Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. (16922 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Welcomme:
I was invited. I have done my verification last year December. What I am trying to say is, wont this affect me when information are being disseminated like collection of tab and the likes. I suggest the communication should be done through email. Pls sir.

Not all our beneficiaries and applicants have smartphones that can access their email instantly, Some barely check their emails.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
lookingfly:
thanks for this information but I want to bring to your notice that we(in one of the northern states) had actually done this verification as far back as 25th January 2018 for those that missed the first verification in November /novenmber 2017. Is this another verification or we should check Npower office for more information. How do PC you to give you a detailed explanation?

The message is just for those who were absent at the Physical Verification in December.
All the necessary information is in the SMS.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olekumaster:
npowerng in year 2018, you are still asking people to disable DND so as to receive messages. Whatever happened to the email addresses you requested during registration?
Always send email messages not just sms. People have been advising you guys on this since last year but you don't bulge. smh!

Not all our beneficiaries and applicants have smartphones that can access their email instantly, Some barely check their emails.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by lookingfly: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
npowerng:

The message is just for those who were absent at the Physical Verification in December.
what I want to know is, how comes we did ours earlier than now.... Is it genuine? Can I private chat you so that I can explain to some irregularities noticed during the screening?
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by Johncuppa(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Welcomme:
I was invited. I have done my verification last year December. What I am trying to say is, wont this affect me when information are being disseminated like collection of tab and the likes. I suggest the communication should be done through email. Pls sir.
Exactly the same issue I have.
I won't have done the verification if I wasn't called on the last day.
Hope we won't miss out when there won't be anybody to call us
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by Johncuppa(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
npowerng:

Then there should be a balance for those that are not also receiving text message.
These two shouldn't cost so much for a whole federal project for God's sake.
What has Nigerians done for their leaders for heaven's sake?
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by Welcomme: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
npowerng:

So what could be done to rectify my issue of not recieving messages?
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by gentlerossy1: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
npowerng:

Good morning,

All pre-selected applicant that were absent during the Physical verification kindly go to the NOA office/LGAs for your physical verification.
Please I received an SMS to go for verification. My LGA is Oshodi-Isolo. So I want to ask if my own verification will be at Oshodi-Isolo LGA or at National Orientation Agency Oba Akinjobi street old towards Old Seacretariat GRA Ikeja Lagos. Thank you. I await your response
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Welcomme:
So what could be done to rectify my issue of not recieving messages?

You don't have to panic it won't be an issue, sir.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Johncuppa:

Then there should be a balance for those that are not also receiving text message.
These two shouldn't cost so much for a whole federal project for God's sake.
What has Nigerians done for their leaders for heaven's sake?

Okay

1 Like

Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
gentlerossy1:

Please I received an SMS to go for verification. My LGA is Oshodi-Isolo. So I want to ask if my own verification will be at Oshodi-Isolo LGA or at National Orientation Agency Oba Akinjobi street old towards Old Seacretariat GRA Ikeja Lagos. Thank you. I await your response

Kindly go to the National Orientation Agency in Ikeja.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by gentlerossy1: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for the prompt response
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Johncuppa:

Exactly the same issue I have.
I won't have done the verification if I wasn't called on the last day.
Hope we won't miss out when there won't be anybody to call us

You do not have any reason to worry sir. You won't miss out.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
lookingfly:
what I want to know is, how comes we did ours earlier than now.... Is it genuine? Can I private chat you so that I can explain to some irregularities noticed during the screening?

Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
gentlerossy1:
Thanks for the prompt response

You are welcome.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by lookingfly: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
npowerng:

so you don't want to confirm why ours came earlier.... No I see reasons why a lot of ppl are saying Npower is a scam coupled with the irregularities I saw at the screening centers. It's very vivid now.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
lookingfly:
so you don't want to confirm why ours came earlier.... No I see reasons why a lot of ppl are saying Npower is a scam coupled with the irregularities I saw at the screening centers. It's very vivid now.

These messages were sent out to the pre-selected applicant that ware absent during the physical verification due to Extortion, Misunderstanding with the Officials and LGA youths in some LGAs and Insecurity in some LGAs etc.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by lookingfly: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
npowerng:

These messages were sent out to the pre-selected applicant that ware absent during the physical verification due to Extortion, Misunderstanding with the Officials and LGA youths in some LGAs and Insecurity in some LGAs etc.
i now said I was also absent during the December screening but was later called to do my screening on the 25th of January and we were even asked to sign an undertaking to agree to the payment of 5k eeach every month to the officials and an instant payment of 1k for identification card which to me looked very fishy. Also, how comes we were called 25th of january to come for screening for those that missed the physical screening in December and other ppl are just being called now.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by Academicwizman(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
lookingfly:
i now said I was also absent during the December screening but was later called to do my screening on the 25th of January and we were even asked to sign an undertaking to agree to the payment of 5k eeach every month to the officials and an instant payment of 1k for identification card which to me looked very fishy. Also, how comes we were called 25th of january to come for screening for those that missed the physical screening in December and other ppl are just being called now.
...and you signed the document?
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by Abdul4b: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello I was at NOA office in Gombe and they said our names are not their because a list of 30 names was sent to them, I am from yamaltu-Deba LG I Miss last physical verification
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by Niceiroko: 5:47am On Mar 15, 2018
npowerng:

sir is it in the LGA or capital
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by Orry27(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Good morning Npowerng,
I am NTeach, 2016 Volunteer. I have been getting my stipend on monthly basis but this Month of February 2018, am yet to be paid. I checked my npower profile and my payment is not on hold.
Please advise on what to do and steps to take for me to get my stipend.
Kind regards.

Niceiroko:
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by Orry27(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good morning Npowerng,
I am NTeach, 2016 Volunteer. I have been getting my stipend on monthly basis but this Month of February 2018, am yet to be paid. I checked my npower profile and my payment is not on hold.
Please advise on what to do and steps to take for me to get my stipend.
Kind regards.

#Npowerng

npowerng:
Good morning,

If you are a 2017 pre-selected applicant and you received a message to go for physical verification over the weekend and you were already verified in December, please IGNORE it.

#NPowerNG
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by neslonchemicals: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly rephrase your question, sir.

Alright.
A friend of mine registered last year, around May/June 2017, took the online exam later on but has not been contacted till date.
Could there be possible hitches or she can still exercise patience?
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
neslonchemicals:

Alright.
A friend of mine registered last year, around May/June 2017, took the online exam later on but has not been contacted till date.
Could there be possible hitches or she can still exercise patience?

All the successful applicants were contacted, only some few that might have activated DND on his/her line.
We advise such applicant to visit the verification venue.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Niceiroko:

Capital.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by TGM2015: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
npowerng:

All the successful applicants were contacted, only some few that might have activated DND on his/her line.
We advise such applicant to visit the verification venue.
What about those that are not successful? In a sane society and good business (recruitment) practice, unsuccessful candidates will be sent a professional (friendly) regret mail/SMS. At least, let practice good business ethics for once, if SMS will cost you (though insignificant to NPOWER) some money, at least email would not.

Let the change begins with the FG...

1 Like

Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by Johncuppa(m): 2:49am On Mar 16, 2018
npowerng:

You do not have any reason to worry sir. You won't miss out.
Welcome
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2018
TGM2015:

What about those that are not successful? In a sane society and good business (recruitment) practice, unsuccessful candidates will be sent a professional (friendly) regret mail/SMS. At least, let practice good business ethics for once, if SMS will cost you (though insignificant to NPOWER) some money, at least email would not.

Let the change begins with the FG...

Okay.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by wiliz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

If you are a 2017 pre-selected applicant and you received a message to go for physical verification over the weekend and you were already verified in December, please IGNORE it.

#NPowerNG
i received the sms. Am in port Harcourt, can i do the verification at obio akpor lga cus i dont knw wer NOA office is located??
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
wiliz:
i received the sms. Am in port Harcourt, can i do the verification at obio akpor lga cus i dont knw wer NOA office is located??

Kindly visit your LGA secretariat to ask were the NOA office is located.
Re: Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. by npowerng: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
wiliz:

Your verification venue would be at the NOA Office at your selected LGA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Best Candidate Doesn’t Always Get The Job / What Is Wrong With A Bearded Bears To A Job Interview / PVTI Invitation Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.