Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) (45770 Views)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Wedding Dinner In Abuja (Photos) / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by joebeckz(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
OboOlora:

Hanks Anuku
Is it hanks?
I almost mistook her for Emeka Ike oh.
Thanks for the clarification
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by unimagin: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
beautyhd:
Fine people

I've not heard of Dangote's wife before
Me too, I've been wondering if he have wife self. Even the OP did not call her Dangote's wife but Fatima and her mother. Abi na surrogate mother or baby mama.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by dukeprince50: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
osuofia2:
Yoruba Muslims right now
lol, this is wat we call improper fraction in mathematics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by fortunes0215(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
ironheart:
Did he marry his cousin?

Same thought here. I read about the Dantata Patriach and one of his advice to his offsprings was to marry within the family as much as possible.

I want to guess Dangote married his cmaternal cousin. The resemblance is just too striking.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
So a gold digger beat me to my luv

Abi undecided
jamboy no be gild digger oh. i sabi am one on one. him papa hold too.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
teamsynergy:
Fulani princess
Not that it matters so much, but dangote is hausa.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Waiting for either of Otedola's daughters to honour their parents like this.......... angry

1 Like

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
aaronson:
Dangote's wife resemble that Nollywood actress, what's her name self?

Perhaps Maimunat
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
EnEnPeecee:
wow she looks like Dangote.

Omo

The bobo wey marry this one don hammer oooo

Hammerers
Na pantwashing things 4 dat guy henceforth
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2018
Ganduje dota dey show her her kissing skillz 4 public while some poor foolz dey Lugbe dey slam head 5 times a day, dey beg 4 road according 2 the Quran inside smelly hijab.......Islam....Religion of d poor and brainwashed cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by famouschildren: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2018
aaronson:

Ngozi Ezeonu

1 Like

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by LaudableXX: 12:19am On Mar 12, 2018
metroblogger:
Mother and daughter pictured at her wedding dinner in Kaduna last night. Fatima looks so much like her father tho!

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-aliko-dangotes-daughter-fatima-and-her-mum/

This is the very first time I have seen a picture of Dangote's wife! shocked

1 Like

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by famouschildren: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Ebere okaro
Ebele Okaro

1 Like

Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 12, 2018
famouschildren:

Ngozi Ezeonu
I don't believe in God or in existence of any one but God bless you for giving the right answer.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by TheBlessedGuy(m): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2018
she too resemble her father
no need of DNA
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 1:07am On Mar 12, 2018
Mother doesn't look happy; bride's make up off.

Congratulations and God bless your home.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 1:10am On Mar 12, 2018
She fine pass her mama
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Solitin40: 1:49am On Mar 12, 2018
aaronson:
Aunty Romota grin
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by debosalau(m): 2:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Just wonder how the 2nd poster got to make majority of other posters to think all his way comparing Mrs Dangote to a nollywood actress.

@op, I'm not convinced that that's really Dangote's wife. I've never seen a caption on Dangote with any woman, media even hardly report about Dangote's wife. Let's don't be too quick to judge until we get more factual information.
bukatyne:
Mother doesn't look happy; bride's make up off.

Congratulations and God bless your home.
LaudableXX:

This is the very first time I have seen a picture of Dangote's wife! shocked
unimagin:

Me too, I've been wondering if he have wife self. Even the OP did not call her Dangote's wife but Fatima and her mother. Abi na surrogate mother or baby mama.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Afamed: 2:56am On Mar 12, 2018
teamsynergy:
Fulani princess
Not every Northern is Fulani. Dangote is Hausa .
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Afamed: 2:56am On Mar 12, 2018
teamsynergy:
Fulani princess
Not every Northern is Fulani. Dangote is Hausa .
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by wobov: 3:17am On Mar 12, 2018
A nigga like me should be dipping his dick in that multi billion pussy
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 3:28am On Mar 12, 2018
She doesn't look happy.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by rman: 5:21am On Mar 12, 2018
ironheart:
Did he marry his cousin?

You are very observant. The wife has similar facial features with the husband (Aliko)
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by LadySarah: 5:57am On Mar 12, 2018
debosalau:
Just wonder how the 2nd poster got to make majority of other posters to think all his way comparing Mrs Dangote to a nollywood actress.

@op, I'm not convinced that that's really Dangote's wife. I've never seen a caption on Dangote with any woman, media even hardly report about Dangote's wife. Let's don't be too quick to judge until we get more factual information.

They are divorced.Dangote is a 2 time divorcee.
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by OjomaBrown: 6:11am On Mar 12, 2018
....kaduna garin gwammna
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Dayoara: 6:13am On Mar 12, 2018
aaronson:

Halle Berry
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by Aldebaran(m): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2018
Na who the daughter come resemble self? grin
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by ironheart(m): 6:23am On Mar 12, 2018
rman:

You are very observant. The wife has similar facial features with the husband (Aliko)
very true. No wonder the rich would always protect there wealth
Re: Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) by arijay(m): 6:26am On Mar 12, 2018
Who is the mother ? They both are the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Female CEOs Leading Nine Nigerian Banks (Photos) / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / News And Technical Analysis From Instaforex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.