Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 AM

Tiger Nut Milk On-demand - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tiger Nut Milk On-demand (1313 Views)

4 Medical Issues That Can Be Managed By Consuming Tiger Nut Milk Frequently / Cure Ulcer With Unripe Plantain And Tiger Nut / Tiger Nut Milk With An Amazing Health Benefits - A Family Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiger Nut Milk On-demand by TigerNut: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Its been 5 years now I have been on Nairaland without deeming it fit to create an account, you can call me (Grand Guest Commander) but today I did after my husband talked me into creating one.

Why did I finally agreed?
He talked me through starting a Tiger Nut Milk on-demand business since I have always prepared it well for the family all these years, he said one of the best ways to get started is to join the Nairaland forum and watch how it would spread like wildfire. I agreed with him and here I am creating my first trend.

The importance of well-prepared tiger nut milk cannot be overemphasized with its important all around the internet.

Why am I here?

I would deliver to you everything tiger nut
* Tiger nut milk
* Tiger nut flour
* Tiger nut

In the words of my husband “Nairaland forum is a great place to be with a lot of intellectual people all around, you will not only get people but also get advice from a lot of people"

These are strong words and I look forward to seeing this happening. Please drop your suggestion, criticism and feedback am sure it will help me strategies and provide the best of services.

How it works

* Call to place an order (the aim is to provide you with freshly made tiger nut milk so this will be done on demand and delivered to your doorstep)
* Estimated time for delivery is between 2 to 4 hour after an order has been placed and confirmed (delivery fee applicable )

Packaging
* milk is packaged in 5liters transparent pet bottle.

COMBO 1

* 5liters of Pure TigerNut Milk =#3500

COMBO 2

* 5liters of Pure TigerNut Milk Mix with Coconut Ginger and date = #4000

Location is Lagos,
Contact is 08149016099(calls/WhatsApp) or 07035994817(WhatsApp only).

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tiger Nut Milk On-demand by MrOreo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
What's your location? Do u charge per litre?

1 Like

Re: Tiger Nut Milk On-demand by TigerNut: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
BUSINESS NOW OPEN
Re: Tiger Nut Milk On-demand by Promoseason: 4:08am On Mar 13, 2019
We are suppliers of dry Tigernut (25 custard rubber) and Dabino / Dates 100kg. Our prices are affordable & attractive.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
Our Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We also make/do delivery.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Nut Milk On-demand by Ifylicious: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2019
How much do you sell
Re: Tiger Nut Milk On-demand by Salesnservices: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Do you need Tigernut & Dabino in small and large quantity

If yes, please call: +2347066880314, 09128586853

(1) (Reply)

Can Epididymal Cyst Be Caused By Masturbation? / Do You Want A Permanent Pink Lip? Use This To Obtain Natural Pink Lips / Covid-19: Buhari Approves N8.9 Billion Hazard Allowance For Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.