Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu (21642 Views)

Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi / Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by sekundosekundo: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by phreakabit(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sorry oh uneducated yam flour dough floating on oil brained governor, but these cows do not have to trek.
They can easily be transported via motor ways, using large trucks, as is already been done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Alexk2(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
nice one Gov. Akeredolu. Like seriously, that is what governments at all levels including him should be working toward. No colonies but ranches or grazing areas!
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by phreakabit(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

You have signed what papers? did you sign the paper with the consent of the people who voted you into power? I swear these southern governors are all stupid. When you let these guys in and dem no wan comot, then what? these governors are buffoons. This wouldn't end well!

Can you imagine what that slowpoke is saying. "We have signed the papers"..... On whose behalf?
Cattle rearing is private business, not an issue of relevance to the Federal Government.
If any stupid action is taken, we should all request free land space for our respective businesses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by rfnextar8(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lipscomb:
I hope this stupid man really know what it take to governing. Pay the workers and solve the issues of higher institutions that almost collapse in your state.
has he not tried in the issue of payment of salaries, he has spent 12 months and have paid 15 months salary. stop criticizing and face the reality
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by PearlStreet(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Forget all these leaky logic by these unintelligent leaders

I have a single question:

What if after building ranches these herdsmen continue to kill and maim people in their areas of operation?

What would then be the solution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by LZAA: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/not-eat-cows-trekked-sokoto-kano-gov-akeredolu/

Front Page: lalasticlala

"My position is that there is no way we won’t have grazing areas or ranches in all the states of the federation."

Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by LZAA: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
phreakabit:
Sorry oh uneducated yam flour dough floating on oil brained governor, but these cows do not have to trek.
They can easily be transported via motor ways, using large trucks, as is already been done.
michael004 and truthsayer10 wee hate this
grin grin
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by LaudableXX: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
You have signed what papers? did you sign the paper with the consent of the people who voted you into power? I swear these southern governors are all stupid. When you let these guys in and dem no wan comot, then what? these governors are buffoons. This wouldn't end well!

In fact, I just dey weak, my broda. sad I thought my own governor was clueless and incompetent....but I have just seen his senior brother! shocked

1 Like

Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Firstpage: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
Many people commenting don't even understand what he's saying.

SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by hipswrites(f): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
PearlStreet:
Forget all these leaky logic by these unintelligent leaders

I have a single question:

What if after building ranches these herdsmen continue to kill and maim people in their areas of operation?

What would then be the solution?

Exactly my thoughts!!! And this is an area (side effects), they need to analyze.
Seeking to make money shouldn’t be the only analysis.
What happens thereafter, how would the situation be curtailed? Especially having them ‘“now” in great numbers all over the country or a given region.
.....lots begging to be analyzed
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Writs: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
No Deal.

History shows that it's a lifetime and generational error, a very grave and ominous to allow the fulanis an inch of land. Someday they'll murder their host, take over their lands, wives, children and annihilate the men.

Never, Never give the fulanis an inch of land.

Rather, unleash mayhem back to them.
This is how USA responded to 9/11 invaders.
No compromise!, No negotiations! No complaints! No appeal! No warnings.
An invasion is an act of war which should be met with an equal or greater opposing force.
Someone fvcks with you, You fvck with them.

It's not aloof to borrow from the ancient Benin City. They dug with human labor very deep, very wide trenches (moats) all around the city, it was difficult to invade the ancient city by land. In addition they had large fortified walls wrapped around the city that surpassed the Great wall of China.

It will be impossible for terrorists/ herdsmen with cows to descend the moat and ascend: and then contend with the guarded and protected walls.

This is much easier to achieve today in little or no time using tractors and construction technology and much less human labor.
Interstate travel access will be via guarded bridges

It works.

The only viable option for invasion will be by air, and of course an unquestionable act an apparent declaration of war.

Fvck the terrorists and sponsors.
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by aolawale025: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's meat that's transported not cattle in developed nations. That's what we should aim to achieve
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by buchai: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
is like our budgets and thinking's now are more concentrated on cows than improving human and infrastructural development.
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Lipscomb(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
undecided
rfnextar8:
has he not tried in the issue of payment of salaries, he has spent 12 months and have paid 15 months salary. stop criticizing and face the reality
Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Lipscomb(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
lilytender:

What type of unfortunate child ate you
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Futureberry: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

what do you guys want. The man said a company have already taken over the project (colony or ranch) buy cattle's from kano or sokoto and transport them down to ondo state...is that not good enough
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Futureberry: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
buchai:
is like our budgets and thinking's now are more concentrated on cows than improving human and infrastructural development.
mum...how does reducing nomadic lifestyle of the Fulani not improve human development
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by holajeedayy: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/not-eat-cows-trekked-sokoto-kano-gov-akeredolu/

Front Page: lalasticlala
we know how this man beg for vote now he has fail already anyway pvc will settle things
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
LZAA:

michael004 and truthsayer10 wee hate this
grin grin
hate what do u have brain at all
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by focus7: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lipscomb:
I hope this stupid man really know what it take to governing. Pay the workers and solve the issues of higher institutions that almost collapse in your state.

My brother i thought i was the only one that see this slowpoke not working, Akeredolu is the greatest mistake Ondo state ever made. i went to Ondo state about two weeks back and was asking the question on what has been his achievement for his two years in power and the people cannot point at anything, i heard he was claiming that Mimiko has done all the jobs and yet Ondo state happens to be one of the states with the poorest road networks.
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Futureberry:
what do you guys want. The man said a company have already taken over the project (colony or ranch) buy cattle's from kano or sokoto and transport them down to ondo state...is that not good enough
so it means Fulani doesn’t have to come to the state a private company just buy it and establish and distribute the cow in the state. How does this still stop the Fulani from trying to graze in the state.

1 Like

Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by LZAA: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
hate what do u have brain at all
says the ewedu goblin grin
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
so it means Fulani doesn’t have to come to the state a private company just buy it and establish and distribute the cow in the state. How does this still stop the Fulani from trying to graze in the state.

Thank you for asking the obvious question that some people deliberately refuse to see.
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
LZAA:

says the ewedu goblin grin
ojukwu what will I hate tell me
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Lipscomb(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
tongue that man is a very useless man we said it during the APC primary election before this bastard oyegun ring the election in his favor. I swear he will not do second time we are waiting fo him.
focus7:

My brother i thought i was the only one that see this slowpoke not working, Akeredolu is the greatest mistake Ondo state ever made. i went to Ondo state about two weeks back and was asking the question on what has been his achievement for his two years in power and the people cannot point at anything, i heard he was claiming that Mimiko has done all the jobs and yet Ondo state happens to be one of the states with the poorest road networks.
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Hotzone(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Must we eat cow?
If we can have catfish at our disposal, it's a better option to cow.
Imagine catfish barbecue! Choi!!!
Meanwhile, no matter how u try to restrict aboki(foolnanny) from roaming the major streets of every state with their cows, u just stop them. They have a thing with nomadic style
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by femmyapson(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lipscomb:

what workers again..After paying all 5months salaries the last administration couldn't pay..Owing just a month..se him no try ni?
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by LZAA: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
ojukwu what will I hate tell me
well u can start from hating slavery grin grin

Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by buchai: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=Futureberry post=65754361]mum...how does reducing nomadic lifestyle of the Fulani not improve human development

but are we to deliberate and debate on it everyday without any actions, they (I mean FG) should start the ranches in the north to curtail the herds men movement. in my state a lot of people are into the business but they do not wander about the way Fulani's used to do they built ranches and sale their cows and goats there if you buy one cow and need their services they will help you do everything including the killing washing and cooking.
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 12, 2018
LZAA:

well u can start from hating slavery grin grin
take ur own advice stop licking Kanu ass
Re: We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu by LZAA: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
i will take my own advice and stop licking gambari ass
wow
ok well good for u o ye goblin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Subomi Balogun, Founder Of First City Monument Group / Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Osinbajo In Abuja [Photos] / Tin-can Port Is Collapsing, Says NPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.