Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow (1412 Views)

List Five Pairs Of Confusing Words And Their Meaning / Unilorin Post Utme Cbt Mock Exam Tomorrow / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow by ItzEminence(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
My friend suppose to write Jamb exam tomorrow and she received message from this Number 55109 today telling her that her Jamb exam genteel have been changed. Due to technical cabling or whatever..pls help her out

1 Like

Re: Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow by ItzEminence(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Make you guys try reply my message pls.
Re: Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow by fran6co(m): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2018
is it u or ur frnd.. ?
Re: Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow by PhilSeth(m): 6:03am On Mar 12, 2018
Tell her to go to her exam venue.. Make real confirmation from there.
Re: Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow by ItzEminence(m): 6:26am On Mar 12, 2018
fran6co:
is it u or ur frnd.. ?
Not Me but a friend of mine.
Re: Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow by theNOISEmaker: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2018
PhilSeth:
Tell her to go to her exam venue.. Make real confirmation from there.
exactly my thoughts

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Update: 17 Productive Things To Do During ASUU Strike. / Significance Of Office Technology And Management / How To Study For 8 Hours Without Getting Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.