Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Popular Pastor Prophet Bushiri Heals A Boy Who Has Been Paralysed 4 2months(pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Pastor Prophet Bushiri Heals A Boy Who Has Been Paralysed 4 2months(pics (523 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Prophet Bushiri Heals A Boy Who Has Been Paralysed 4 2months(pics by stephenduru: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Pray for Me Sunday LIVE: The God who heals

The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy. One of the sons of Major 1(Prophet Shepherd Bushiri) called to his father in the Lord as he was ministering: "Papa please help me, I cannot walk. I was stabbed 2 months ago and I have been in this wheelchair since that time". He was stabbed in the back and his spinal cord was affected which disabled him from walking.

The gesture attracts the attention of the man of God who, visibly got moved with sympathy for him and asked for him to be brought to the altar from the overflow where he was so that he could pray for him. The whole church went into an expectant silence in a mode of awaiting for the healing to manifest.

God is awesome indeed. Just as he received the prayer from the man of God, he stood up and his knees began to shake as they showed signs of restoration. He then began to walk to demonstrate that God had touched him. The God of Major 1 is a mystery that cannot be explained. He is a miracle working God.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/prophet-bushiri-heals-man-who-has-been.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Dunsin Oyekan New Song “god”-free Download+lyrics +video / Please Watch This Video. / United Arab Emirates Renames Mosque ‘mary, Mother Of Jesus’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.