Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House (40356 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija: Alex Cries As Leo Dumps Her Because Of Tobi / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by marvin906(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
kalvoken:

the shit is no hosted in naija?

Hahahhahahaha na now day break for your side.. the moronic show ain't in this country
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by mvem(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
opyzy:
I'm proud I belong to the 1% nigerians that doesn't watch this shitty show angry
...but u belong to the 99% that always comments on this shitty stuff...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by kalvoken(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
marvin906:

Hahahhahahaha
na now day break for your side..
the moronic show ain't in this country

day break as in how, of what use the shame to me?

if not for nairaland mods who are no different from typical naija politicians, is bbn related topic supposed to see front page? even when majority of the members had expressed their no interest towards the shame.
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by SirBunky85(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Earthbound:
This chic is really real
I really pity her.lolu has bn riding on cee c's vote to stay in d house
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by SirBunky85(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
opyzy:
I'm proud I belong to the 1% nigerians that doesn't watch this shitty show angry
Who asked u and why did u even open and comment on d topic?pharisees&saducees
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by labiodun48(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
all na for show. why she no follow am. wo alex wa wa alrite

Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by Pharaoh001(f): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2018
I am devastated too....... Lifu were the best housemate so far ......I'm pretty sure there's campaign on those vote,here in Nigeria.....if not,only an im becile will vote for Team Ceelo....and they were always leading with massive gap..
I feel so sorry for Ifunada.....but i'm gonna miss Leo.......oh my leo embarassed
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by AreaFada2: 1:32am On Mar 12, 2018
kalvoken:

Why will they host it in 9ja? Bubu doesn't trust 9ja hospitals, why should BB trust PHCN or trust even the fuel the run generator?

Even the poo show is too good for of a one Donald Trump's sh!tholes. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by mogbeyiteren: 2:53am On Mar 12, 2018
opyzy:
Simply let us know that u are not opportune to watch d show
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by babdap: 3:40am On Mar 12, 2018
she cried like a widow.
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by Funjosh(m): 3:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Stumbled upon this show last night and I was just wondering what was making her to cry like that. I couldn't believe it when I heard the reason.
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by Elnida: 5:13am On Mar 12, 2018
kalvoken:

baba,na 4 south Africa. U a lena?
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by BOOMnaija(m): 5:20am On Mar 12, 2018
Innobee99:
Mention one pesin wey cry EPP!
Mercy Johnson and bimbo akintola

They av made a fortune by crying on set
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by Prinxxdave: 6:28am On Mar 12, 2018
That girl wai get big yansh and small breast still dy d house
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by marvin906(m): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2018
kalvoken:

day break as in how, of what use the shame to me?

if not for nairaland mods who are no different from typical naija politicians, is bbn related topic supposed to see front page? even when majority of the members had expressed their no interest towards the shame.

I don't like it,you,don't, many in NL who don't like it
buh what to do
dude there's nothing we can do about it..
we just have to bear
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by marvin906(m): 6:43am On Mar 12, 2018
Pharaoh001:
I am devastated too....... Lifu were the best housemate so far ......I'm pretty sure there's campaign on those vote,here in Nigeria.....if not,only an slowpoke will vote for Team Ceelo....and they were always leading with massive gap..
I feel so sorry for Ifunada.....but i'm gonna miss Leo.......oh my leo embarassed

WTF are you saying undecided
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by Ellabae(f): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2018
Oh so painful. I knew Leo would be evicted yesterday.
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by adetes: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2018
I don't kno y she was crying like baby, they met in house, and come close and they will still meet after show so ways big deal
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by Ssterling: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2018
lol... The truth is no Matter how some of you insult this big brother show,it won't stop others from watching this suspense filled show for mature minds.
It's not our fault you can't afford a dstv or gotv.
By the way let's tell ourselves the truth...with the suspense and lots of gist coming into nairaland from the show....swear u wouldn't wana take a bite of d show....Mtchew
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by kense88: 7:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Pharaoh001:
I am devastated too....... Lifu were the best housemate so far ......I'm pretty sure there's campaign on those vote,here in Nigeria.....if not,only an slowpoke will vote for Team Ceelo....and they were always leading with massive gap..
please can you teach me how to prepare that dish on your profile pic
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by BumbleBee007: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Earthbound:
This chic is really real

She's simply being FOOLISH!!!!.... The FOOLISHNESS was compounded when the evicted dude explained he already has someone on his 'Love Radar' outside of the BBNaija house.
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by Sabiboii17(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Only poor people say Stout is bitter.
....damn why so savage ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by pweetiedee(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Pharaoh001:
I am devastated too....... Lifu were the best housemate so far ......I'm pretty sure there's campaign on those vote,here in Nigeria.....if not,only an im becile will vote for Team Ceelo....and they were always leading with massive gap..

lol @ slowpoke.
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by danielnmerengwa(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2018
opyzy:
and among the 99% of those that follow every thread to post annoying comments, you can't be daft and sad at the same time, pick a struggle.
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by Innobee99(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Mercy Johnson and bimbo akintola

They av made a fortune by crying on set
Go cry nah, may be ur fortune will also come
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2018
but it is touching sha, i felt her pain cool
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by Josephdominic(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2018
Why she dae cry?
Men don finish 4 town ni shocked
Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by oruma19: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Heard Cee-C says she's a virgin..lol

Re: BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2018
tinny898:

the funniest thing is that they would leave der work/office early jz 2 watch diz shit du u guyz stil remember the dapchi galz? mehn we ar all smiling and suffering in diz country
na so God take create us? our mentality is becoming so alarming that even scientists can't figure out what went wrong with we naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” / BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season / Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.