Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Heavy Promo From Irokotv, Home Of Nollywood/bollywood Movies!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heavy Promo From Irokotv, Home Of Nollywood/bollywood Movies!!! (966 Views)

Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) / Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina Accuses Irokotv Of “swings” Copyright Infringement / Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies From Irokotv / Best App For Downloading Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Promo From Irokotv, Home Of Nollywood/bollywood Movies!!! by OgahBohz: 1:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Hello Hello Hello..

this just got better .. movie lovers come check this out.

Irokotv, has a mobile app, that gives you access to over 5000 nollywood movies .., talking about matured movies like ... love in time kekes,, switch, mark of the Gods, Mr and Mrs posh, agony of a sister, live and pain,
series movies also ..like Jenifer diary, single ladies, Tinsel, husband's of Lagos etc..

seriously, at first when I saw this promo, I was like .."yurk" buh I got the app and damn I have watched over 12movies in one week, the amazing thing is the graphics texture of these movies so clear and clean ...

lemme share the promo...
Iroko TV *(Home of Movies)* 1 year Promo.

*Download unlimited* movies for 365 days with the irokoTV app. For just 2000naira on 50% discount already.

*easy steps*
1. Download the IrokoTv App
2. Sign-up with your mobile number
3. Call a qualified Iroko TV agent (For activation & enquiry 11a.m to 7:00p.m only)
Contact
Via ..whatsapp 08127584574,
or call 09069291575.

*Product Benefits*
1.You get 200mb, data every month.

2.Three (3) new movie upload every week.
E.g husbands of Lagos, aso-ebi, single ladies, picture perfect, Jennifer dairy, something wicked, Zeeworld movies. e.t.c

3.IrokoTv now got kiosk(Wifi enabled) all over where you can download the movies without using your data.

4.A chance to meet and dine with our European partners
during our annual dinner party and get together.

*IrokoTv home of Movies* We await your sign-up!!

seriously guys stop wasting your time on t.v sets , when can download and watch on your phone at anytime, for just 2000naira for A WHOLE YEAR!!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts You Should Know About TSTV Sassy Decoder / 25 Television Networks You Can Stream Or Watch For Free On Your Android Phone. / 24 Movies We Can’t Wait To See In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.