Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please, Did I Cause My Mothers Death - Read My Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, Did I Cause My Mothers Death - Read My Story (607 Views)

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / Am I Responsible For My Mothers Death? / Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Did I Cause My Mothers Death - Read My Story by 2morogobeta(f): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2018
I am worried that I caused my mother to get cancer and die. When I went through a mental health break down, I told my mother in anger and frustration that I want her to get cancer and die. I also told her she won't see my future kids. Also, I bullied a woman who I believed would have bullied me, and I did not like her behaviour - so I told her that her mother would die young, as well as bullying her. Two of my past school mates who bullied me, I sent them a message saying that one will die young, and the other one should be ashamed of herself for how she treated me and that her dead father would be ashamed of her. Also, because I hated Rihanna the popstar at the time - when her grandmother died I tweeted her a horrible message saying "she is dead, she won't have to see your ugly face anymore". Also, a horrible man was harassing me as I did not sleep with him so I told him that it is good that his dad is dead, so he would not have to see his disappointment of a son. But I did apologise to my mother, I truly did not mean what I said. Furthermore, I regret all that bad things I did during the break down - that is not me and no one in real life would believe I could have done such. I did all of that in 2 years that I had a mental health break down and ended in a psychiatric hospital When my mother got cancer, I BEGGED God. I pleaded and repented. I had faith that she would be healed. I BEGGED God, constantly crying, fasting, begging, going to prayer services and so on When I said those mean things to my mother it was out of anger, I did not really want that.. but when I said by faith she will be healed and will not die it was out of truth and what I truly wanted, I BEGGED God. I repented, i fasted, I used anointing oil, I prayed, I went to different churches, we saw a herbalist, we saw doctors , we did everything... yet she still died. I feel like it is my fault. The girl I told her that her mother would die young is alive, healthy and having a great time with her daughter and granddaughter, and her daughter (the girl I told her that her mother would die young) is succeeding a lot and keeps making jokes about illness and death. Like she is trying to rub it in, she always posts images of her and her mother (but she does not know that my mother died) Please don't judge me, just advise me

1 Like

Re: Please, Did I Cause My Mothers Death - Read My Story by fabraham(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2018
seen
Re: Please, Did I Cause My Mothers Death - Read My Story by nonye6194: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Cancer can NEVER be caused by the words of mouth. you said what you did out of anger. Emotions were running high and we tend to say things we regret much later. I'm sorry about your mom but it isn't your fault.

Read other of your post about hating your family and stuff. saw the terrible comments and nice ones too. Sometimes our families make us wonder if they really are ours. try and find some closure and forgive yourself, then you forgive them too. Seek a professional help if you feel like you want someone that'll hear you without judging you and still offer credible advice.

(1) (Reply)

My friend needs a 3bedroom flat in isolo / Ask A Doctor A Question / It Is My Birthday, Plenty Likes For Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.