Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Dark Side Of Philanthropist Bill Gates That Many Don’t Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Dark Side Of Philanthropist Bill Gates That Many Don’t Know (2420 Views)

Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Side Of Philanthropist Bill Gates That Many Don’t Know by JoelSavage(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is praised for its philanthropy around the world, but much of the foundation's good deeds are merely no-consent vaccine experiments carried out on the poor.

Under the pretense of providing healthcare to third world countries, the Gates Foundation instead coerces tens of thousands of children to test out various vaccines for pharmaceutical companies.

Bill Gate's massive wealth from selling computers is being redistributed to pharmaceutical research, as human rights-violating corporations such as Merck and GlaxoSmithKline test out new vaccines on multiple thousands of unsuspecting victims.

In India, the propaganda campaign is in full force, as the natives are instructed to get their "well-being" shots. The resulting health problems have been noticeable and devastating, raising questions about the sinister motives behind the Gates Foundation and their extraordinary vaccine push.

Young girls' health rapidly deteriorated following Gates vaccine push

In 2009, the tribal children of the Khammam district in Andhra Pradesh were gathered together and told they would be receiving health care shots.

Even though the Gates Foundation has the wealth to give these tribes access to clean water, sanitation services, nutrition and low-stress living conditions, they instead push for HPV vaccines and call them "well-being" shots.

The shot these young girls received was an HPV vaccine manufactured by Merck and administered by the state's health department.

The young girls, aged 9–15, were instructed to line up for three doses of the vaccine. As the months rolled on, the health of the 16,000 girls rapidly deteriorated. Five of the girls died shortly thereafter.

In Vadodara, Gujarat, another 14,000 or more tribal children were put to the test. This time the Gates Foundation carried out their humanitarian healthcare mission by providing the HPV vaccine called Cervarix, made by Glaxo SmithKline.

Giving no informed consent, the Gates Foundation coerced the tribal people on the belief that the shots were beneficial and necessary.

However, when virus material, heavy metals and other preservatives foreign to the body are injected into young, developing women, drastic changes are bound to occur in their bodies.

Read more: https://secretsofaidsandebola..be/2018/03/the-dark-side-of-philanthropist-bill.html

Photo: Bill Gates rich wealth both supports and kills because he believes in depopulation, yet many see him as a modern 'messiah.'

Re: The Dark Side Of Philanthropist Bill Gates That Many Don’t Know by Angelparadise: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
I believe nothing is impossible for the rich to do if money can achieve it either for wealth or fame but I must give WHO the benefit of trust because I don't think they can be manipulated by bill Gate if the fine out that this allegations is true . They must stand for mankind as been seem before my thought though which am entitled.
Re: The Dark Side Of Philanthropist Bill Gates That Many Don’t Know by BeingFrank(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
The Visible Thin Line Between Love And Wickedness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Fairly Used Aluminum Anti-rust Wheelchairs For Sale / Bumps At The Back Of My Head....please Help / Why Are We So Uncomfortable Around People With Disabilities? My Experiences..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.