Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" (39575 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by ceometromedia: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Actor Ernest Asuzu, has opened up about the year he was battling with his health as he was down with stroke.

According to the actor who was known for his bad boy roles back then, even while he was down with stroke, he still ensured he had lots of sex.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Asuzu said although he could neither walk nor talk while he was down with a stroke, it didn’t affect his sex life. He said, “When I was down with a stroke, my wife was the only one who didn’t forsake me. It was a terrible situation because I did not work for three years, yet I was spending money. I must confess that I was afraid that my wife would leave me at that time because of my situation. Though the illness was serious, it didn’t affect my sex life. Naturally, I am hyperactive in bed and I don’t joke with sex. I have been married officially for five years.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/i-had-a-lot-of-sex-when-i-was-down-with-stroke-ernest-asuzu/

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by GloriaNinja(f): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
undecided THATS THE ONLY THING HE COULD SAY INSTEAD OF THANKING GOD FOR RESTORING HIS HEALTH

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by DCONE1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided THATS THE ONLY THING HE COULD SAY INSTEAD OF THANKING GOD FOR RESTORING HIS HEALTH
weh don ma...do you know if he has already don't that?

You are not living with him but you are judging him unfairly.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by crackhouse(m): 4:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Instead of him to be asking God to forgive his soul, he was busy enjoying his last moments.

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by crackhouse(m): 4:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Maybe he thought he was gonna die so he wanted to fuv.k everything out of his wife to make sure nothing remain before he die.

33 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Follygunners: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Fool spotted! undecided

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:14am On Mar 12, 2018
We thank God for giving u sad
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by nairavsdollars(f): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Where is his latest picture?

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by gbaskiboy: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Man must chop
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by geozone: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2018
idiot! youve found your mouth abi. talking like a 15 year old.
Anyway na my biz i dey find . clearly its not here
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by bedspread: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2018
GloriaNinja:
RESPECT TO U FOR THIS COMMENT

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by udi4eva(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2018
His life, his stroke, his sex, his problem.

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by sekundosekundo: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2018
DCONE1:
weh don ma...do you know if he has already

don't that?

grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Follygunners:

Fool spotted! undecided

Haba! That's too harsh na. But GloriaNinja, this one you posed like this and highlighted your hips in the second photo...ogini n'afio?
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by kelvinezeh55(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Riversides2003(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2018
That is your personal business
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by onyeawka80(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2018
I can bet my salary this month, he dint make such statement. Bloggers said it

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by UbanmeUdie: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2018

What is life without sex?

Thank God his preek didn't suffer the effect of the stroke.

A moment of sex delivers the greatest pleasure to man beyond what he feels at the point of winning 100 million from nairabet.

I'd like to commend the wife for giving him a reason to keep hope alive by riding him satisfactorily anytime any day.

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by thorpido(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2018
The effect of the stroke is making him blab like a baby or bloggers just accentuated the whole thing.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Jbleenk: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2018
GloriaNinja:

U didn't even mention the docs that treated him, should he not thank them?

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by MorataFC: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Good for your body
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Virus777: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2018
So you mean your wife rode you cowgirl or reverse cowgirl?

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by xmanco42: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2018
different strokes for different f*ck
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by TheAngry1: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2018
GloriaNinja:

hypocrite spotted!

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by highchief1: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2018
GloriaNinja:
u r a local girl

Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Nedfed(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Your wife strong oooooooo
She must be bambam sister
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by bjhandz: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Why the guy is catching fun of his life now.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by Maniche44(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Sex is now the language everyone understands. oga Asuzu how ur tin dey manage to stand? i can tell u that it's hard to have an erection when u are down with illness or broke, so pls educate us.
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by collitexnaira(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2018
So one can recover from stroke but people with stroke doesn't recover in Nollywood movies
Re: Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" by amakadihot87(f): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2018
highchief1:
u r a local girl

U are a foolish man ...

local breed dog

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos / Patoranking Receives New Gold Microphone (see Photo) / Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical'