Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

"SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" (23242 Views)

Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Islie: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2018
Chukwudi Akasike , Port Harcourt

A victim of police brutality has said that he paid N 30, 000 to the men of the Special Anti -Robbery Squad last Thursday to secure his freedom when he was arrested on trumped - up charge of possessing Indian hemp .

He said the SARS officials stripped him naked and dragged him with his manhood when he resisted arrest .

He also claimed that the officers doused him with two canisters of tear gas.

The victim , 38- year - old Lucky Joseph , said his arrest was borne out of prejudice , saying he was familiar with the SARS officials , alleging that they all meet at the joint where Indian hemp is sold and smoked in their neighbourhood at Choba Extension in Obio Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State.

He alleged that the men of the SARS Unit of the Nigeria Police , who wanted to arrest him , actually had several wraps of marijuana on them , hence his refusal to go with them .

It will be recalled that Joseph ’ s ordeal was caught on a video that found its way to the web, sequel to which it became Internet sensation , shared by many people on various social medial platforms .

The person who shot the video had claimed that Joseph was rough - handled when he refused to present the receipt of his mobile phone .

However , our correspondent who tracked down the victim and spoke to him , authoritatively revealed that the SARS men manhandled Joseph for an entirely different matter.

Some residents of Odums Streets , Choba Extension in Obio Akpor Local Government Area where Joseph was stripped naked by the security operatives , explained that the victim was treated like “a common criminal . ”

To prevent his forceful arrest or being shot as threatened by the SARS men , the residents said they contributed N 30, 000 among themselves and handed it over to the SARS operatives , who allegedly demanded it before Joseph could be released .

The highest donor was alleged to be the owner of a mechanic workshop where Joseph works .

The video and photos posted online indicated that Joseph was stripped naked by the security agents , who insisted that he must go with them , even as residents continued to plead on his behalf.

Our correspondent met the victim , who explained that the SARS men inflicted machete cuts on him without telling him his offence ; adding that he decided not to follow them when he was told that the attempt to arrest him was because he was one of those smoking Indian hemp in the area .

He identified one of the SARS officials as ThankGod , known to some residents of the street.

Narrating his ordeal , he said , “ I was just passing and when I got to this point , two SARS officers grabbed me from the back . They then went on to search me .

“ They brought out only my handkerchief . When they wanted to put it back into my pocket, I refused and the hand of the officers and the Indian hemp in his hand fell down .

“ When that happened , one of them quickly picked it and ordered me to enter inside their vehicle , which I vehemently.

“ A huge crowd gathered and insisted that they wanted to know the exact place they were taking me to .

“ Four of them (SARS men ) began to drag me and stripped me naked . They began to drag me with my manhood, but I did not relent . I also dragged them because I believe I did nothing wrong .

“ Two of them later brought out machetes and rifles . I told them that if they wanted to shoot me , they should go ahead and do so . I said that because I was sure I did not commit any offence .

“ As we were dragging each other , some wraps of Indian hemp were falling off from their pockets .

“ They began to use the machete to inflict injuries on my body and tried to handcuff me , which I resisted. ”

Our correspondent learnt that when they eventually threw Joseph inside the boot of their car , the residents began to beg for the artisan’ s freedom and were asked to pay N 30, 000 .

Joseph maintained that it was after the N 30 , 000 was handed over to the SARS officers that he was eventually released ; adding that his entire body was inflicted with injury .

He said before the machete cuts , the security agents had emptied two canisters of teargas on him .

http://punchng.com/sars-officials-dragged-me-with-my-manhood-took-n30000-before-releasing-me/

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by tayebest(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2018
#EndSARS angry angry angry angry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2018
But I thought there's an agency called the NDLEA.....
Which kain busy body Ameachi boys come dey do now?

They even have the audacity to drag him by his blokus..... Damn!!! angry

The youths in Obio Akpor should teach that SARS official called "Thankgod" a bitter lesson.

Someone cannot just stay in this shithole in peace again.

40 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by countsparrow: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Goat wey follow dog waka, go chop feaces last last...

Una dey take gbana together for d same spot

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by themonk(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2018
What happens when you meet a sexually starved gay sarz officer. angry

If you no give an 30k he for suck your joystick, thats now they behave angry

7 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Oyindidi(f): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2018
grin grin the drag me unclad with my manhood part cracks me upgringrin
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by xamiel: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2018
Bloody mofos.

4 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by dkronicle(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
If you haven't had an encounter with sars. Always pray that ypu should never

21 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Ubachinwe1(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
They drag you with your manhood ? grin

How ?
Was ur dick so erected at the time cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Lol, SARS? U ARE LUCKY, THEY DIDN'T KILL YOU

3 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Authoreety: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Sars are police too dey chop curse money and that is why they never prosper!

Argue with ur ancestors

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Jh0wsef(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Uruan2023: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2018
It is in their constitution to be almost impossibly uncontrollable... And they don't have their names on the dirty blue-black polo.

One day, all these poo will end.

6 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Xinzu: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2018
That gay sarz official who reached for his dick needs to do 14 years in jail as enshrined in the constitution.

5 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by BlissB(f): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2018
let me stress on this "Dragged with your manhood" nia you still day alive.....they just hold am small bros grin grin.....anyway sorry....na one of those things wen day happen for Nigeria
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by anselaw(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2018
blame buhari for dis act

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by heckymaicon(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2018
I always regret being a Nigerian. This country is fvcking hopeless

I need Canada Green card baba God pls answer my prayers

9 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by EricBloodAxe: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2018
You follow sars to smoke weed in your neighborhood? You are a very courageous fool grin

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2018
Police is your friend. Only when you hand over your rights to them.
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Evil people

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by ZombieTAMER: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2018
#Endsars
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by BlackPantherxXx: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2018
At least your manhood still lives on...like Ojukwu grin grin grin

Police brutality should end, jail any culprits for this BLOKUS assault angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by nairaman66(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2018
The Nigerian police especially the SARS department are ROBBERS, THUGS, HIRED ASSASINS and its a shame the present day government is treating them with kids gloves!

How on earth these SARS operate until now after all the brazen wickedness they perpetrate on innocent and harmless citizens of this country is the 8th wonder of the world!

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by free2ryhme: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by EddieCAD(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2018
Spacial Assault Ready Squad
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by iamtardey: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2018
SARS! abeg carry your wahala dey... someone help with that ibu pic
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Spar7tan(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Lol, with your manhood? This people must be heartless
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by GoldenJAT(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
on a very good day!! a massive REVOLUTION will break out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome / Ogun Bank Official Flees With ₦‎1.97m, Arrested In Oyo / DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.