Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Risk In Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Risk In Forex Trading (545 Views)

Is There Any Risk In Storing Funds In Perfect Money For A Long Time / Our Software Removes The Risk In Forex Trading, Leaves You With Profit / The Obvious Risk In Doing Mmm 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risk In Forex Trading by imiski(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
I would like to get info on the risk involved in forex trading, because the person that sold me the idea, has a very sweet mouth (lol) so i did not ask him the risk involved, decided to find it on my own. When i checked Google for the risk involved, the answers i got was too "theoretical" (leverage risk, interest rate etc.). What i actually want, is real practical exepriences from forex traders. (I hope the MODs dont ban this cos i noticed that there is a ban on forex). Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Risk In Forex Trading by BiafranBushBoy: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
You can become a poor man in 1 minute.
Re: Risk In Forex Trading by hardworking18: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Trading Forex involves substantial risk and you stand a chance of losing your investment but it does not have to be risky. Forex is like driving a car, driving a car involves substantial risk but it is not really risky, instead the driver(trader) is the one who can be considered to be risky or safe.

There are rules in driving like don't drink and drive, obey traffic signs, don't over speed, etc. And so it is with Forex, but the question here is most drivers (traders) don't obey these rules and some get lucky and some are not so they get accident and die or get disfigured (lose their deposited cash or go bankrupt)

I hope this answer can help.

1 Like

Re: Risk In Forex Trading by imiski(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
hardworking18:
Trading Forex involves substantial risk and you stand a chance of losing your investment but it does not have to be risky. Forex is like driving a car, driving a car involves substantial risk but it is not really risky, instead the driver(trader) is the one who can be considered to be risky or safe.

There are rules in driving like don't drink and drive, obey traffic signs, don't over speed, etc. And so it is with Forex, but the question here is most drivers (traders) don't obey these rules and some get lucky and some are not so they get accident and die or get disfigured (lose their deposited cash or go bankrupt)

I hope this answer can help.
yes it did.. I like the analogy i think it drove home the point(follow the rules to earn). Although i would also like a little explanation on the rules (if possible).

(1) (Reply)

Differentiation And Importance: Salary And Investment / Next Bitcoin / Invest With Grandlink And Get Your Interest Within A Week (no Registration Fee A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.