Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape (4460 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by z11111: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2018
Dear Admin,

Most people would have easily ask me to divorce my wife of eight years after reading my story but my parents raised us up against the idea that divorce is the way out. My parents have been married for almost 40 years and they have become like a reference point for us,their children and many other married couples in our community.

Before I got married,I was involved with a girl (Joyce) from my town,in Oyo. We dated for two years and the sex was amazing with her. But we didnt end up getting married because,one my parents would not have approved. This lady was a little the free type,not exactly wife material. Secondly,she cheated on me and I was hurt. My parents always encouraged us to go for a God fearing lady for marriage and so,I met Damilola from our church choir and we dated for eight months without intimacy before getting married.

Damilola my wife is the typical church raised girl. She was raised in very strict home. I was her first and she never knew anything about ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/how-i-am-stuck-in-my-sexless-marriage-with-no-chance-of-escape/
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Topestbilly(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Op what's your point exactly.

2 Likes

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by z11111: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
The story teller is confused. He married a Church girl who is inexperienced in sex. Who also feels that sex is only for procreation. Now he is not enjoying the marriage . What should he do ?

O
Topestbilly:
Op what's your point exactly.

2 Likes

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin

I don't know what happened next unless i have to click the link abi? cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by z11111: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
You can get the rest by revelation or vision. Looool

QueenSuccubus:
grin

I don't know what happened next unless i have to click the link abi? cheesy grin

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Beke2020: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Cases like this require patience. Encourage her to watch alot of american films.

1 Like

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by liquidlove2018: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Or He should join her in the fasting lets see who will change. loool.

Beke2020:
Cases like this require patience. Encourage her to watch alot of american films.
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
if they say no Hmmm b4 marriage, my brother RUN

if they tell you dat they addicted to it but want to b celibate before marriage, my brother RUN

if they promise u an amazing s*x life after marriage, my brother RUN

all these kinda ladies will frustrate you to the extent dat u ve to beg for for access

2 Likes

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Hhenryy: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
@ z11111, she is Probably not only a church girl, but also circumcised. The latter is likely the culprit in this case.
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is the type of trap u enter when u practice no oza room b4 marriage. Anyway sorry about ur situation. Maybe u should go and report to ur pastor about ur almost sexless marriage and he will see wat he will do abt it.
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Beke2020:
that na sin
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by preciousluv2018: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sooo sad my dear.

You have to live with it for the rest of your life.

z11111:
Dear Admin,

Most people would have easily ask me to divorce my wife of eight years after reading my story but my parents raised us up against the idea that divorce is the way out. My parents have been married for almost 40 years and they have become like a reference point for us,their children and many other married couples in our community.

Before I got married,I was involved with a girl (Joyce) from my town,in Oyo. We dated for two years and the sex was amazing with her. But we didnt end up getting married because,one my parents would not have approved. This lady was a little the free type,not exactly wife material. Secondly,she cheated on me and I was hurt. My parents always encouraged us to go for a God fearing lady for marriage and so,I met Damilola from our church choir and we dated for eight months without intimacy before getting married.

Damilola my wife is the typical church raised girl. She was raised in very strict home. I was her first and she never knew anything about ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/how-i-am-stuck-in-my-sexless-marriage-with-no-chance-of-escape/
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by preciousluv2018: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sin abi ?

As in say every thing to the church girl nah sin.

Loooool.

lefulefu:
that na sin
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by preciousluv2018: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
But this doesn't encourage pre marital sex.

chidichuddo:
if they say no Hmmm b4 marriage, my brother RUN

if they tell you dat they addicted to it but want to b celibate before marriage, my brother RUN

if they promise u an amazing s*x life after marriage, my brother RUN

all these kinda ladies will frustrate you to the extent dat u ve to beg for for access
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
preciousluv2018:
Sin abi ?

As in say every thing to the church girl nah sin.

Loooool.

cheesy wetin u want make i talk b4cheesy

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by preciousluv2018: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Loooool.

God will help us in marriage ohhh.

Too many issues.

There are some ladies you will get ,high libido and the man will be complaining that the wife is not satisfied with their sex life. Then ,another ,the lady believes sex outside of procreation is sin.

Nah to become Rev Father nah. Looool

lefulefu:
cheesy wetin u want make i talk b4cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
preciousluv2018:

Loooool.

God will help us in marriage ohhh.

Too many issues.

There are some ladies you will get ,high libido and the man will be complaining that the wife is not satisfied with their sex life. Then ,another ,the lady believes sex outside of procreation is sin.

Nah to become Rev Father nah. Looool
sexual compactibilty is very important in a marriage oo cheesy.if the couples are incompactible sexually dat can kill the marriage.

thats why sexual compactibility is very important in marriage.when e no dey dat marriage go collapse cheesy
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
undecided Maybe this is why a guy was asking me if am really sexual active? when i was telling celibacy is my way until wedding night
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Beke2020: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Lol! If not properly manage sex issue can destroy a marriage
Pricelessangel0:
undecided Maybe this is why a guy was asking me if am really sexual active? when i was telling celibacy is my way until wedding night
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by z11111: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
It's a very serious issue my dear. In as much as we don't encourage pre marital sex , I think both parties should be to understand each other sex preferences .

Pricelessangel0:
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
z11111:

It's a very serious issue my dear. In as much as we don't encourage pre marital sex , I think both parties should be to understand each other sex preferences .

Sex Preference?
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by z11111: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hmmmm!

What I m trying to say Is instead of couples having issues because sex issues,it's better they had discussed about it before getting married to avoid complaints. When a lady or guy is making jokes like ,I'm not the sex type ohhhh. Maybe the guy says ,it's in nature of men to cheat . Hmmmmm!!! One need to be very careful. Act of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaketh.

Pricelessangel0:

Sex Preference?
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Beke2020: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
how? i dont mean blue film.
lefulefu:
that na sin
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Beke2020:
how? i dont mean blue film.
dem also dey romance and have raunchy sex in American films nacheesy. Or u never watch 50 shades of greycheesy?..or this film wey Antonio Bandaras and Angelina jolie for act..wey d title na original sin. Very spoilt film.american films are very spoiltcheesy. Maybe yoruba films will be appropriate sha cos no immorality in yoruba films.

1 Like

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by z11111: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yoruba movie kwa !!!. Loool. How that one wan take help.

lefulefu:
dem also dey romance and have raunchy sex in American films nacheesy. Or u never watch 50 shades of greycheesy?..or this film wey Antonio Bandaras and Angelina jolie for act..wey d title na original sin. Very spoilt film.american films are very spoiltcheesy. Maybe yoruba films will be appropriate sha cos no immorality in yoruba films.
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
z11111:

Yoruba movie kwa !!!. Loool. How that one wan take help.

iyam just suggesting cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by liquidlove2018: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2018
I think it has to start with a desire to change.

Just like the Johevah witness leader that allowed the wife to die during delivery bcoz he believed it was a sin to donate blood.

This lady must accept she needs help.

Its a mind set thing.

lefulefu:
iyam just suggesting cheesy
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2018
liquidlove2018:

I think it has to start with a desire to change.

Just like the Johevah witness leader that allowed the wife to die during delivery bcoz he believed it was a sin to donate blood.

This lady must accept she needs help.

Its a mind set thing.

u certainly can't change someone's mind who feels sex is immoral. If a guy loves sex and the lady he's about to marry feels disgusted by sex then the man should have a rethink if he would be able to go ahead with such a marriagecheesy. If im enter na one way chance like wetin op dey experience so.

1 Like

Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by z11111: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
exactly .

lefulefu:
u certainly can't change someone's mind who feels sex is immoral. If a guy loves sex and the lady he's about to marry feels disgusted by sex then the man should have a rethink if he would be able to go ahead with such a marriagecheesy. If im enter na one way chance like wetin op dey experience so.
Re: How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape by marvin906(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
i cant get hitched with a chick whos not on the same sexual level with me..
i like squashing twice a day 5 to 6 times a week..
i love experiments in bed
if my chick aint on the same path with me
she should leave or be ready for my cheating spree..
even if shes a novice buh if shes ready to learn and be open minded
then we game

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague / Should I Tell Him My Feelings? / Why Are Most Fine Girls Stupid And Cheap Fcuks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.