Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

"Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths (22251 Views)

Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced / Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by jetz(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
2019 is in the hands of the youths i pray they make d ryt choice this time around� no be say person go sell him vote for high up cum suffer for 4years

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by Angelawhite(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Baskard presidiot. Baskard!

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
When you visit the port and see the road worthiness of trucks allowed entry to lift containers, then you can stake your life that one will always fall every month.
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by anibirelawal(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
luvinhubby:

Utter - speak out
Alter - To change direction

Thank me later.

Thanks, my bad. oya correct it from your own end too. grin
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by tivta(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
modaink333:
Dullarbingo on the beats

i wan die with laugh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by Abfinest007(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
buhari is no longer interested in going back to daura but d cemetery buhari why

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by McAausim: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Now the zombie leader is in town, what do u expect? Here undecided to barbe their hairs with lies.... undecided

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by BeingFrank(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
iamjavadem:
You dont need to be a herdsman to know this is offensive. Your stupidity is overwhelming.
Shift With Your Anger Abeg. Tell Your Mentor And Patron To Stop Killing Innocent Nigerians.

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by origima: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
My PDP should start real campaign with a credible candidate to beat the megastar, pmb.not by too much wailing nor cacophonous rantings to attract emotion or mockery. Come,beat Buhari in the polling boots
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by bejeria101(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tamuno kukuma just kee me hehehe
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by wealthybrain: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hmm.

Ultra modern cemetery. This country is a joke.

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Angelawhite:
Baskard presidiot. Baskard!

What has the president got to do with the accident? Is it not we Nigerians that are administrators of institutions meant to mitigate such occurrence?

Is the president FRSC and NPF at same time? Look inwards. You will agree senseless idiots and basstards like you occupy those positions
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by KrystosCJ(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Commissioning of what? Ultra modern cemetery? In this time? Moribund leadership.

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by eleojo23: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Euouae:

What has the president got to do with the accident? Is it not we Nigerians that are administrators of institutions meant to mitigate such occurrence?

Is the president FRSC and NPF at same time? Look inwards. You will agree senseless idiots and basstards like you occupy those positions

huh?

FRSC..NPF?

Are sure you are commenting on the right thread? undecided

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by Angelawhite(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Euouae:

Which accident is this one talking about?

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by FarahAideed: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
anibirelawal:
Whoever said that is very stup!d. Such person is the real enemy of the state.

Why on earth should he utter such a hate speech, and wish a whole state deaths and bad happenings because of your political grudges.

Where is the hate speech there ? Ohh so you and your evil govt now quantify the truth to be hate ..abegi receive sense sir

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by eleojo23: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Angelawhite:

Which accident is this one talking about?

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by musa234(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
We politicise almost everything in this country.. This country can never be better with such attitude.. Both Apc and Pdp are mad!
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by Oluwambo147(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
anibirelawal:
Whoever said that is very stup!d. Such person is the real enemy of the state.

Why on earth should he utter such a hate speech, and wish a whole state deaths and bad happenings because of your political grudges.
you call this political grudge your president that said Benue people should accommodate the killers is the enemy of all Nigerians not Benue state

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by cpu2006(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
tribalistseun:
This is funny,

He is only going there to seek vote for 2019.

ur post shows that u r a NONSENSE PICKIN. u don't av respect for elder
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by shepherd003: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na wao for some people
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by contigiency(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
I knew all along that PDP have been wiping fake simparty to all those people affected by those clashes. They saw it as a campaign tool against APC government. And i have no doubt that they will be praying for more to happen as long as it helps them to win the next election. I know even APC would have done the same if they were in opposition. But it's because we allow politicians to keep playing with our senses. When something of such tragic happens, all and sundry should only mourn and show true empathy because we don't know whose turn it will be tomorrow.
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by cashkid: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Cromcruach91:
grin grin grin grin grin

Having had my laugh...the PDP youth should hold their heads in shame

When their party was in power...the same problem was there, and their party did zero about it.

APC should do better...but this PDP criticizers should know that people who live in glass houses....

You dey mind them? Let them continue jare!
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by debolayinka(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Omo see punch line.

BMCs be like:
Arrest all those youths for hate speech now!

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by iukpe: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
At least if he could not secure their lives he can secure their corpses. One milestone reached. GBAM!

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=maestroferddi post=65770377]These Benue people must be among the dumbest people on the planet.

Kontinue until they finish off whatever is left of you...[/quote
Really?
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by Dollabiz: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by mustafa006: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari till 2023...Sai BABA!! sai BUHARI!!
Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by baysol: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
owukpa:
Buhari in Benue to commission ultra modern cemetery – PDP Youth Parliament

The Peoples Democratic Party Youth Parliament has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari is in Benue State to commission cemetery.

While congraurulating the president and the APC government for the new feat, the youth group warned Benue group to open their eyes.

It tweeted few minutes after the president arrived the state on Monday.

“Congratulations to @APCNigeria and @MBuhari for the opening new ultra modern Muhammadu Buhari cemetery in Benue state. Congrats Mr President i believe after your visit today more people will be killed in Benue. Benue open your eyes now.”

SOURCE>>>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/03/buhari-in-benue-to-commission-ultra.html

That's a proverb for his dull brain to understand. "I commission this Cemetery to be filled up very soon by my murderous kins men".

Re: "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths by yemi15(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Cromcruach91:
grin grin grin grin grin

Having had my laugh...the PDP youth should hold their heads in shame

When their party was in power...the same problem was there, and their party did zero about it.

APC should do better...but this PDP criticizers should know that people who live in glass houses....

But one party came in based on "change" smh. Unfortunately, we forgot to ask whether the change was for the better or worse

VP Osinbajo Responds To Atiku's Comment In Premium Times Publication / PSP Operators Collect Waste For Free For Sanwo-olu. / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP