Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription (26879 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Xvideos Has Been Blocked By Glo Network (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by donnie(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2018
Rexnegro:
Do u have to relate it to Glo network,beside aside their reduced data am really ok with the network where i am fast and reliable...
Mtcheeeew... what ask you?
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Holywizard: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2018
My guy lemme tell u.
I've been in ur shoes before.
I served in Ijebu East LGA of Ogun state.
Most female corps members want someone in whom they will lay their shoulders on for that service year.
Many guys fell for it.
As a sharp Igbo boy that was staying alone, I used the opportunity to fučk all fučkables during the service year including my fellow corps members and villagers as well.
Once u stay in a comfortable zone and luckily for them, u got no roommate...u are a fly guy.
Guy if u don't fučk her, another guys will.

Lemme inform u that after the service year, she will go back to her normal life in which she left for service.
Well I'm not surprised bcoz during my service year, it was u Yoruba guys that were spending foolishly on girls but we de wise Igbo would be fučking them without pity

5 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by 4reala(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2018
Guy, no deceive urself. u are just one of her potential benefactor. And you want her to be happy to see other pple snatch away her benefactor? nah

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by lordswill03: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2018
Bro you be under cover Magga!

2 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by guente02(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2018
NYSC sef.
That's how one corper babe like dat won't give me chop, she'd come to my side and chill, cook and clean sef. I'll make d move but it just stops after the kiss as she won't yield to penetration and all that. So exhausting. Make pop come abeg lemme fvck outta here.

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Frankicent(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2018
All the big Bros way no get scope I tire for na oooo.. embarassed

1: She's the 1st and last on your mind..
Correction-God,family and money should be your 1st and last oo.

2: she would hold my hands at the slightest opportunity and always come to my apartment(rented) whenever opportuned but no romances.
Correction- to me it's just a normal tin... This 1 [ but no romances] not normal have you try sweet talk or abi you just think she'll stripe for you just like that? Na Nigerian gal oo. Bro even if you've try everything and she still restrict you subscripting Glo unlimited plan. grin just know she's attracted to something else... Wealthy, brain, power or your statue or even worst she's trying to make someone else jealous.. Using you as green card.

3: The confusing aspect is that she also have other male friend(s) but she rarely meets with them. And she's jealous whenever i talk to her about other girls

Correction- How do you know she doesnt meet with any? sad baba don't gift your heart to adbu shaka he go just chop am ...

I found out personally gals who keeps man friends are more smart than average ladies... And mostly sexually active... I have this gal like that same shit you said she does all to me.. My friend 1 day ask me where are me at now. [About 3momths] . I told him she's still doing shakara.. He advise me to ask her out ASAP.. I did she said NOOO... Bros your own na small me I can break friend zone with gal easier... Me and her where already kissing and touching. grin as she said no... I was kinda happy cause, no has helped me bring back my brain from sabisa, keep me from spending less.

I believe if a gal is mature and she really likes you she wouldn't say no just like that.. She will ask you you to be patience or maybe give her time... Me if gal say no asking out again will be tough for me... Am not the only guy with such pride.

4: Never ever use money to get a woman oo... You'll just catch a leprechaun oo..

5: Find out what she wants... Make you self believe she's faking all that.. It will be easy to break her firewall.

6: Compliment and touch back.. If she touch you 1 touch her twice... grin

7: Don't waste your time.. Bros ask her out ASAP. Or she will make you spend like 1 love peddler...

8: Kidnap your heart and put it inside 1 vault.. If you found out she's faking the love.. Bros no vex oo fake it too...do me I do you.

9:Don't believe you the only 1 she's doing this shit for... Am xoxoxo sure secretly she's has 1 guy she treats like a God..

10: The 2 best being's you should love more is your mom and sister...

Bye grin

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by David160(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:
Let me give a little background info here.
I am corper(Nysc) posted to one of the northern states.
I met this cute girl at orientation camp, she's 26 also a yoruba like me.

Ever since we met at camp, she's been into me:Body signs, gestures, the way we talk and all that.

Also, she would hold my hands at the slightest opportunity and always come to my apartment(rented) whenever opportuned but no romances.

Meanwhile, I have fallen in love with her as she's the first and the last thing on my mind daily.

Even the way we move around on the street(whether my side or hers); people would think we are dating.
But we aren't dating as she's said we can only be friends because she has someone or so.

The confusing aspect is that she also have other male friend(s) but she rarely meets with them. And she's jealous whenever i talk to her about other girls.
Not to mention the gifts aspects because i do make extra money apart from allawee, i do help her out financially too smiley

She seem to be in love with me but her love is fluctuating like Glo network after subscription.
Am confused about what i should do..

Should iI walk away or hang around? Any help pls
leave that girl
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Malawian(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

Ever since we met at camp, she's been into me:Body signs, gestures, the way we talk and all that.

Also, she would hold my hands at the slightest opportunity and always come to my apartment(rented) whenever opportuned but no romances.

Meanwhile, I have fallen in love with her as she's the first and the last thing on my mind daily.

Even the way we move around on the street(whether my side or hers); people would think we are dating.
But we aren't dating as she's said we can only be friends because she has someone or so.

The confusing aspect is that she also have other male friend(s) but she rarely meets with them. And she's jealous whenever i talk to her about other girls.
Not to mention the gifts aspects because i do make extra money apart from allawee, i do help her out financially too smiley

She seem to be in love with me but her love is fluctuating like Glo network after subscription.

Ignore that girl from now onwards.
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by utenwuson: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2018
forget her network. ....just tell her u are asking another copa out that from the looks of things she's accepting u in the coming days, that thank God for the new cops at least ur konji will be cured..... just watch how she ll pull pant immediately

2 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

ussher...Ushher, Kilo wase network ode pe, ojo ro bai
brother...you've been friendzoned!
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Frankicent(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2018
crackhouse:
The girl is busy making u think she loves u and Andy are falling for it. Wait till ur service is over when all of u will go back to ur places before ur eyes go clear.

Lol the bros no sabi anything.
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Oreofepeters: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2018
Bro you need to bleep her first just in case of any story that touch, you can't just waste your money just like that. After bleeping let's see if she's really in love with you or maybe she's just playing game of thrones with your heart......
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by correctguy101(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

As I read your matter reach the part where you help her out financially, I concluded you are one of the many learners with L all over your face.

If you seek whom to help financially, You serve in the north where education is least encouraged, how about some jamb or waec forms?

how about you call niggas to go chill @ st.bottles cathedral?

If you don’t drink, you can still make d science students happy, arrange chemicals and leave d lab immediately...

These are the set of people who can help your life in ways you can’t imagine.

Answering your question, obviously she has known your rank in this game so you are obviously a friendzoned nigga trying hard to be excellent in that course.

Hint: girls don’t tell bad/alpha males about their boyfriends even if he has tens of them, notwithstanding if Yusuff buhari is one of them.

Peace!

On the contrary, some girls do tell alpha males about a guy or another and blah blah blah all in a bid to get the nigga jealous but are always disappointed the nigga ain't threatened...

$mh
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Boluyong1: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2018
Wait, babe come your house, you no touch am, you dey watch BBNaija. You think say she come your house come wash plate. You are the one confusing her not her confusing you. She's on and off to keep you there. You are supporting her financially? You are a mere Ecobank ATM, you don't know? Babe wey no be your lover, you dey support. Well, you have friendzoned yourself. Let me help you, ignore her, stop all the nonsense you are doing and let her do the chasing, when she comes around, man up and get romantic. Login to www.wetclef.com and learn the matrix. Stop being a wussbag, Mr. Niceguy!

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Nephilim: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2018
This one na original maga o.. Lolzzz nccf gals sef i dey fu¢k for coppers Lodge talkless of just a copper and then in ur rented apartment! Na wa 4u o..

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Frankicent(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2018
guente02:
NYSC sef.
That's how one corper babe like dat won't give me chop, she'd come to my side and chill, cook and clean sef. I'll make d move but it just stops after the kiss as she won't yield to penetration and all that. So exhausting. Make pop come abeg lemme fvck outta here.

Continue she will fall.
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Boluyong1: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2018
sarafa68:
same way one bitchh shows me beyound green light, even invite me to her crib. Ask her for a kiss, baitch telling me no way...

Ever since, she stop bringing her phone to me to help her read the massage in it.

Mind you she is a call geh. Olosho fe fi mi si friendzone.

How you sef go dey ask for kiss. Just make the move meen.. Wetin you want make she talk before.

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by kingPhidel(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Since APC came to power people's attitude towards money is like HIV AIDS. everybody will be saying I don't have it, I don't have it. But thanks to the corp member who boldly say he helps out financially though no benefit yet.. Just like people that join MMM lately..
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Davindal(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2018
"I do help her financially..." . Op just listen to your miserable self. In fact, you are a fool, and you are now her maga. How could you allow a mere girl to be playing you up and down as if you a schizophrenic.

No, continue paying her bills while she pockets every drop of her so called allowee. By the time your program ends, you your infatuated eyes will clear. Idiot!
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by wristbangle: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2018
BerryAnny:
The problem with the Op is somewhat rampant these days and it is only 'weak men' who usually got trapped. It also does occurs when the man in question is indisciplined or doesn't have well laid out principles for himself.
A scenario occured to me late last year when we were asked to carry out research on a particular topic and we were basically into groups with each group comprising four persons. In my group,we were two guys with two ladies with one of them happens to be my crush and she too equally knew I was crushing on her not even knowing my guy had proposed the other lady .
The other guy and I were the one that did all the research and spendings alone with the girls nowhere to be found. After the completion of the project,the ladies just came out of the blues and be playing all lovey-dovey on us again. My guy fell for their antics and begged me to include their names which they thought I did. It was during the roll-call they got the shocker of their lives. They thought all guys are p*ssy niggas.

God bless u bro. U did the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by bigpicture001: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2018
sh knows what sh is doing...don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
greatnaija01:
Bros, Many guys have fallen for TOYLADIES like yours o.... they make every guy believe in Love till they have gotten what they want and then they BOUNCE the guy or elope with a more secure guy. These ladies are good in communication and can lead a guy along indirectly to think he is in love with them... these ladies have sharp striking body features and smooth looks but its all for luring their victims BUT the trick is this....

THEY WILL ALWAYS PURSUE GUYS WHO DO NOT NEED THEM.... guys who are not charmed by their tricks... THEY WILL BE SO CURIOUS TO KNOW WHY IT DIDNT WORK THEN THEY WILL FALL FOR THEM.

Build yourself by social relevance-cars, house, impeccable dress sense, nice packaged content and looks.... then Act like they are not your type and SHE WILL PURSUE U TO THE END LIKE AN EVIL SPIRIT.

brilliant submission!... It has worked /keeps working for me.
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by geedup(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2018
when kids come to play
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by cpu2006(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2018
she really love you my. she is just telling you lie that she has someone else so that you will not think say she is very cheap since nysc is her only option. that is your wife to be. congratulation guy but am waiting for your invitation letter. cool

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by athorello(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Oga run for your life. You'll be left dry and burnt. It's better she realizes her mistake when it's too late for her instead of you hurting your health.

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by warlord92: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2018
BerryAnny:
The problem with the Op is somewhat rampant these days and it is only 'weak men' who usually got trapped. It also does occurs when the man in question is indisciplined or doesn't have well laid out principles for himself.
A scenario occured to me late last year when we were asked to carry out research on a particular topic and we were basically into groups with each group comprising four persons. In my group,we were two guys with two ladies with one of them happens to be my crush and she too equally knew I was crushing on her not even knowing my guy had proposed the other lady .
The other guy and I were the one that did all the research and spendings alone with the girls nowhere to be found. After the completion of the project,the ladies just came out of the blues and be playing all lovey-dovey on us again. My guy fell for their antics and begged me to include their names which they thought I did. It was during the roll-call they got the shocker of their lives. They thought all guys are p*ssy niggas.

God bless you Bro... I love that treat you gave them. I hate the way people give unnecessary relevance and priority to ladies simply because of that p*ssy between their legs

2 Likes

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

She come for the money o,
Stop giving her financial assistance
Then u will know that she is in for ur
Cash. Or pretend to be broke. That girl is
Using u. . . You be fadachrismax
Taking care of someone else babe.
He is there reaping the fruit of ur labour
grin grin grin grin
You are maintaining the kpomo but anoda niggga is busy eating it.
I hail o!!! Mr Nice guy grin kontiniu grin

1 Like

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

As I read your matter reach the part where you help her out financially, I concluded you are one of the many learners with L all over your face.

If you seek whom to help financially, You serve in the north where education is least encouraged, how about some jamb or waec forms?

how about you call niggas to go chill @ st.bottles cathedral?

If you don’t drink, you can still make d science students happy, arrange chemicals and leave d lab immediately...

These are the set of people who can help your life in ways you can’t imagine.

Answering your question, obviously she has known your rank in this game so you are obviously a friendzoned nigga trying hard to be excellent in that course.

Hint: girls don’t tell bad/alpha males about their boyfriends even if he has tens of them, notwithstanding if Yusuff buhari is one of them.

Peace!

who is this with a correct head?

abeg tiri gbosa for u!
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Unionised(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

She's just a virgin.

And you my friend, are inexperienced....
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Lomprico2: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2018
wildchild009:

Na so u munu reach?? angry

She is waiting for u to do the needed, ask her out. Abi are u d shy type?
Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by smokedfish: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Friendzoning loading grin grin...na dis kind friendzoning wey go reach d next generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription by Tex42(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
This onebna friwend zone double major.

OP don't walk o, fly comot form that illusion u call whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) / Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.