like I said, i don't doubt that it occurred, but I challenge their interpretation of such an occurrence.
I really wish you would subject your own miracles to the same scrutiny.

Pray tell what is your own interpretation of the occurrence?

1 Like

Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by donnie(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I really wish you would subject your own miracles to the same scrutiny.

Pray tell what is your own interpretation of the occurrence?

That woman is suffering from an affliction.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by NPComplete: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
donnie:

I do not doubt that she's actually bleeding from the eyes. What I doubt is the interpretation of many folks. As for the host "coming out of the mouth", forget that thing....that's plain silly. cheesy tongue

I can bet the OP didn't witness the event firtshand. She was actually given the communion to take as is commonly done to stigmatists. Do your research.

Horseshit. She isn't even bleeding from the eyes. More like her lower eyelid. Seems painted and forced even. I have seen stigmatas that are more real than that horseshit.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by comodo: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chochovini:
My brother, there‘s need to really review that maxim cos many new things are happening these days.
For example, this one is new to me.
They are called Stigmata. Got someone like that Rev fr Padre pio. Its been happening in d church. Especially during lent season. Dunno why d season.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by gentlezypher: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
DonDiego:
Those who are ignorantly calling the woman names should ask for forgiveness from God. Ignorance is indeed a disease. If you do not know about something, that does not mean that it does not exist.

STIGMATA is officially recognised by the Catholic Church. It has been the experience of quite a number of people over the centuries. The most famous of such stigmata victims is the Italian mystic and priest Padre Pio who also was reputed to be blessed with the ability to be present in two different places at the same time.

Those who know nothing about STIGMATA or about PADRE PIO should be humble to google both. We learn every day. May the Good Lord see the Rev. Sister here through her own passion for the Lord in Jesus name, amen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stigmata

"A high percentage (perhaps over 80%) of all stigmatics are women.[3] In his Stigmata: A Medieval Phenomenon in a Modern Age, Ted Harrison suggests that there is no single mechanism whereby the marks of stigmata were produced. What is important is that the marks are recognised by others as of religious significance.[4] There have been many cases of fraudulent stigmata.[5][6]"
so because we dont believe in a catholic belief we should ask for forgiveness?
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Darkseid:
I wanted to give this a benefit of doubt till I saw "Holy Communion coming out from her mouth", like WTF. Her mouth don turn oven abi her body na mobile bakery, anyways she can start a sure business with this, after all it doesn't require any ingredients. Nonsense undecided
You no see the clean one wey de her mouth? Straight from her belle, and some clowns up there claim to "know something called stigmata". Well the catholic church is filled of so much crap so this wont surprise me.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by trano(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
[Go and read about Padre Pio who died long ago
]As a Catholic, I call this an absolute nonsense and a sacrilege.

Mammy water and werey dey her body.[/quote]
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by xcuggsm(m): 4:12am On Mar 12, 2018
Sunkyphil:
they better take her to the hospital for diagnosis,ignorance wont kill us in africa
SKEPTICS!!
Why are you people doubting such manifestations?
Is this because Seun refused to make public what happened in his office in October 2017? When Lalasticlala vomited a live baby Python and excreted 2 snakes eggs from his poo poo hole which made Seun to abandon his office for 2 weeks?

We all know that Lalasticlala is not holy being a grandson of a babalawo BUT this woman's case is a case if stigmata - a well documented occurrence in the Christian world
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ranchhoddas: 4:30am On Mar 12, 2018
donnie:

That woman is suffering from an affliction.
Are you a doctor?
What is the name of her affliction?

Is it possible that the smoke that allegedly came down in your pastor's service was the result of an afflicted broken generator exhaust pipe?

How do you tell which "supernatural" occurrence is real from that which is the result of an affliction?
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by donnie(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Are you a doctor?
What is the name of her affliction?

Is it possible that the smoke that allegedly came down in your pastor's service was the result of an afflicted broken generator exhaust pipe?

How do you tell which "supernatural" occurrence is real from that which is the result of an affliction?

Thank God you put the supernatural in "quotes"'. Smoke from broken exhaust pipe isn't supernatural.
I do not doubt that the bleeding from her eyes may be supernatural.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by NPComplete: 6:42am On Mar 12, 2018
And I insist that this woman isn't bleeding from her eyes. Look at the pictures well. The blood is on her lower eyelid. Feels like someone poured it there. Her eyes are absolutely fine. Even the amount of clotting of blood on her lower eyelid makes me believe this was painted blood. No be only stigmata.
Nigerians always faking everything. Clowns.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by NPComplete: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2018
The next jackass that mentions Padre Pio is getting smacked.
Padre Pio existed at a time when our medical knowledge was much more limited. And most of the stories about him were told by his followers who were probably mostly gullible Catholic morons.
I will like to see someone try that trick in this age. Especially the bilocation and levitation he was supposed to be capable of.
Unverifiable stories form the 20th century do not count as fact.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by breezeng: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Religion is a scam and Africa all always be backward the way we take religion gulibly
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Sunkyphil(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2018
xcuggsm:
SKEPTICS!!
Why are you people doubting such manifestations?
Is this because Seun refused to make public what happened in his office in October 2017? When Lalasticlala vomited a live baby Python and excreted 2 snakes eggs from his poo poo hole which made Seun to abandon his office for 2 weeks?

We all know that Lalasticlala is not holy being a grandson of a babalawo BUT this woman's case is a case if stigmata - a well documented occurrence in the Christian world
lols
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by indie22(f): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2018
Scam. cool
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ranchhoddas: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2018
donnie:

Thank God you put the supernatural in "quotes"'. Smoke from broken exhaust pipe isn't supernatural.
I do not doubt that the bleeding from her eyes may be supernatural.
Hahahahaha...

So it the work of God?
Like your smoke?
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by donnie(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahaha...

So it the work of God?
Like your smoke?

Doesn't have to be the work of God to be supernatural. There is the work of darkness too, that's also supernatural.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ranchhoddas: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2018
donnie:

Doesn't have to be the work of God to be supernatural. There is the work of darkness too, that's also supernatural.
Hahahahahaha...
What you are saying is that this is a supernatural work of darkness but your smoke is a supernatural work of God?

Isn't that brilliant?

1 Like

Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by CuteMadridista: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahahaha...
What you are saying is that this is a supernatural work of darkness but your smoke is a supernatural work of God?

Isn't that brilliant?

Brilliant and very convenient, he's not being sincere with himself

1 Like

Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by donnie(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahahaha...

Isn't that brilliant?

Growing up as young lad, my sister once saw finger nail marks on my back as she dressed me up which they concluded were the result of witchcraft attack. Though about 9-10years of age, I remember very clearly.

A few others including my mum and dad saw the marks. That was a supernatural occurrence but definitely not of God. I even remember the strange dream I had the night it happened.

Dad kept his "spiritual" water by my bed the following night for protection. Mum, who would have none of that, took me to meet one charismatic brother in our catholic parish who prayed laying his hands on my head.

That was the last time it occurred; thank God my folks were smart enough not to assume it was stigmata undecided

However, several years after, while in Uni, I would experience spiritual "pressing" cheesy
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

A beautiful reply has already been posted so I will just copy and use it as a rejoineder to your falsehood... God message book is the Bible. It is complete for every correction, instructions and directing in righteousness. What is not there is not needed or necessary. God gave us a complete guide....demonic manifestations in any guise will never enter under the guide of completing the Bible.

From the Catholic perspective, stigmata (singular stigma) is a term used to describe body marks, sores, or sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Jesus Christ, such as the hands, wrists, and feet.
For the purposes of clarity, it's necessary to understand Jesus ministry here on earth, it's a ministry of substitution; He took our place that we should take his place period.
He was made sin that we might be made the righteousness of God in him - 2 Cor.5:21
He became poor that we might be rich
-2. Cor. 8:9
He became a ransom that we might be free, saved and justified. Matt 20:28, Acts 13:38-39.
Having said this, it's important to know that anybody that is not practising this substituted life of Christ is not a child of God. every child of God took the place of Christ and that is what unbelievers in Antioch saw and called them CHRISTAINS. Act 11:19-26. No Christain or church is permitted to suffer the pains or marks Christ has suffered in correspondence to him,for he paid the price once and forever for everyone. read this:
By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Hebrews 10:10‭-‬14 KJV
whoever that practices this pains of Christ is therefore demonic and anti -Christ beacuse he/she goes against the scripture.

the bible itself did not exist until it was created by the same catholic church in the 4th and 5th centuries.It does not contain everything neither does it claim to contain everything
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2018
donnie:

Growing up as young lad, my sister once saw nail marks on my back as she dressed me up which they concluded were the result of witchcraft attack. Though about 9-10years of age, I remember very clearly.

A few others including my mum and dad saw the marks. That was a supernatural occurrence but definitely not of God. I even remember the strange dream I had the night it happened.

Dad kept his "spiritual" water by my bed the following night for protection. Mum, who would have none of that, took me to meet one charismatic brother in our catholic parish who prayed laying his hands on my head.

That was the last time it occurred; thank God my folks were smart enough not to assume it was stigmata undecided

However, several years after, while in Uni, I would experience spiritual "pressing" cheesy

The catholic church does to rush to declare anyone as stigmata.Every thing is investigated.Even this present case the catholic church has not formally declared her a stigmtist even it is quite obvious she is.Stigmata is a very rare occurrence.It is not common
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by thedondada(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nature129:
The poster cannot even write correct English to help readers understand what he's talking about. Mtcheeeww

Very horrible write up.

"experienced her usual weekly passion of Christ". What level of buffoonery is that and a Mod pushed it FP

1 Like

Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by thedondada(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

How is it possible for the white circular substance, obviously bigger and wider than her mouth,to come Out of it without being bent or defaced in any way.

It's possible if it was placed there for the picture to be taken.

Which is what obviously happened.

Lol naija for life
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

the bible itself did not exist until it was created by the same catholic church in the 4th and 5th centuries.It does not contain everything neither does it claim to contain everything

Go Iver the thread and find my reply to a similar post. This ignorance must not be carved over to April. The Bible gave indications of it existence even before the name Catholic was proposed by a cardinal.

1 Like

Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

The catholic church does to rush to declare anyone as stigmata.Every thing is investigated.Even this present case the catholic church has not formally declared her a stigmtist even it is quite obvious she is.Stigmata is a very rare occurrence.It is not common

The declaration is of no consequence. This is of the devil.
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by remigiusizunna(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2018
sure?
Re: Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu by Ubenedictus(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2018
donnie:

St Francis was not bleeding. Go read
st Francis was bleeding so too padre pio in fact Francis wound in his chest used to stain his garment visibly up to his waist. read up his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai / "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.