Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) (22662 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO) / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by lalasticlala(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by manmoraskk: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2018
This most reach front page. Anything Tonto and Seun hmmm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Uyiii: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2018
kill fia undecided
I know say to just slap this tonto dikeh alias pussy-preek go dey hungry that make up artist.

honestly, she's in every way the definition of a sex doll, from her facial looks to her programed remote control movements we call dance.

nansix;

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2018
Uyiii:
Uyiii, booking space since 1984.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by justi4jesu(f): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2018
angry More like Fine arts student. angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Forget who's the owner of this post, If this bullshit gets to front page, i will freely donate my two balls to any bold ritualist from Ogun state.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Uyiii: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Uyiii, booking space since 1984.
we dey know fp materials naacheesy
it's quite unfortunate this will make fp, hope you never watch the video, na waste of mb abeg.
very senseless dance from a sex doll.
mtchewww.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Uyiii:

we dey know fp materials naacheesy
it's quite unfortunate this will make fp, hope you never watch the video, na waste of mb abeg.
very senseless dance from a sex doll.
mtchewww.
Watch wetin? Who get that time to waste. grin

Seun will definitely be mad at you for calling his ....... a "sex doll"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Watch Tonto Dike dance with my data? angry

What value will it add to my life?

☣ ☠

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Zeeony: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2018
Issok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Etihadstore: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2018
In the next second we will see her preaching on the pulpit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by chuksjuve(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2018
Next time please accompany this video with MB so that we can watch and comment on it to help your ministry..

As it stands, don't expect reasonable comments because I can't use my data to watch what doesn't add value to human existence or add sense to buhari clulessness..

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by herdekunley9ja(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2018
see her hand like stroke patient...Am smelling another surgery; D

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Viicfuntop(f): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2018
But why does this song have much publicity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by OliverK: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Same person wey dey call herself evangelist, dey speak in tongues? cheesy angry grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by marvin906(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2018
i must admit shes pretty hot..
scorpion style go fit this body sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by iamtardey: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2018
mummy I'm sorry i viewed this... i will never again

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by BlissB(f): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Forget who's the owner of this post, If this bullshit gets to front page, i will freely donate my two balls to any bold ritualist from Ogun state.
I am here.......I need the balls now

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by officialMarcTimi(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:

talk something u can do. Now u see ur life??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Kellz193: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
BlissB:
I am here.......I need the balls now
Just a minute, lemme call the CP that a young beautiful lady who identified herself as a ritualist needs the balls of an innocent citizen.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by xtervaganza(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
No be the so called born again be this?

Mental patient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nancy2018(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Yeye Confused gel..One minute she be prayer warrior the next minute she be dancing machine angry

See as she be like sex doll angry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2018
I thought this lady is a born again undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by mastar111: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2018
If. watch it, will it make lai mohammed to stop lying?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by DarkLover: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:

The bolded is funnysmiley, I hope you will keep to your words when contacted? Seems like there's free balls for a lucky folkcheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by TrumporIdie: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2018
Totally disappointed, complete waste of data, mtshewwww, next..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2018
Kellz193:

officialMarcTimi:

talk something u can do. Now u see ur life??

Ladies and gentlemen, here they're, the BOLD ritualists.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by BlissB(f): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Just a minute, lemme call the CP that a young beautiful lady who identified herself as a ritualist needs the balls of an innocent citizen.
grin grin you are not innocent....you use your own mouth bring this thing upon yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Releases New Beautiful Photos / J. Cole, Davido & Wizkid To Perform In Lagos This April / Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.