Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

How Can I Love My Man Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Love My Man Today? (458 Views)

I Saw A Stark Nakedd Mad Man Today / I Met A Handsome Man Today / How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Love My Man Today? by codified: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2018
HOW CAN I LOVE MY MAN TODAY?

A friend of mine offered me a ride home from church today, great guy, with his amazing girlfriend in the passengers seat. I was just chilling at the back humming to some beautiful music from Travis Greene playing on the radio.
Half way through the ride his girlfriend Maggie asked him to pull over at a gas station, he probably thought maybe she wanted to get something from the store, I thought the same too since we were all hungry after a long service. But she told him to pull over at the gas pump that she wants to buy some gas for his car. ���
Okay, I was surprise like 'wait, is she serious?' The brother couldn't believe it too. When he asked her why she said she's been saving a little cash to buy him a full tank of gas that would drive him to work and back for the whole week, because she doesn't want him to bother himself with fueling the car for the rest of the week, she just wants to make things a little lighter for him. ��
I turned to my friend Steven and saw the look on his face, I couldn't define his expression, i couldn't tell if it was a feeling of happiness, joy, gratitude, love or all of them put together. His heart melted away completely like wax, and so did mine too ��.
Dear aunty in the Lord,
What have you done for your man lately?
How can you love him better than you loved him yesterday? What can you do to make him happy today? What can you do to lessen his burden this week?
Can you make a comitment to call him all through the week rather than him calling you? Can you recharge his phone for the week rather than having him send you airtime credit? Can you subscribe his data this month instead of the other way?
Think! In what little way can you lessen his load?
Can you pay for the food and drinks the next time you're out together? Can you cover the cab fair? Can you buy the Black Panther movie tickets and the popcorn? Can you pay for an Uber/taxi to pick him up from work one day this week to treat him like a boss and save him the stress of jumping buses?
How can you treat him like a king? Your KING?
Can you call to pray with him every morning for the rest of the week? Can you call him inbetween his busy day to see how he is doing? Can you become seriously interested in the project he is handling and suggest to help in any way? Hey aunty, can you do freelance for your man to help him meet that job deadline faster?
How can you love him like no one else has? How can you love him today more than you have ever did? How differently can you express that love?
I want you to think about this as you go to bed tonight and wake up with a TO DO relationship goal in the morning. I want you to think about slidding your love into his job, his hobbies, his needs, everywhere. Think of what you can do to make him happy this week.
Listen, men do not ask for a lot, I mean what can we possibly need? We have already been designed to do for ourself and to do for you too, the only thing we need is your love, respect and godly submission. That's all, that is more than enough for us. But when we find a woman who can do all that and still be willing to do for us what we do for her, hmmm, oh Lord! it means EVERYTHING to a good man, to find a woman who is willing to do the ordinary and the extraordinary for the man of her life, we will adore and respect her.
One of the happiest relationships and marriages i have seen are between two givers. Each willing to give more than they recieve, each willing to make sacrifices for each other even from the little they have.
HOW CAN YOU LOVE YOUR MAN DIFFERENTLY TODAY?
#TheJesusGangSinglesConference
#confessionsofagoodman #allisonhyacintho
Re: How Can I Love My Man Today? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2018
cry
Re: How Can I Love My Man Today? by Lionessza(f): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2018
LOL, you went to church on Sunday morning?.

(1) (Reply)

rooster Is Waiting For That Sweet Ass To Bounce On / How Do I Wow Her On Our First Date? / Rumour! Nigerian Blogger Linda Ifeoma Ikeji Is Reportedly Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.