Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) (20720 Views)

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by mercyville: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
BrutalJab:

lol like your dad own grin

Go and eat some baby factory skulls,old man...lol...as if he has any tooth left..
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by IgboticGirl(f): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

Yes that is news for today, for today you nearly caught up, but nearly isn't good enough. And if you do not know, he will serve his 3year tenure and move on like everyone else does.

When you catch up with the presidency of world court/ ICJ, we will celebrate with you when you finally meet us on the other side where we have been waiting since 1982.

Emeka Anyaku was the first african to be appointed as the secretary of commonwealth

mr dumb catch up

1 Like

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
shallysgirl:
Nobody is competing with you. Igbo rejoicing over Osuji's appointment isn't competition.
Stop feeling inferior.
Rejoice with those who rejoice so shall your blessings locate you.

It is your brothers who called me on page 1 that were feeling inferior.

They wanted to gloat but I made them agonize over their inferior achievement.

Some even went online digging for information to disprove my factual assertion, they tried their luck with lies that I punctured. They were last sighted changing from one browser and one search engine to another still looking for information.

I can assure you that they will be stuck in the internet cloud forever.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by IgboticGirl(f): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
so many stupid people on nairaland thisdays
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
IgboticGirl:

u can cry us a river

many igbo ladies have been appointed in World bank years after years but i have never seen any afonja

mr dumb catch up

No problem with that.

When Yoruba women were achieving many first before independence, what were Igbo women doing?

They were busy in Igbo land shaving the heads of widows.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by IgboticGirl(f): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

No problem with that.

When Yoruba women were achieving many first before independence, what were Igbo women doing?

grin grin grin grin grin

who are they
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by IgboticGirl(f): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Throwback:

No problem with that.

go and sleep loser grin grin grin grin
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by undisputedgbola(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
emmysoftyou:
]is like u re blind to see where he said the igbos re just catching up..

U have eyes and you can't read well.
Lol

Go to school: NO - you choose to be an E-Warrior

FYI, I used the part of what he said that was in line with the intended response to the post of the person i quoted.

I hope this isn't too hard to understand.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Illiterate, ICC doesn't have that jurisdiction. They only try cases from 2002. So it is only Buhari that is left on your list.
u be fool
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by ediko5(m): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2018
Stingman:

ICC didn't do any poo on Omar Bashir of Sudan... tongue tongue tongue

Clap for yourself...
Are you okay?
North Sudanese never released Omar Al Bashir to the fucking ICC that's controlled by the US
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by shallysgirl: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Throwback:

It is your brothers who called me on page 1 that were feeling inferior.

They wanted to gloat but I made them agonize over their inferior achievement.

Some even went online digging for information to disprove my factual assertion, they tried their luck with lies that I punctured. They were last sighted changing from one browser and one search engine to another still looking for information.

I can assure you that they will be stuck in the internet cloud forever.
Well,i don't know if anyone called you.
As for the appointment, it isn't inferior.its a great achievement and I and all igbos rejoice with Osuji.
Good day.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Purehuman(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Throwback:
We welcome the Igbos for catching up with the Yorubas again.

Google Taslim Olawale Elias (first African to be president of the World Court/International Court of Justice as far back as 1982), then you can stop gloating after you realise that catch-up is your eternal destiny.

If you do not know, the World Court is the principal judicial organ of the United Nations.

While I celebrate with the Igbos on their lesser achievement with the ICC, I will felicitate with them when they finally attain by catch-up, the superior merit that the Yorubas attained in 1982.

Before Olawale Tasking, Charles In teams has been judge in ICJ. It was even Taslim that succeeded him.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Throwback: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Purehuman:

Before Olawale Tasking, Charles In teams has been judge in ICJ. It was even Taslim that succeeded him.

We are talking President of court here, not just appointment as a judge. Or did anyone bother to gloat when Chile Osuji was just a Judge at ICC as at 2012?

So I also have no business gloating over Elias as a Judge who succeeded Onyema when I can gloat about him being the first African President of the ICJ.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by adamubk(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
No problem with that.

They were busy in Igbo land shaving the heads of widows.[/quote]
That one hot.... grin grin grin grin grin grin[right][/right]
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Do you know how many petitions Trump Transition Team received on Jan 20th when IPOB members were massacred in PH during a Trump solidarity rally?

Chile Igbo-Osuji isn't the most qualified. He was deliberately chosen to fulfill certain agenda. Who knows what that may be?

I don't know. I only want justice for the slain in Aba, entire South East and Zaria.
So? And what has he done about them? In fact the real question is what CAN HE DO ABOUT THEM? Nothing for Trump doesn't give two f^cks about some Niggers whose country he calls a shithole. If you think an Igbo man's elevation at the ICC will hasten the indictment and prosecution of Buhari or Buratai, you're on a long thing.
Re: Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) by SouthEastFacts: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2018
BlowTango:
So? And what has he done about them? In fact the real question is what CAN HE DO ABOUT THEM? Nothing for Trump doesn't give two f^cks about some Niggers whose country he calls a shithole. If you think an Igbo man's elevation at the ICC will hasten the indictment and prosecution of Buhari or Buratai, you're on a long thing.
It might not even get to the ICC before the US District Court nail them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How EKEDC Is Endangering Lives Of People At Onikan - Photos / "Nigeria Will Be Made Ungovernable" - Who Said It? / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.