Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! (31100 Views)

Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Odisco2(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Op. it will clear up. I have a friend who experienced same. His dixk is okay without seeking for any medical attention.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Ellabae(f): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Go see a doctor soon. The sooner the better.

1 Like

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by NovaCare: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
taylor89:
Good evening Doctors and great people of Nairaland

Please am really gonna make this short and back it up with pictures(not really mine but came across exactly the photos of what am suffering from online)

For almost a year now I've been experiencing a painless round dots kind of lump on the my pen1s and down to the scrotum sachets like 6 or 7 dots

They don't itch, pain, or rapidly escalate to other parts of the body but they looks kinda weird and making me loose some balls of confidence as a dude, most especially not this era of mouth gig and BJ, it will make her feel like she's sucking corn or chippings.

I feel very uncomfortable to unclad in front of bae in the day time, have got some antifungal OTC creams but they all fell abortive. I want to get a suggestion here first on a faceless forum before taking it to outside moreover i don't feel comfortable bringing out my ENTIRE Diick to a Doctor for now

Please mods, help a brother i Don dey die

NB: it's not affecting me in any way or painful, just that i want the shape of my follow-come pen1s back

With your description, it's either Genital Warts, Herpes Type 2 or Human Papilloma-Virus (HPV).

Get Apple Cider Vinegar and use a non-sterilized cotton wool to apply on infected area. If it does not go away, then you might be looking at Herpes which needs internal treatment.

You need to not only treat it but boot your immunity to fight off the infection. Send us a PM

3 Likes

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by teeboy99: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
genital warts. if you are lucky they will disappear by themselves. if not, they will take up permanent residency on your instrument that you cherish so much for bjs. I only pity those naive babes that will end up swallowing the HPV. cancer of the cervix and throat loading. You better stay off sex for a while, HPV goes away by itself unlike HIV.

1 Like

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by daddyiel(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Google genital watts, it has a special cream
taylor89:

Please am really gonna make this short and back it up with pictures(not really mine but came across exactly the photos of what am suffering from online)

For almost a year now I've been experiencing a painless round dots kind of lump on the my pen1s and down to the scrotum sachets like 6 or 7 dots

They don't itch, pain, or rapidly escalate to other parts of the body but they looks kinda weird and making me loose some balls of confidence as a dude, most especially not this era of mouth gig and BJ, it will make her feel like she's sucking corn or chippings.

I feel very uncomfortable to unclad in front of bae in the day time, have got some antifungal OTC creams but they all fell abortive. I want to get a suggestion here first on a faceless forum before taking it to outside moreover i don't feel comfortable bringing out my ENTIRE Diick to a Doctor for now

NB: it's not affecting me in any way or painful, just that i want the shape of my follow-come pen1s back
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by NovaCare: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Odisco2:
Op. it will clear up. I have a friend who experienced same. His dixk is okay without seeking for any medical attention.

That friend of yours is doing himself great injustice. That kind of infection tends to mutate internally and may progress to something more serious with time. Secondly, "not doing anything about it" greatly increases his chances of being infected with HIV if he has unprotected sex with a HIV+ partner.

1 Like

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by lonlytroy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
It means ur manhood will live on after u die
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by rita25(f): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
are you gay? why are you so eager to see his penis? that you are even disappointed?
embarassed
Tolzeal:
..Thought you said you'll be backing this up with Pictures. Ain't seeing nothing

1 Like

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by talk2percy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Guy u dey play with ur health o, u left this on u for this long? Go for a medical test or I can direct u to a brother doctor that will bring out the beauty of ur original tool
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Godwin978(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
i have the same issue for more than a year it has been appearing on my dick though mine itches alot, that i thought i was HIV positive last week i did Hiv test twice(all of them are said to be Negative) and i was happy to hear the doctor said that am Hiv negative, then i realized that mine is caused by chemicals (body lotion) if you do bleach i will advise you to stop, and do your Hiv test urgently
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by netflicks(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
if u are the nigga raw type then u have been infected...u don collect am go see doctor or use some home remedies not 100% guaranteed....
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by ultimate73(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Take Amoxicillin for two weeks it will disappear

1 Like

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by LEGEND7466(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
It might be caused by so many things.....from HPV to Herpes and even irritation due to Ingrowth hairs when you shave a lot. Just to be safe go run some tests for std's to be sure.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Zane2point4(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Many uniformed ppl saying shits here, genital warts itches and is painful, especially during sex, but the op said it doesn't pain him. I think guys do have tiny yellow bumps under there dick head most time and its normal.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't feel comfortable bringing out my ENTIRE Diick to a Doctor for now. haha I laugh for you bro them no dey tell man, if the situation get worse no one would tell you to open it for doctor to see.. osi rada rada.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Esanabbey: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
it might just be "Fordyce Spots". I also have them. Look it up online. They are harmless and normal

1 Like

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by wizod(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
It is a mole. When u go missing they will use dat to give a description of u.

And d announcement will go like dis:

We are looking 4 a brother wit abt 8 brown dots inn his penis. U will be handsomely rewarded if u give us a useful info abt his disappearance and hw he could be found.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by donqx: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
oh
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Dandanlowo: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Drink ampiclus for like one week non stop
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Premiumwriter: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tolzeal:
..Thought you said you'll be backing this up with Pictures. Ain't seeing nothing

come, u b gay angry
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Slymonster(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Go and treat your self if it doesn't go by itself. Or you buy apple cigar vinegar and burn that thing off..But you will feel it small o if you allow it touch places that the wart is not there..apple cigar vinegar,use a cotton wool and apply there. Two days or less,that shit will fall off.. depends on how you soak it often.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by dazzlingd(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
hidhrhis:
I had almost the same thing in my penis shaft some month ago but it cleared up but before that I showed it to two different doctors who checked it out but said it nothing

joystick shaft.

the way boys describe their dicck like they are describing auto parts is funny grin
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by itzjorju(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
i have same issue too, i was thinking it was an infection but i googled it and i found out it was caused as a result of shaving or wearing of tight underwear.... so i just sit back and watch it burst and boom it gone,just the scars remain... oh lest i forget, i rub damatol like 3 times....

1 Like

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Water101(f): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Desist 4rm fornication..else a worst thing will come upon u.[quote author=taylor89 post=65752866]Good evening Doctors and great people of Nairaland

Please am really gonna make this short and back it up with pictures(nomine bon the my pen1sd down to the scrotum sachets like 6 or 7 dots

Please mods, help a brother i Don dey d
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Dandsome: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

S9 he can keep spreading silently shei?

No, rather it dies off
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by MrPresident1: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
A guy from America goes to China, while in China he has unprotected sex. He then returns to the States after two weeks, he noticed bright green and purple freckles. He immediately goes to see a doctor.
Doc says this is a rare disease called Mongolian VD I'm sorry but the only cure is to amputate your joysteek.
Horrified he goes the following day to see a Chinese doctor for another option
The doctor examines him and say "Ah yes Mongolian VD. Vely lare disease"
The guy says I know that, what should I do? My American doc says I must amputate my joysteek.
Chinese doc laughs and say stupod Amelican docta always want to opelate. They make more money that way. No need to opelate!
Thank you the guy replies
Yes say the Chinese doc "You no worry! Wait two weeks. Joysteek fall off by itself! You save money
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by deebrownneymar: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
taylor89:

Guy you have herpes. Bad news is it has no cure. That's why I don't do whores. Please don't sex any woman again. I don't want you transferring it to someone's future wife.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Doctormarrvin: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
See a male doctor then. You might be dealing with symptoms or just mild genital bumps. Just see a qualified doctor.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by hidhrhis(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
dazzlingd:

joystick shaft.

the way boys describe their dicck like they are describing auto parts is funny grin
grin
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Elparaiso(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Uncle, you and Usher have herpes.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Evince(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
taylor89:

Use B&G cream by India. It will clear. If it tarry more than 5days, go see ur doctor
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Dandsome: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

S9 he can keep spreading silently shei?

No. Rather it will die off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. / 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 / My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What Could Be Wrong With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.