Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,337 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Once A Bbnaija Housemate, She Seizes To Be My Woman. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Once A Bbnaija Housemate, She Seizes To Be My Woman. (419 Views)

Cee C Big Brother Housemate On The Fight Again With The Housemate She Hate Most / Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) / Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once A Bbnaija Housemate, She Seizes To Be My Woman. by crayon001(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
I have been an ardent follower of the popular reality TV show #BBNAIJA. I love the content and the revelations made on screen. Before you guys eat me up, I know how to mix work and play so don't you dare call me jobless. If my partner gets auditioned for the show, that day she seizes to be my woman unless she comes home with the money. I like gold. I aint f**king a broke bitch. Lol

Here is the thing...I have seen how these girls lie about not been involved in any relationship once they find themselves in the house. Those who feel safe to talk about their relationships still get involved romantically with other housemates. I may be wrong to hold on to my opinion but wouldn't you rather let go than to hold on to something you already know is gone already?

What's your take on this?

Honest answers only.
Re: Once A Bbnaija Housemate, She Seizes To Be My Woman. by sonofspada(m): 6:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Until wins the game

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Boyfriend? ? / Twyse Family Episode 3 / Bbnaija 2018: How Other Housemates Reacted To Bambam’s Eviction [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.